PDA

View Full Version : CorbiN' the Boyz History part 1

Prof Blastoise
03-26-2013, 01:16 PM
The Universe was once a peaceful place. Under the rule of Corbin (and the boyz) the universe lived in perfect harmony. There were no wars, famine, poverty, or anything negative for that matter. Corbin ruled the universe with love and care. Even God himself felt jealousy of Corbin and his awesomeness. But one day, a great evil awoken. No one was ready for what would happen next, not even Corbin...

A worthless specimen of a man, a coward, a future tyrant, had created plans to take over the perfect universe that lived under Corbin the Great’s rule. Guzzie was able to get a hold of a powerful time machine, that would let him go back in time and alter the course of history. His plan, though complicated, involved suppressing Corbin (and the boyz) to a lower status. He called this plan “Operation: Violent by Design.” This would take the most powerful men in the universe and convince them into thinking that they were not as powerful. This plan required large amounts of resources in order to pull this operation together. He needed a man with money and some power to find a time machine. This man, this horrible man, who loves nothing but Anarchy, was named Anarchy.

Anarchy lead a small group of people that called their little rebel group “Sparta.” Now, there were a few power hungry people in this amazing universe that was under Corbin’s rule, but it did not cause a large enough problem to care about. These rebel groups knew if Corbin found out about them, the boyz would be after them. And God only knows the damage the boyz can cause. Guzzie had made a proposition to Anarchy. He said that if he helped him get control of this machine, that in the new universe he would give Anarchy power beyond his wildest dreams. He would have his own army, a army that they would call the BLUE army, because they are not creative at all. Anarchy pulled all of his resources together to get Guzzie this time machine. Guzzie set the clock back to a time when Corbin was just a young lad, and went back to fuck with the space time continuum and shit.

To be continued....

Harry
03-26-2013, 01:22 PM
Bravo! Encore, encore!

VerbotenDonkey
03-26-2013, 01:28 PM
But everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked...

Prof Blastoise
03-26-2013, 01:29 PM
But everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked...

NO

Guzzie
03-26-2013, 01:46 PM
Shouldn't you be focusing on school. Your not even a member of the Holy Trinity of Corbin and the boys. You are only a footrest for corbin and his boys. Bye bye now.

---updated---

Expired point check, get muted.

bl4yze
03-26-2013, 02:04 PM
More... more!

HighLight
03-26-2013, 02:23 PM
wow.

Expired point check, get muted.

Prof Blastoise
03-26-2013, 03:19 PM
Butt hurt Guzzie is butt hurt

Anarchy
03-26-2013, 03:40 PM
You forgot the part where guzzie trained his son, Aftershock, to do his bidding.

HighLight
03-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Kyle, you're fat.

:)

Prof Blastoise
03-27-2013, 08:04 PM
Kyle, you're fat.

:)

I'll fat flap the shit out of you.

HighLight
03-27-2013, 10:36 PM
Hahahahaha

UnfoldedFreedom
03-27-2013, 10:44 PM
someone gotta show this to hollywood.

Maxdoggy
03-27-2013, 11:05 PM
HBO Mini Series, anyone?

Prof Blastoise
03-28-2013, 06:32 AM
This movie would make billions.

MedeDust
03-28-2013, 10:38 AM
Gaaaayyyyyyy

Prof Blastoise
03-28-2013, 12:50 PM
Gaaaayyyyyyy

No one likes you anyways MedeDust. All I ever do is complain about how much I dislike you. I do nothing else with my life, except despise you every second, with every fiber of my being. Your move Medepoo.