PDA

View Full Version : The Official FC Podcast: Episode 2 (Those Two Are Actually Following Through? What?!)

Toast78901
03-18-2013, 06:44 AM
And you all thought you could get rid of Gunny and myself that easily?!?

Fuggedaboutit!!!

That's right faithful listeners; We've got another great episode for you all. This week was pre-war themed in consideration of the upcoming 2nd war of Halo 4. What does that mean? It means we were very FC focused this episode, with a couple guests straight out of very ranks!

Unfortunately, Gunny and I had to discontinue the use of song and video clips due to copyright issues on Youtube. If you all really want me to edit two versions of the show, one for iTunes that has all that cool shit and one for Youtube that has no copyrighted music, then leave me a post below showing your support for a special iTunes version of each episode as a reward for those of you faithful enough to take the effort to subscribe to our super-legit iTunes feed that we worked so hard to set up.

Speaking of which, make sure you vote in the poll above letting us know how you get your FC Podcastin in!

If you are subscribed to us on your iTunes, just go to your podcast section and it should be updated to show the new episode.

Youtube Video Version For Those Too Lazy to Click a Link xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02as0kbENL4&feature=youtu.be

iTunes Link (For those of you who aren't already subscribed): Click Here (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/official-forerunner-conflict/id612973452?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo%3D4)
(If it only shows one episode on the site from that link/in the iTunes store, ignore it. iTunes just hasn't updated their store yet xD)

Youtube Link: Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02as0kbENL4&feature=youtu.be)

Podomatic Link: Click Here (http://forerunnerconflictpodcast .podomatic.com/entry/2013-03-18T03_23_02-07_00)

Make sure you all check back weekly for new episodes. And as always, thanks for listening.

Lol its James
03-18-2013, 07:25 AM
So legit man, keep it up

EagleOne
03-18-2013, 10:24 AM
Suggestion... Do quotable quotes of the community. Look through the day's activity on the forums and chatbox and take the best 10 one liners of the day or sentences and quote them on the podcast. Maybe use them throughout the podcast... "That reminds me of something so and so said today..." Or "as so and so would say..." Could be fun ^_^

Great job on the podcast! Keep up the good work!

EagleOne out.

RaZ Vader
03-18-2013, 10:32 AM
Me Gusta... MUCHO! <3 These are great

Toast78901
03-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Suggestion... Do quotable quotes of the community. Look through the day's activity on the forums and chatbox and take the best 10 one liners of the day or sentences and quote them on the podcast. Maybe use them throughout the podcast... "That reminds me of something so and so said today..." Or "as so and so would say..." Could be fun ^_^

Great job on the podcast! Keep up the good work!

EagleOne out.

This gives me an idea for a segment....

Zucav
03-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Great Podcast and cast man.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the ad

-Z-

Fuzzy
03-18-2013, 11:46 AM
Loving the podcast, keep up the good work guys. Gunny more so than Toast because Toast is on the list ;)

Platinum
03-18-2013, 05:17 PM
My name was in there..get on my level turtle boy!

Zeta Crossfire
03-18-2013, 05:18 PM
Good podcast, wish fuzzy's interview was longer. otherwise keep it up.

KazuhLLL
03-18-2013, 06:19 PM
Nice 2nd episode! Nice job getting the FM interviews :)

Sicarioano
03-18-2013, 10:31 PM
Feel free to interview the Halo 4 Free Copy winner from FC's birthday last year. xD

Graycochea
03-31-2013, 01:40 PM
So, I just found out that FC has a podcast. Episode 2 is an hour long. I don't think I have that kind of an attention span. I'll try though.

KazuhLLL
03-31-2013, 01:58 PM
So, I just found out that FC has a podcast. Episode 2 is an hour long. I don't think I have that kind of an attention span. I'll try though.

I usually listen to these while playing Halo, lol.

Graycochea
03-31-2013, 01:59 PM
That's what I was thinking.

I like it. It's cool.

Toast78901
03-31-2013, 02:33 PM
Listen to them in order. Do not neglect episode 1 lol. Also, subscribe to the feed in itunes. its waaaaay cooler than jewtube

Graycochea
03-31-2013, 02:46 PM
Oh man. Episode 1's intro is amazing. I subscribed, just because you asked so nicely Toast.