PDA

View Full Version : Universal Recruitment Division is LAUNCHED!!

Spartanbh
03-26-2013, 03:18 PM
Hey guys! So as you know, I'm the recruiter fanatic here. I love seeing FC expand every day and always dream of us getting more and more original and enthusiastic members! Well, finally and officially launching is our UNIVERSAL RECRUITMENT DIVISION. It's pretty much self-explanatory, the goal of the URD is to recruit for the community as a whole with as little bias towards an army as possible (let the recruits decide for themselves). This Division will also be responsible for giving tips on where and how to recruit new members, online and on Xbox Live. We will also be bringing back UNIVERSAL BOOT CAMPS (WOOOOOOOO). These Boot Camps will can be run by anyone who already knows how to properly run a boot camp, but they will need to go through a small training course on how to properly run a Universal one where there is little to no bias towards an army. If you have any questions or would like to qualify for running a UBC, please contact Juggernaut9473 or I GhostHammer I immediately. And finally, I'd like to thank Zeta Crossfire for taking on the responsibility of being the Master Recruiter. He is in charge of pretty much all of the division, so if you have any questions, please direct them toward him.

We look forward to many more community members joining this new and exciting division! If you have any other questions, please contact me or Zeta Crossfire ASAP =).

Here is a link to the new forums: http://fcwars.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?501-Universal-Recruitment-Division

Zeta Crossfire
03-26-2013, 06:17 PM
Oh god I can feel the weight of responsibility! Haha this is great thanks spartan.

I'm taking a small break from Halo and recruiting over spring break but once it's over I'll jump right back into it and get this division up and running but I really do need help especially from people within blue.

The majority of people I have recruited into FC have joined REDD because I was their and I was the only person they knew. I really feel that someone in blue needs to join me and help counter that balance. I've been trying to recruit for FC as a whole but I guess my pitch doesn't seem 100% bias considering I'm apart of redd. These are a few kinks we need to work out but overall I feel like we are starting with a good base.

Jam Cliché
03-26-2013, 06:47 PM
The majority of people I have recruited into FC have joined REDD because I was their and I was the only person they knew. I really feel that someone in blue needs to join me and help counter that balance.
I recruit from other forums, like Waypoint, but you always copypaste that novel recruitment post in every thread. IMO, that's a rather impersonal approach, so I take a different one.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
03-26-2013, 09:17 PM
Can I slay recruits when I get back?