PDA

View Full Version : CorbiN' the Boyz History part 2

Prof Blastoise
03-28-2013, 12:46 PM
Chapter 2: "#GingieStyle"

Guzzie had successfully received a time machine and had gone back to a date when Corbin was just a young boy. Guzzie did this for several reasons. First, he knew Gingie's whore mother would give birth to him soon. Second, he must be able to suppress all members of CorbiN' the Boyz.

Gingie in the universe Guzzie left, was an intellect. He was a philosopher, scientist, mathematician, a true intellect. He was an important part of CorbiN' the Boyz success. Guzzie knew he must stop Gingie so he would never mess with his plans. To stop Gingie he found his whore mother and waited until she went into labor. Guzzie, being the creepy ass hole that he is, dressed up like a doctor to deliver Gingie. How he passed as a doctor, we will never know. When Gingie's head crowned he punched it while the nurses were not looking. This stopped Gingie from ever becoming the true intellect he once was.

Gingie grew up in the new universe as a child with many developmental issues. Once he was 18 and got his degree from middle school, he went on to join the REDD army, to fight against the BLUE rebels. It was never Guzzie's plan for Gingie to join the military, but it happened anyways. Gingie was known for being an excellent warrior, but his statements that came from his mouth were not as impressive. Although, he was the lovable idiot of REDD. Eventually, he proved himself in combat and the REDD Field Marshal at that time put him into VbD. This was not completely part of Guzzie's plan, but he was still successful as stopping Gingie from reaching his full potential.

To be continued...

bl4yze
04-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Platinum
04-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Wut.

MDMYAY
04-04-2013, 04:33 AM
MOAR

UnfoldedFreedom
04-04-2013, 04:54 AM
LOL AMAZING!

Prof Blastoise
04-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Wow, I forgot that I wrote this lol.

Guzzie
04-04-2013, 10:18 AM
​sigh*

Prof Blastoise
04-04-2013, 10:30 AM
​sigh*
Shut up Guzzie you baby punching ass hole.

HighLight
04-04-2013, 11:24 AM
I actually laughed out loud. Holy shit

Deaf
04-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Yeah, who the hell punches a baby? Get the hell out of this story Guzzie you creepy bastard.