PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon

Houdini
03-20-2013, 07:55 PM
Anybody up for a friendly battle in Pokemon Black sometime?

Friend Code: 2580-2414-5527

JamiDJ
03-20-2013, 07:59 PM
love pokemon!

Houdini
03-20-2013, 08:36 PM
love pokemon!

Me too.

JamiDJ
03-20-2013, 08:37 PM
i have black, but no DS to play it on :(

Houdini
03-20-2013, 09:00 PM
i have black, but no DS to play it on :(

That is too bad. Are you going to get a DS again?

Guzzie
03-20-2013, 10:14 PM
You could not have posted this at a better time. A bunch of us will be playing pokemon soon, but if you want to play the pokemon master, talk to DeafOrangutan.

Houdini
03-20-2013, 10:23 PM
You could not have posted this at a better time. A bunch of us will be playing pokemon soon, but if you want to play the pokemon master, talk to DeafOrangutan.

I will seek him out.

Deaf
03-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Pretty sure you've found him Houdini my friend

Houdini
03-20-2013, 10:38 PM
Pretty sure you've found him Houdini my friend

I was hoping you would see this thread :)

VerbotenDonkey
03-20-2013, 10:38 PM
I'm Gary Oak. No ones better than me.

I'll smell you guys later.

Guzzie
03-20-2013, 10:44 PM
Scyther > all

xxXENOPIRATExx
03-20-2013, 10:59 PM
Scyther > all

Guzzie
03-20-2013, 11:01 PM
Well played.

VerbotenDonkey
03-20-2013, 11:33 PM
Flareon is the best.

BubbaBishop21
03-24-2013, 07:57 PM
Scizor is definitely my favorite, but power wise.......

My old rayquayza from my first Sapphire play-through has never fainted, and I've used it every game once I get my first 100.

Houdini
03-24-2013, 08:02 PM
Scizor is definitely my favorite, but power wise.......

My old rayquayza from my first Sapphire play-through has never fainted, and I've used it every game once I get my first 100.

Rayquaza is the best!

H2O Yordle
03-24-2013, 08:56 PM
If I can find my 3DS and train my pokemans then Id be down to get beat.

BubbaBishop21
03-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Oh, and fuck Latios

The ONE thing in my Sapphire game that I never caught. Arena Trap doesn't apply to him for some damned reason so I never caught him.

Deaf
03-24-2013, 09:50 PM
He has the special ability levitate, which makes arena trap and all ground moves do not effect him. On the other side, Rayqyaza is strong, but he's an uber, which means he's not allowed in competitive play, just like Kyogre, Mewtwo, and Arceus

Rokkman X
03-24-2013, 10:00 PM
Armaldo is one of my favorites.

BubbaBishop21
03-24-2013, 11:56 PM
Two things: One, that levitate shit is crap, I had a pure rock type with arena trap, so I didn't know it was a ground type.

As for the uber thing, I never remember Kyogre being any good, why is he on the list? I understand the other three, but Kyogre?

JamiDJ
03-25-2013, 12:29 AM
this

Deaf
03-25-2013, 12:31 AM
Really? Kyogre was like ridiculous. I'd say he's most likely the most powerful Uber of them all. He had good bulk and a base 150 special attack. He also had the special ability drizzle, which summons a permanent rain. That gives a big boost to water attacks. In fact, Kyogre's water spout, because of stab and because of drizzle, actually was the single most powerful non recoil causing move in the entire game. It also makes Thunder hit with perfect accuracy. He was better than all the others I mentioned.

BubbaBishop21
03-25-2013, 12:33 AM
I never knew. And I just taugh him surf/dive/waterfall and made him my bitch after I though he was useless.

