PDA

View Full Version : My Resignation

Prof Blastoise
03-18-2013, 10:01 AM
FFS *Resignation FML

Hey FC members! I have some sad news and happy news for some of you. I have decided that I am going to quit playing video games starting today or sometime this week. I just got accepted to the college of my dreams with the graduate program that I want to work on getting into. I know I told a few people I may quit soon, but I decided now is a good a time as any. I really don't want to quit xbox, but looking at what I am going to be doing for the next 6+ years, it is something I must do. I am really going to miss you all, especially CorbiN' the Boyz and VbD. I really enjoyed playing all of the battles and going undefeated in my first and last REDD war. People I would like to thank for all the good times.

Guzziestyle - I know I gave you a hard time, but we both knew we were joking around. We always had fun, even if we just trolled each other for hours. <3

Highlight - Always had good times with you playing in the wars and talking to you. Good times talking to you and all of VbD.

Unfolded - My leader, god, hero, fearless man. I always enjoyed trolling Guzzie about how amazing CorbiN' the Boyz compared to VbD. Good times playing objective and fucking around with the re-gen and odd ball.

TheCraftyBeaver - You will always be my best Halo partner ever. I enjoyed going to the Chicago AGL event with you, even though we got fucked over. We never got into a fight, always viewed you as my best online friend a guy could have.

Fuzzy - Watch out for demon children, you never know when they may eat your soul...

RedWatch- Work hard, beat the blue, worship Corbin. Words of advice.

Also, for the CorbiN' the Boyz practice, talk to Unfolded or Highlight. I will not be running it this week or ever, sorry =/.

To anyone who I did not mention - Keep on gaming hard, and have all the fun you can. To anyone I offended, I apologize. To anyone to offended me, I forgive you. With that being said, goodbye FC and Xbox. I will miss you all.

Guzzie
03-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Wow man, I don't know what to say. I'll definitely miss you man, as will many others. We had some great times and even greater laughs. For sure keep in touch, you have my number. If you ever do decide to come back for any reason, VbD will welcome you with open arms. Best of luck with your future endevours and congrats on getting into your top choice school; I know you will do great.

Once VbD, always VbD.

love always,

~GuzzieStyle

P.S. nice signature ;)

GAMExSOLID
03-18-2013, 10:17 AM
:'( Sadly... This is a decision I may have to make soon. Working toward the college of my dreams. Goodluck man.

Blackhawk570
03-18-2013, 10:26 AM
This is why college is bad

RaZ Vader
03-18-2013, 10:34 AM
One does not simply, quit video games and FC in one day.

But I wish you luck. See ya again soon ;)

Maxdoggy
03-18-2013, 11:42 AM
Good luck with your future endeavors, Blast.

May I ask what those future endeavors are at your number one school?

Fuzzy
03-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Fuzzy - Watch out for demon children, you never know when they may eat your soul...

Thank you for the advice, I will make sure I keep my eyes peeled.

Sad to see a fellow turtle leave, if you ever want you can borrow my shell. ;(

Blackhawk570
03-18-2013, 11:51 AM
Thank you for the advice, I will make sure I keep my eyes peeled.

Sad to see a fellow turtle leave, if you ever want you can borrow my shell. ;(

You're not a turtle

Prof Blastoise
03-18-2013, 11:53 AM
You're not a turtle

That's like saying you're not Asian.

HighLight
03-18-2013, 11:57 AM
I hope you'll be back. :(

That's like saying you're not Asian.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5pkbm499O1rwcc6bo 1_500.gif

;)

Blackhawk570
03-18-2013, 12:01 PM
I hope you'll be back. :(

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5pkbm499O1rwcc6bo 1_500.gif

;)

Im saving this .gif.

Graycochea
03-18-2013, 01:37 PM
Im saving this .gif.

So did I.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
03-18-2013, 03:19 PM
You're not a turtle

You're a buzzkill >.>

Deaf
03-18-2013, 04:02 PM
Damn Kyle. That's a shame. I'm really sorry to hear that man. It was always good playing together and messing with that bad kid Guzzie. I'm sorry you feel you have to make this decision, but life must come first. I know I speak for all of REDWATCH that we will miss you. It was an honor to serve with you Jesuspope!

GhostHammer
03-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Take care Prof! Thanks for all the fish!

Platinum
03-18-2013, 04:44 PM
Later Prof. I wish you the best and that hopefully you come back. I will cherish the only memory I have, that 1v1 game. I may have lost 15-2. but it was worth it.

Best of wishes bro.

Xenocide
03-19-2013, 10:19 PM
gl with everything!!!!!