PDA

View Full Version : Spring Trio Tournaments

Thē R3X ™
03-20-2013, 12:59 AM
http://www.therealforums.com/trfpro/images/rotator/1365894425.png

Greetings Forerunner Conflict friends! As our new "affiliates in progress" that will soon be finalized, I wanted to officially invite you to compete in the Halo 4 Spring Trio Tournaments that we are hosting. This will be a fun event, and a good way to make new friends and promote your community, and obviously a good way to earn some bragging rights.

There are legitimate prizes involved for 1st-3rd place, so there is incentive to do your very best. Early sign-ups have begun, so get a spot in the bracket as soon as possible.

Information can be found HERE (http://www.therealforums.com/trfpro/tournaments.php)

Looking forward to seeing you in the battlefield, and good luck to you all in the tournaments.

Xenocide
03-20-2013, 01:15 AM
blah have to pay to make acc

KazuhLLL
03-20-2013, 01:16 AM
Let's get top three, guys!

And I mean all of the top three ;)

EDIT:

Well I won't be helping with that top three, then. xD

Thē R3X ™
03-20-2013, 01:41 AM
Everything is free??!

You don't have to pay for anything.....

Please note as described on the "create an account" page:

You do not have to purchase a package to complete registration.

Simply click, "
Create Account without selecting any premium packages.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please reply. :)

Nicholas Sapien
03-20-2013, 02:00 AM
Everything is free??!

Simply click, " without selecting any premium packages.

lol everyone was like wtf I have to pay to play?(ironic cause we all do for XBL)
I'll check it out, but I might not be able to attend due to my schedule.

Thē R3X ™
03-20-2013, 02:02 AM
IKR?!
Hopefully you will be able to compete. It is on the weekend, so chances are high! Unless you work weekends, which, some of us do, including myself.

KazuhLLL
03-20-2013, 02:11 AM
Everything is free??!

Simply click, " without selecting any premium packages.

Well in that case... :D

Xenocide
03-20-2013, 02:34 AM
what when i did that it didnt go to the next step so i just assumed =p So sounds good then lol

- - - Updated - - -

just finished signing up for FFA I'll hit up VVD for the rest later =) ty for the info looking forward to the tourny

Platinum
03-20-2013, 02:55 AM

No, you don't. When making account, don't click any of the packages. I have one, along with a few other FC members.

- - - Updated - - -

what when i did that it didnt go to the next step so i just assumed =p So sounds good then lol

- - - Updated - - -

just finished signing up for FFA I'll hit up VVD for the rest later =) ty for the info looking forward to the tourny

Annnddd there goes 1st place.

Xenocide
03-20-2013, 04:34 AM
No, you don't. When making account, don't click any of the packages. I have one, along with a few other FC members.

- - - Updated - - -

lol dont know that yet

- - - Updated - - -

dont know that yet

Nicholas Sapien
03-20-2013, 10:38 AM

- - - Updated - - -

WolfPack23
03-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Ha.

Blackhawk570
03-20-2013, 11:26 AM
VBD ASSEMBLE!

Prof Blastoise
03-20-2013, 12:08 PM
VBD ASSEMBLE!
(A Wild Blastoise Appears!)
Blastoise uses DMR!
It's not very effective because Blastoise sold his xbox and can't kill anyone anymore...

JamiDJ
03-20-2013, 12:46 PM
(A Wild Blastoise Appears!)
Blastoise uses DMR!
It's not very effective because Blastoise sold his xbox and can't kill anyone anymore...

Venusaur WINS!

VerbotenDonkey
03-20-2013, 12:58 PM
Argh, I'd love to sign up for these, but I simply don't have the time with College. Hope you get a good turnout though!

HighLight
03-20-2013, 01:45 PM
Signed up for FFA. :)

Xenocide
03-20-2013, 02:54 PM
same here guzzie signing us up for throwdown right now

Guzzie
03-20-2013, 03:05 PM
Signed up for all three tourneys lol.

Team Throwdown- GuzzieStyle, HighLght, Xenocide, UnfoldedFreedom
Team Doubles- GuzzieStyle, HighLght
FFA- GuzzieStyle

Guzzie
03-20-2013, 04:12 PM
How do you invite people to join your team. Currently having issues. This website is terribly hard to navigate.

---update---

Never mind, figured it out. You have to enroll your tournament team on the team ladder, only then can you send team invites to your team members.

JamiDJ
03-20-2013, 04:23 PM
How do you invite people to join your team. Currently having issues. This website is terribly hard to navigate.

---update---

Never mind, figured it out. You have to enroll your tournament team on the team ladder, only then can you send team invites to your team members.

if you have any other issues, please let me know.

