PDA

View Full Version : HaloUnity Partnership

RaZ Vader
03-19-2013, 11:31 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/15f2o3b.png (http://www.halounity.com)

Most of you now know that we are now partners with a new Halo Community called HaloUnity (http://www.halounity.com)

This is a community where communities small & large meet up and play with one another. We want our members to flock over to their site and sign up and add FC as a community.

Their will be special awards created that only Unity/FC Members can obtain. So sign up, and make some new friends :)

Make sure you add us to the community, or you will not get the benefits! :vader1:

KazuhLLL
03-19-2013, 11:33 PM
Nice call with the awards. xD

Nicholas Sapien
03-20-2013, 01:49 AM
yay!
*cough gay update needs explosions like myths update......cough*

Silko
03-20-2013, 02:21 AM
How in the hell do you use this thing?

UnfoldedFreedom
03-20-2013, 02:53 AM
awards is to vague for me to be interested.

GhostHammer
03-20-2013, 03:14 AM
Everyone should be doing this to help us grow and increase in size/activity. It shouldn't take an award or a special "thing" to help the community advance forwards. We're all in this together, and all of our members have a chance to say they were part of something big, apart of us taking a major step towards becoming a truly well known community.

Graycochea
03-20-2013, 03:14 AM
Unity is actually kind of interesting once you figure out what it's for and how to use it.

KazuhLLL
03-20-2013, 03:33 AM
Everyone should be doing this to help us grow and increase in size/activity. It shouldn't take an award or a special "thing" to help the community advance forwards. We're all in this together, and all of our members have a chance to say they were part of something big, apart of us taking a major step towards becoming a truly well known community.

Oh, I agree. It doesn't matter to me and probably won't matter to any of the other frequent forum users. But for the ones that are less active on the forum half of things I think some incentive could be helpful.

As far as "becoming a truly well known community", I think Destiny could give us a good shot at hitting the big leagues, so to speak. But that's down-the-road type stuff. :)

Graycochea
03-20-2013, 05:32 AM
...Destiny could give us a good shot at hitting the big leagues...

Is there a possibility that we're going to change the game we play?

LocoCrazy
03-20-2013, 07:10 AM
http://gyazo.com/f19ffe99807477246ff2891d4 9c1127a.png?1363778061

KazuhLLL
03-20-2013, 07:33 AM
Is there a possibility that we're going to change the game we play?

I find it highly doubtful that there'd be a full change. In my opinion the next step for FC (if we want to continue growing) is to branch into multiple games, and I think Destiny would be a good first step in that direction. Halo will only be around for so long. >.<

Freelance
03-20-2013, 09:26 AM
I find it highly doubtful that there'd be a full change. In my opinion the next step for FC (if we want to continue growing) is to branch into multiple games, and I think Destiny would be a good first step in that direction. Halo will only be around for so long. >.<

Halo will be around until 343i either runs out of ideas or they stop making money. They just made their first Halo game and it's the second top selling FPS, so it will be around for quite some time. I hope it keeps getting made all my life time, I couldn't go without a new Halo every few years ;).

Guzzie
03-20-2013, 10:09 AM
I know the deal but really haven't gotten around to checking it out. I have heard that the site is difficult to use/confusing? If that's the case why not live stream a walkthrough of their site. Someone with live streaming capabilities can show everyone the ins and outs of the site. Not only that but they could also show how to add FC as a group. Thoughts?

MedeDust
03-20-2013, 10:15 AM
I know the deal but really haven't gotten around to checking it out. I have heard that the site is difficult to use/confusing? If that's the case why not live stream a walkthrough of their site. Someone with live streaming capabilities can show everyone the ins and outs of the site. Not only that but they could also show how to add FC as a group. Thoughts?this man knows good stuff.

WolfPack23
03-20-2013, 11:36 AM
this man knows good stuff.

Yeah I had some problems also but there are lots of people to help out.

JamiDJ
03-20-2013, 12:40 PM
i tried to add FC as my community 3 times last night, and it did not work...

i messaged an admin on their site.