Spartanbh
03-25-2013, 12:51 AM
I find it hilarious that Wobbufett is actually banned from "MLG" Pokemon battles lol

Guzzie
03-25-2013, 01:00 AM
Really? Kyogre was like ridiculous. I'd say he's most likely the most powerful Uber of them all. He had good bulk and a base 150 special attack. He also had the special ability drizzle, which summons a permanent rain. That gives a big boost to water attacks. In fact, Kyogre's water spout, because of stab and because of drizzle, actually was the single most powerful non recoil causing move in the entire game. It also makes Thunder hit with perfect accuracy. He was better than all the others I mentioned.
Don't question the Pokemon Master.

Deaf
03-25-2013, 06:06 AM
Haha, yeah Spartan, well, he was a good idea on paper, a pokemon that can only counter attacks, not attack himself, but he ended up being too OP. First of all, remember that he has the third most HP in the entire game, behind Chansey and Blissey, and ok defense which allows him to take a ton of damage before going down. He has this ability called Shadow Tag, which makes it so opponents cannot retreat from battle. He then has a move called encore, which makes them repeat whatever attack they used last the next 5 times. You just encore their attack, know if it's physical or special (generally if you touch them in the attack it's physical and if you don't it's special-tackle is physical and thundershock is special), then use mirror coat or counter accordingly. That allows you to return double the damage taken by the move you've trapped your opponent into using. Finally, give Wobbuffet wish so he can heal himself and he's the most powerful pokemon ever created. When he was first given shadow tag in ruby and saphire, he was too strong even for Uber play. He had no counter at all, and the only pokemon which could win even a small amount of the time was a Dugtrio which knows toxic. Dugtrio has arena trap and could just use toxic like 20 turns in a row to kill wobbuffet. I remember a friend who thought wobbuffet was balanced, so to show him, I let him use Rayquaza, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Kyogre (you generally want either kyogre or groudon in uber play, not both), and I just used Wobbuffet and swept him. It's still OP, but not quite as invincible as it once was.

WolfPack23
03-25-2013, 09:09 AM
Nothing can beat Eevee. Except Wobbufett but it doesn't count.

Harry
03-25-2013, 09:44 AM
Slakoth > ALL.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHU3RU QKq3doVkp3VLGqI2vaXSfTKW1 1X2dWi1vx-73PJb5HUl

BubbaBishop21
03-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Haha, yeah Spartan, well, he was a good idea on paper, a pokemon that can only counter attacks, not attack himself, but he ended up being too OP. First of all, remember that he has the third most HP in the entire game, behind Chansey and Blissey, and ok defense which allows him to take a ton of damage before going down. He has this ability called Shadow Tag, which makes it so opponents cannot retreat from battle. He then has a move called encore, which makes them repeat whatever attack they used last the next 5 times. You just encore their attack, know if it's physical or special (generally if you touch them in the attack it's physical and if you don't it's special-tackle is physical and thundershock is special), then use mirror coat or counter accordingly. That allows you to return double the damage taken by the move you've trapped your opponent into using. Finally, give Wobbuffet wish so he can heal himself and he's the most powerful pokemon ever created. When he was first given shadow tag in ruby and saphire, he was too strong even for Uber play. He had no counter at all, and the only pokemon which could win even a small amount of the time was a Dugtrio which knows toxic. Dugtrio has arena trap and could just use toxic like 20 turns in a row to kill wobbuffet. I remember a friend who thought wobbuffet was balanced, so to show him, I let him use Rayquaza, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Kyogre (you generally want either kyogre or groudon in uber play, not both), and I just used Wobbuffet and swept him. It's still OP, but not quite as invincible as it once was.

And to think, Team Rocket has had one the whole time...

Kcr33d
03-25-2013, 01:59 PM
I have more fun playing the game than playing against others in battles. Unless you can have rental pokemon, which to me is more fun than anything. I don't care about EV training, having max IV's whatever.... Their nature is fine to me as long as it's a nutrual nature. I think it's sad when I still beat a player who did all of this. although EV training is like nothing now that you can just buy everything in BW2 so I guess you don't have to waste so much time anymore. Or you can cheat to since I know the majority of people do to get the pokemon they want and stuff.