Thē R3X ™
03-20-2013, 04:33 PM
if you have any other issues, please let me know.

Likewise. That issue you experienced should NOT be the case. I will look into this. Thanks for the feedback.

JamiDJ
03-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Likewise. That issue you experienced should NOT be the case. I will look into this. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks Rex, i was just going to take the issues to you anyway :D

Harry
03-21-2013, 12:58 AM
ooooo :banana:

me gusta free entry tournies

Thē R3X ™
03-28-2013, 11:59 AM
FC,

Thanks for everyone's support. We have in fact had a situation on our end. During the time that our communities met, we were in a transition period of migrating from a VPS to a Dedicated Server. With that, came some buggy issues (now resolved), and some downtime. It was very embarrassing for me considering that our normal reputation is reliability and dependability. One week into the dedicated server, our hard drive failed. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?!?!?!

We would have lost everything if I didn't have a backup. So our hosting provider had to install a new hard drive, and then restore the backup that I had. It has been a frustrating, hard working process. The biggest thing is timing..right when we have a tournament coming up...Just my luck, eh? I mean....what are the odds of this happening?

So, to make more sense of this..the backup that I had was 1 day, or 2 days before many of you made an account, so essentially..your account is gone..vanished..like it never happened. You will have to create a new account, but can use the same email address and credentials. If that makes sense?! You can try and sign it, because you might have made your account in time, but if your credentials don't work, re-register here: www.TheRealForums.com

As far as our integrated tournament site, we are expecting to have it back..live..before the tournament date. The restoration process is going a little slower on that side. As of now, no, it is not cancelled, but we have been considering moving the date back a bit because of this issue...to allow more time for everyone to catch back up. What is your feedback on moving the date back 2 weeks?

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but this has all been out of my control and freak of nature type issue. It's really upsetting. I really appreciate your patience and understanding though. I would expect after our media release of being back up 100% that we won't have any more problems, because it would be terribly unlikely to have that issue again.

Go ahead and sign up here:

www.TheRealForums.com

and once the tournament site is back up, your account will work, and be ready. Again, I appreciate everyone's continued support here. We will be back at it very soon. I will update you.

Harry
03-28-2013, 12:48 PM
So that explains it. Gotcha.

Thē R3X ™
04-08-2013, 01:13 PM
While we are still working on the "appearance" of the site..The functionality upgrade is complete, and folks here can proceed with signing up for the tournaments:

www.TRFPro.com

Thē R3X ™
04-10-2013, 09:20 PM

Jump in the brackets early to ensure your spot :)

www.trfpro.com

JamiDJ
04-11-2013, 02:24 PM

Jump in the brackets early to ensure your spot :)

www.trfpro.com

quick, anyone want to join this with me?

VerbotenDonkey
04-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Is the Team Throwdown Trio Tournament a 4v4?

JamiDJ
04-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Is the Team Throwdown Trio Tournament a 4v4?

Yes :D

fearfulpenguin
04-11-2013, 04:21 PM
I will join and yes, I will try not to give the other guys easy kills <.<

JamiDJ
04-11-2013, 04:40 PM
I will join and yes, I will try not to give the other guys easy kills <.<

cool we need one more, and i'll get us registered :D

Thē R3X ™
04-11-2013, 05:39 PM
http://www.therealforums.com/trfpro/images/rotator/1365894425.png
There's 3 different tournaments.

An FFA, a Doubles & a 4v4...all in one weekend. You can do them all, or just one.

The functionality of the site is ready to go, and we will start making it pretty tonight and tomorrow :)

WolfPack23
04-16-2013, 11:54 AM
I want to join>< That looks so awesome!

VerbotenDonkey
04-16-2013, 11:55 AM
I reaaaaally want to join with a Team, but April is my crunch down month. Got a lot of final projects to keep working on. Sorry, I don't think I can make this one. Looking forward to and hoping for more TRF-Tournies over the summer months!

JamiDJ
04-16-2013, 02:16 PM
well if me, wolfpack, and fearful, team up we could join. sound good? if so, i'll get us signed up ASAP!

WolfPack23
04-19-2013, 02:29 AM
well if me, wolfpack, and fearful, team up we could join. sound good? if so, i'll get us signed up ASAP!

Well If You want to do that I guess it could work.

JamiDJ
04-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Well If You want to do that I guess it could work.

yay! i'll see about getting us signed up, and sent you both a PM with details

Thē R3X ™
04-20-2013, 03:24 PM
Not many people signed up for the FFA....oh well. Hoping to get a better turn-out for the team events tomorrow.

Anyone want to be my doubles partner for tomorrow?