PDA

View Full Version : A New Recruit Video

RaZ Vader
03-19-2013, 05:38 PM
Video Gurus of Forerunner Conflict,

It is not often that I ask for assistance in this realm, but I need it.

Sometimes for new recruits, it is a daunting task to sign up on the site and understand what we are all about.

Myth started a series of videos explaining the rules of engagement, but I would like to start making videos on what new recruits should be doing once they arrive in our site.

The Goal:

For this video to be part of the welcome message that all new recruits will be able to view to help them a long their way at FC.

Content:

It will include a welcome speech, how to sign up for a faction, what do do after sign up, and important history and other details about the community that I or other leaders can provide.

I need your help guys. So, if you are serious about starting this project with me, send me a message ASAP and I will give you the full details.

I understand I may get multiple responses, so please provide your video making background in your message.

Also note that this will be a part of our YouTube channel.

Thanks everyone.

P.S. if you help me and complete the project within 4 weeks of this post, I'll give you a prize.

Silko
03-19-2013, 05:39 PM
Can we make them drink the water in this video?

VerbotenDonkey
03-19-2013, 05:41 PM
And here I thought this was going to be another futile attempt at a Recruitment video. :P

RaZ Vader
03-19-2013, 05:43 PM
Its me trying for it now. Lol. You know I'm serious

VerbotenDonkey
03-19-2013, 05:45 PM
Its me trying for it now. Lol. You know I'm serious

Oh wait, is it a recruitment video? xD I thought you were just asking for a video on how to sign up, etc.

Although, I believe we have the dedication and people we need to get this done.

RaZ Vader
03-19-2013, 05:49 PM
Oh wait, is it a recruitment video? xD I thought you were just asking for a video on how to sign up, etc.

Although, I believe we have the dedication and people we need to get this done.

No its not really a recruitment video. You are right. It will explain how to sign up, who and where to contact important leaders, history. Etc. Kinda a combination of both an explanation video + Recruitment

Zeta Crossfire
03-20-2013, 03:29 AM
If someone reads the scripts that have been out there it already explains most of it including who to talk to. Heading up recruitment recently even I think that if we have to have a video on the site showing them how to sign up on a forum to be a little to far.

Unless... Do people actually have trouble finding the register button?

Lol its James
03-20-2013, 07:07 AM
Yes a video would be awesome, really helps out the recruits. Go Video Gurus!

Freelance
03-20-2013, 09:04 AM
So, is it going to be a Halo video or a video of a screen recording, showing how to choose a side and where your leaders are?

RaZ Vader
03-20-2013, 09:26 AM
it would probably be a combination of both Freelance

Freelance
03-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Maybe show some in-game REDD v. BLUE and a clip of a boot camp?

RaZ Vader
03-20-2013, 09:32 AM
Maybe show some in-game REDD v. BLUE and a clip of a boot camp?

good ideas.

It is something we can all discuss, but I need some video gurus too message me so we can work something out.

PhoenixPrime
03-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Challenge accepted. I've learned quite a bit about this stuff in editing the customs night videos (We have about four so far, but they'll equal out to about eight. So much footage.)