JamiDJ
03-25-2013, 02:07 PM
Poke'mon Red Version; Yellow Version

Still the best

Guzzie
03-25-2013, 02:08 PM
I have more fun playing the game than playing against others in battles. Unless you can have rental pokemon, which to me is more fun than anything. I don't care about EV training, having max IV's whatever.... Their nature is fine to me as long as it's a nutrual nature. I think it's sad when I still beat a player who did all of this. although EV training is like nothing now that you can just buy everything in BW2 so I guess you don't have to waste so much time anymore. Or you can cheat to since I know the majority of people do to get the pokemon they want and stuff.
I never really knew about EV training until the Pokemon Master told me about it. I was surprised that the game could be so complex. I've always had fun playing the game regularly though.

Deaf
03-25-2013, 02:37 PM
BTW, Houdini, my friend code is apparently 4556 7820 7686

KazuhLLL
03-25-2013, 02:41 PM
I never really knew about EV training until the Pokemon Master told me about it. I was surprised that the game could be so complex. I've always had fun playing the game regularly though.

Yeah, I had absolutely no idea it existed until about a year or two ago.

Kcr33d
03-25-2013, 04:02 PM
yeah i knew about it but only just rescently have a little more understanding about it. I don't see how pokemon games where meant for children, back then it made a little more sense since it was a little more simple. I know some kids are great at it, but I know when I was young I couldn't bring my self to care about that stuff.

JamiDJ
03-25-2013, 04:05 PM
true, pokemon was so simple..yet so satisfying.

Kcr33d
03-25-2013, 04:35 PM
Gengar was and forever is the awesome

W3z4b1
03-25-2013, 06:51 PM
Gengar is probably first on my list as well. I also like cubone and zapdos.

BubbaBishop21
03-25-2013, 10:54 PM
Gengar is probably first on my list as well. I also like cubone and zapdos.

Why'd you have to mention Cubone? It makes me miss my Marowak so much now....

VerbotenDonkey
03-25-2013, 11:01 PM
My girlfriend is getting me back into it. Not liking the new Pokemon but I'm gonna start up a new game over Easter. Gonna try to have my all Fire/Psychic/Ghost Team up again.

Houdini
03-25-2013, 11:12 PM
After careful consideration, I think that my favorite pokemon of all time is Salamence. He is just too cool. Emerald pokemon are the best.

Asseroya
04-15-2013, 12:01 PM
I ´ve never had a DS, but I do have Pokemon Online for my computer. Although I never use it, I guess I could get back into it.

JamiDJ
04-15-2013, 12:17 PM
I ´ve never had a DS, but I do have Pokemon Online for my computer. Although I never use it, I guess I could get back into it.

what is pokemon online?

PhoenixPrime
04-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Yeah, I've caught the bug again. The college I attend has a full-on Pokemon league. I've been selected as the Dark-type Gym. I'm designing my badge in the next week.

KazuhLLL
04-15-2013, 02:30 PM
Yeah, I've caught the bug again. The college I attend has a full-on Pokemon league. I've been selected as the Dark-type Gym. I'm designing my badge in the next week.

That sounds fantastic. You need to post that badge here when it's done xD

JamiDJ
04-15-2013, 02:30 PM

link? i want to check out this "Pokemon Online"

VerbotenDonkey
04-15-2013, 02:57 PM
link? i want to check out this "Pokemon Online"

Its a Pokemon MMO its awesome. I caught it a year ago or so in the Beta.

That sounds awesome Phoenix! Wish we had something like that. Fire types FTW.

Got back into Soul Silver. Stuck at Clair. :( Taking forever to level.

Asseroya
04-16-2013, 12:23 PM
http://www.pokemon-online.eu/ is the webpage for it. It is basically a Pokemon battle simulator.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.pokemon-online.eu/ is the webpage for it. It is basically a Pokemon battle simulator.