Kcr33d
03-20-2013, 02:27 PM
next thing you know we'll be doing community wars

KazuhLLL
03-20-2013, 04:07 PM
next thing you know we'll be doing community wars

Communities will make alliances and partnerships until the war spans all of the Halo fandom. Then Forerunner Conflict will be the supreme rulers of all. Or just Halo. Or just a part of Halo. Or just ourselves. Or something.

Platinum
03-20-2013, 05:14 PM
Communities will make alliances and partnerships until the war spans all of the Halo fandom. Then Forerunner Conflict will be the supreme rulers of all. Or just Halo. Or just a part of Halo. Or just ourselves. Or something.

I was talking to some TRF members and Unity members earlier about FC. They were sorta surprised when they figured out this community started in 2006. ForeRunner Conflict did something most communities fail to do, survive more then five years.

On a side note, FC was created solely for Halo, so I don't think that we will switch. As of this time period, 343 said that they plan on making this trilogy then stopping. They don't want to milk the franchise. Good guys 343.

However, we could just have a group on destiny. Not make Destiny the focus, but just have something to dominate when we're not playing battles.

Long Live FC!

KazuhLLL
03-20-2013, 05:20 PM
ForeRunner

You keep capitalizing the 'R'. Stahp. xD

VerbotenDonkey
03-20-2013, 05:29 PM
I don't think Destiny will have multiplayer like Halo haha. I think its more like a Borderlands kind of thing.

But I could be wrong.

Kcr33d
03-20-2013, 05:31 PM
lol

JamiDJ
03-20-2013, 05:31 PM
I don't think Destiny will have multiplayer like Halo haha. I think its more like a Borderlands kind of thing.

But I could be wrong.

its going to be like an MMO, everchanging gameplay!

Platinum
03-20-2013, 05:32 PM

But I could be wrong.

MMO!!! (hopefully) That would be so badass for a community like us. Just run around going Ham.

Oh yeah, hey kAZUHlll, is that better?

LocoCrazy
03-20-2013, 05:33 PM
A wise man once said, and I quote; "Dont look at a game for its potential. Look at the developer". Well I am and I see a history of 1 truley good game and 1 mediocre at best. I also see 2 shitstained bruises that are excuses for entertainment.

Despressedtiny is (going) to be a copy of already existing games. But go ahead with your fan boys and buy another shitnami like title.

Platinum
03-20-2013, 05:36 PM
A wise man once said, and I quote; "Dont look at a game for its potential. Look at the developer". Well I am and I see a history of 1 truley good game and 1 mediocre at best. I also see 2 shitstained bruises that are excuses for entertainment.

Despressedtiny is (going) to be a copy of already existing games. But go ahead with your fan boys and buy another shitnami like title.

Just wondering, what is the good game and the mediocre game?

Have you played Oni? Damn good game developed by Bungie for the PS2. (figured this out yesterday :/)

LocoCrazy
03-20-2013, 05:40 PM
Halo 2 is the good and 3 is the mediocre. I dont include the games that lack online because in today's society its all about online and the fun(balence) is has to offer.

But this ist a topic for the next bungie game, this is about unity and not Dave Chappelle's Rick James 'unity' either. Its something else mysterious. Stay on topic kids.

JamiDJ
03-20-2013, 05:41 PM
:off topic:

Maxdoggy
03-20-2013, 05:45 PM

But I could be wrong.

You are wrong.

There is a competitive multiplayer. There is also the "Shared-World Shooter" part that is the meat of the game.

You've just been learned by month-old information.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood @FC_GamingNews (twitter.com/FC_GamingNews)

Platinum
03-20-2013, 05:45 PM
:off topic:

You're off topic....

UNITY.

RaZ Vader
03-20-2013, 05:59 PM
The future and time we have had on here and will continue to have is bright. What happens when halo games are done coming out? Idk.

What I can tell you is that our community will flourish on any circumstance

JamiDJ
03-20-2013, 05:59 PM
The future and time we have had on here and will continue to have is bright. What happens when halo games are done coming out? Idk.

What I can tell you is that our community will flourish on any circumstance

HEAR!! HEAR!!

KazuhLLL
03-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Oh yeah, hey kAZUHlll, is that better?

Don't make me infract you again ;)

<3

More on topic, though. May FC and Unity live long and prosper!

Harry
03-20-2013, 06:21 PM
This is good news.