VerbotenDonkey
04-16-2013, 12:26 PM
I'm getting back into http://pokemon-world-online.net/ myself :P

JamiDJ
04-16-2013, 02:15 PM
i cant wait to check this out :D

PhoenixPrime
04-16-2013, 04:28 PM
Got an outline for the badge, but on another computer so I can't post it here.

Yeah, basically anyone in the college can challenge me when I'm on schedule. All they have to do is get my friend code from my facebook and send me a facebook message with the times. The gyms are much, much harder in our league than the games, obviously, and the Elite Four are ridiculously hard to beat. We allow 1 Legendary per team, and no two people may register with the same Lengendary. Gyms have a type focus, but Elite Four members have a new team every week, to remain fresh and hard to plan against. We might configure a Victory Road challenge in a bit.

JamiDJ
04-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Got an outline for the badge, but on another computer so I can't post it here.

Yeah, basically anyone in the college can challenge me when I'm on schedule. All they have to do is get my friend code from my facebook and send me a facebook message with the times. The gyms are much, much harder in our league than the games, obviously, and the Elite Four are ridiculously hard to beat. We allow 1 Legendary per team, and no two people may register with the same Lengendary. Gyms have a type focus, but Elite Four members have a new team every week, to remain fresh and hard to plan against. We might configure a Victory Road challenge in a bit.

thats so awesome.. i want to play!

Guzzie
04-16-2013, 06:14 PM
Let's make an FC pokeworld. People can make their own gyms and anyone can challenge. I'll get a 3ds if that happens lol

Nicholas Sapien
04-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Let's make an FC pokeworld. People can make their own gyms and anyone can challenge. I'll get a 3ds if that happens lol

^^^^^^^this

JamiDJ
04-16-2013, 06:24 PM

ditto

fearfulpenguin
04-16-2013, 06:31 PM

Well looks like I am dusting off the ol' 3DS and pokemon game to get involved with this

BubbaBishop21
04-16-2013, 07:09 PM
Damn, I want to do this, but I'm not going to get a 3DS, so I'm out. And I've always wanted to be a Steel Gym Leader :(

JamiDJ
04-16-2013, 07:09 PM
Damn, I want to do this, but I'm not going to get a 3DS, so I'm out. And I've always wanted to be a Steel Gym Leader :(

Electric Type FTW

VerbotenDonkey
04-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Dual Fire/Ghost.

Also, still think this would be amazing on Pokemon World Online. And it'd be easier to meet up. It is a bit more glitchy and not all the moves work like they should, but it'd be awesome.

KazuhLLL
04-16-2013, 09:07 PM
Dual Fire/Ghost.

Also, still think this would be amazing on Pokemon World Online. And it'd be easier to meet up. It is a bit more glitchy and not all the moves work like they should, but it'd be awesome.

Also, some of us don't have a 3DS. >.>

Guzzie
04-17-2013, 02:49 PM
When I get some free time, I'm going to draw the FC pokeworld. With eight towns and eight gyms. And the FC pokeleague. I've been looking for a good excuse to use my drawing tablet :)

JamiDJ
04-17-2013, 03:15 PM
When I get some free time, I'm going to draw the FC pokeworld. With eight towns and eight gyms. And the FC pokeleague. I've been looking for a good excuse to use my drawing tablet :)

:D i'd love to see this

JamiDJ
04-17-2013, 05:31 PM
http://pokemonium.com/forum/forum.php

BubbaBishop21
04-17-2013, 06:57 PM
If we do a FC region, I'd be willing to do one of the gyms, I run a Steel team, with focus on Spec. Defense and Defense. I could be the asshole Elite Four that burns up your PP before the more powerful Elite Four and Champion.

KazuhLLL
04-17-2013, 07:23 PM
If we do a FC region, I'd be willing to do one of the gyms, I run a Steel team, with focus on Spec. Defense and Defense. I could be the asshole Elite Four that burns up your PP before the more powerful Elite Four and Champion.

So you're that guy, eh? >.>

BubbaBishop21
04-17-2013, 07:42 PM
So you're that guy, eh? >.>

Aye, I'm the troll.

Jam Cliché
04-17-2013, 08:49 PM
Aye, I'm the troll.

Fuck you, Agatha.

PhoenixPrime
04-17-2013, 09:52 PM
I'd be willing to open up the Dark Gym. I've already got my team, wouldn't be too much trouble to get it in another game.

Deaf
04-18-2013, 03:45 AM
This is actually a brilliant idea guys. I'll let you choose what I do. I'm trying to think of what would be best. I could be the pokemon professor or the leader of the Elite Four if you prefer. Or I could be Gary Motherfucking Oak. I could even use a certain type of Pokemon in the Elite 4 to make the Champion Rank okay to reach. Your choice Guzzie.

Deaf
04-18-2013, 04:00 AM
Actually, if I do lead the elite four, I'll help you plan everything Guzzmeister.

Guzzie
04-18-2013, 06:12 AM
Actually, if I do lead the elite four, I'll help you plan everything Guzzmeister.
Ok, I got Friday off of work so ill sketch up the FC Pokeworld. Maybe we can come up with everything else then?

Deaf
04-18-2013, 06:42 AM
Sounds good.

VerbotenDonkey
04-18-2013, 09:05 AM
Raz is Champion haha.

Or Arceus.

Deaf
04-18-2013, 10:56 AM
Technically, the champion is the strongest player around. We should probably wait until someone manages to win all 8 badges and beat the elite four(ill be using a themed team) before we name anyone champion.

KazuhLLL
04-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Technically, the champion is the strongest player around. We should probably wait until someone manages to win all 8 badges and beat the elite four(ill be using a themed team) before we name anyone champion.

Indeed.

VerbotenDonkey
04-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Raz is the founder of FC, therefore Champion of FC Pokemon. :P

Actually, dont even think Raz knows about Pokemon. Which would make the final battle all the more hilarious. I can imagine him throwing out like a Weedle and being totally clueless. ;) JK Raz.

JamiDJ
04-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Can I be the Electric Type GyM?

KazuhLLL
04-19-2013, 11:34 PM
So what website would this be done on?

There have been 3 mentioned in the last page or two:
http://www.pokemon-online.eu/
http://pokemon-world-online.net/
http://pokemonium.com/forum/forum.php

VerbotenDonkey
04-20-2013, 12:14 AM
I'm on Pokemon World Online and it's really fun. It's still in Beta and has it's glitches (don't expect it to be like normal pokemon, cause it's tweeked lol; a lot of moves aren't working properly yet. Plus, Abilities don't work yet), but I really enjoy it. Would definitely be fun to set up our own thing on though.

KazuhLLL
04-20-2013, 12:35 AM
I'm on Pokemon World Online and it's really fun. It's still in Beta and has it's glitches (don't expect it to be like normal pokemon, cause it's tweeked lol; a lot of moves aren't working properly yet. Plus, Abilities don't work yet), but I really enjoy it. Would definitely be fun to set up our own thing on though.

I just signed up for a registration key. :)

VerbotenDonkey
04-20-2013, 12:41 AM
I just signed up for a registration key. :)

Thats the other thing, registering is confusing as hell lol.

KazuhLLL
04-22-2013, 04:12 PM
Thats the other thing, registering is confusing as hell lol.

I never should have started this game. I've failed at beating Brock twice now so I have to wait 24 hours >.<

VerbotenDonkey
04-22-2013, 04:20 PM
I never should have started this game. I've failed at beating Brock twice now so I have to wait 24 hours >.<

Hahaha did you get a Mankey/Butterfree? Also, if you do the quest there (I think its in Viridian Forest), it unlocks a secret area that helps you train cause it has higher leveled wild Pokemon.

JamiDJ
04-22-2013, 04:34 PM
http://pokemon-world-online.net/

KazuhLLL
04-22-2013, 04:45 PM
Hahaha did you get a Mankey/Butterfree? Also, if you do the quest there (I think its in Viridian Forest), it unlocks a secret area that helps you train cause it has higher leveled wild Pokemon.

I got a Butterfree, but despite trying for like an hour I could never find a Mankey. I took out Geodude alright but once my Butterfree and Nidoran died his Onyx rock throwed everyone else to death. (Oh the woes of starting with Charmander).

And yeah since I now have to wait 24 hours to fight him again I'm going to be spending lots of time in that clearing xD

bazongaman502
04-22-2013, 05:19 PM
must

resist

joining

beta

KazuhLLL
04-22-2013, 05:35 PM
must

resist

joining

beta

JOOOOOIIIIN UUUUUUUS.

riphelix
04-22-2013, 06:44 PM
This sounds like such a badass idea. I'd love to get in on this.

JamiDJ
04-22-2013, 06:45 PM
This sounds like such a badass idea. I'd love to get in on this.

i'm going to get on tonight :D we should have an FC only party for this if possible

fearfulpenguin
04-22-2013, 06:55 PM
How on earth, do I get the right request code to register for an account?

JamiDJ
04-22-2013, 07:02 PM

i'm unsure, i havnt started this yet..

KazuhLLL
04-22-2013, 07:06 PM

Yeah, it's confusing.. Just follow the instructions to apply for it and they'll email you eventually with a registration key.

fearfulpenguin
04-22-2013, 07:18 PM
Yeah, it's confusing.. Just follow the instructions to apply for it and they'll email you eventually with a registration key.

You think I was registering to be an international spy or something but I finally got to register and waiting on that email that will eventually come

BubbaBishop21
04-22-2013, 08:12 PM
So, this Pokémon Online thing would allow us to create our own region with gyms and all that jazz? If so, I'll begin grinding to get my mono-steel team up and running on there to be a Gym Leader/Elite Four Member. I'd prefer Gym Leader so I can get a badge drawn up and a bunch of lackeys that live in my gym, but my team is pretty tough so I'd need to be Eighth Gym or Elite Four.

KazuhLLL
04-22-2013, 08:42 PM
So, this Pokémon Online thing would allow us to create our own region with gyms and all that jazz? If so, I'll begin grinding to get my mono-steel team up and running on there to be a Gym Leader/Elite Four Member. I'd prefer Gym Leader so I can get a badge drawn up and a bunch of lackeys that live in my gym, but my team is pretty tough so I'd need to be Eighth Gym or Elite Four.

I don't really know the details, seeing as how I've yet to even beat Brock. Idk if it has that capability though.

PhoenixPrime
04-22-2013, 09:05 PM
We were going to design our own badges, but then we saw this.

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/artists/100322913?view_mode=2

KazuhLLL
04-22-2013, 09:06 PM

So you're using those..?

BubbaBishop21
04-22-2013, 09:12 PM

But there's no Steel Badge....

BR Snivy
04-22-2013, 11:54 PM
wait... is this really happening.

VerbotenDonkey
04-22-2013, 11:57 PM
wait... is this really happening.

We're Forerunner Conflict, we make anything happen.

riphelix
04-23-2013, 03:12 PM
i'm going to get on tonight :D we should have an FC only party for this if possible

which site is this happening on?

VerbotenDonkey
04-23-2013, 03:27 PM
which site is this happening on?

I'm going to guess they're all joining the same Pokemon MMO I'm apart of which is: http://pokemon-world-online.net/

riphelix
04-23-2013, 03:48 PM
I'm going to guess they're all joining the same Pokemon MMO I'm apart of which is: http://pokemon-world-online.net/

Right on, thanks :) Awaiting registration key now..

ChillSquishster
04-23-2013, 03:49 PM
This all seems interesting, still curious how it will all work. You all keep talking about gym leaders and elite four. Who gets to decide who is good enough to be a gym leader or elite four and how will you keep track of it all?

Edit: Also don't we all still have to, you know, catch all the pokemon and raise them still before any of us could be gym leaders or eilte four

JamiDJ
04-23-2013, 04:02 PM
Right on, thanks :) Awaiting registration key now..

me 2... :(

VerbotenDonkey
04-23-2013, 04:30 PM
This all seems interesting, still curious how it will all work. You all keep talking about gym leaders and elite four. Who gets to decide who is good enough to be a gym leader or elite four and how will you keep track of it all?

Edit: Also don't we all still have to, you know, catch all the pokemon and raise them still before any of us could be gym leaders or eilte four

I think half the people here are talking about MMO and the other half were talking about the DS version lol. And if you're talking about the MMO, there is no way to have your own gym, etc, but we can specify who is a Gym Leader/Elite Four etc, and then just tell people where our "Gym" is. (AKA in someones house :P) And yes you do, which is why some of us are all training now lol

JamiDJ
04-23-2013, 04:31 PM
I think half the people here are talking about MMO and the other half were talking about the DS version lol. And if you're talking about the MMO, there is no way to have your own gym, etc, but we can specify who is a Gym Leader/Elite Four etc, and then just tell people where our "Gym" is. (AKA in someones house :P) And yes you do, which is why some of us are all training now lol

i would start training, but the damn registration key hasnt arrived! I want to be an Electric Gym leader ;) Raichu FTW!

ChillSquishster
04-23-2013, 05:41 PM

Well I just got my registration key and have the MMO all downloaded. So if anyone wants me to be a gym leader of a specific type let me know so I can work towards that xD Also if I have a gym, I think I will make mine at the top of Mt. Silver. I will just have to kick Red off of it first so I can take his spot as the silent badass xD

KazuhLLL
04-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Well I just got my registration key and have the MMO all downloaded. So if anyone wants me to be a gym leader of a specific type let me know so I can work towards that xD Also if I have a gym, I think I will make mine at the top of Mt. Silver. I will just have to kick Red off of it first so I can take his spot as the silent badass xD

Just so you know, the server just went down for maintenance and testing and it won't be back up until 4am EST tomorrow.

riphelix
04-23-2013, 06:31 PM
i would start training, but the damn registration key hasnt arrived! I want to be an Electric Gym leader ;) Raichu FTW!

Just got mine :D
And Raichu is definitely awesome!

JamiDJ
04-23-2013, 06:33 PM
Just got mine :D
And Raichu is definitely awesome!

hopefully mine is there when i get home!

BubbaBishop21
04-23-2013, 07:28 PM
I'll do this and start grinding for my team once my Hunger Games event is over. which will be awhile yet, but both are worthy causes.

JamiDJ
04-24-2013, 01:38 AM
http://pokemonium.com/

OMFG THIS IS AMAZING!, i think its what we've been looking for.

ChillSquishster
04-24-2013, 04:57 AM
http://pokemonium.com/

OMFG THIS IS AMAZING!, i think its what we've been looking for.

You do realize that most of us are already signed up on PWO and have already started playing on that? Why would we all of a sudden want to switch? Just out of curiosity.

KazuhLLL
04-24-2013, 08:22 AM
You do realize that most of us are already signed up on PWO and have already started playing on that? Why would we all of a sudden want to switch? Just out of curiosity.

Eh, it does have Hoenn and Sinnoh, which PWO doesn't have yet. However, I'm not a big fan of the client, you have to downgrade Java to use it, and the input seems to lag quite a bit for me (although it may just be my low-end computer). It does look very pretty, though.

riphelix
04-24-2013, 11:36 AM
I've played on both of them. They both have their pros and cons I suppose. Just have to decide what would work better for what we want to do.

JamiDJ
04-24-2013, 12:19 PM

good point.. i'm just sad about not getting my registration key yet...

riphelix
04-24-2013, 12:46 PM
good point.. i'm just sad about not getting my registration key yet...

I ended up using two different emails before I got my code. And then I missed the 90 minute deadline to use to code so I had to redo everything haha

fearfulpenguin
04-24-2013, 12:47 PM
i'm just sad about not getting my registration key yet...

You and me both, STILL waiting on my registration key to arrive in my inbox smh