PDA

View Full Version : The Official FC Podcast: Episode 4 (It's Been a Month Now Babeh!)

Toast78901
04-01-2013, 05:29 AM
Well, Gunny and I have hit a milestone with this in terms of dedication. A whole month, as in 4 weeks, as in 4 podcasts. I feel it's safe to say that we should be entirely consistent with these now. We have our system down, and content can come out with ease, without sacrificing quality of content.

So yes, enjoy it. Take it as you will.

And for God's sake, start using the iTunes version if you aren't already. I am now officially doing two versions of the show, one with no copyrighted material for Youtube, and one with for iTunes and Podomatic so we can play and use whatever the hell clips we want.

OH! AND SEND LISTENER MAIL TO US, FOOLS!
Either a PM to Gunny or myself, or an email at forerunnerconflictpodcast @yahoo.com will do. Be sure to denote that the message is meant to be listener mail.

Here are yo links, bitches:

iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/official-forerunner-conflict/id612973452?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo%3D4)

Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-EAmYdyN1E&feature=youtu.be)

Podomatic (http://forerunnerconflictpodcast .podomatic.com/player/web/2013-04-01T02_12_16-07_00)

And here's yo Embed, you lazeh hoes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-EAmYdyN1E&feature=youtu.be

As always, just hit refresh in your iTunes podcast directory for our show if iTunes hasn't updated yet :)

Graycochea
04-01-2013, 11:24 AM
I will listen to this later. Right now, I have to get to school.

Yehsus
04-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Good stuff guys.

I listened to it on YouTube

Toast78901
04-01-2013, 03:10 PM
Good stuff guys.

I listened to it on YouTube

The iTunes version is better. Our own intro and better songs as breaks :P

Yehsus
04-01-2013, 07:24 PM
I usually listen to it at work in the cubicle. I'm not suppose to have my phone on me during work because its some sort of "security risk" for the company so I sneak it, and its faster to just click the youtube link.

I'll work on transitioning myself. In the meantime keep rolling these out on mondays, I love em thus far. But you guys seriously chose the same games for your top 5 >.<

Graycochea
04-01-2013, 07:47 PM
I still haven't listen to all of this. I got distracted by the PSA. Still on Florence. Love the intros though. Started listening on iTunes and it is much cooler. The Austin Powers part is way better.

Toast78901
04-03-2013, 09:42 AM
I think Gray has just become our biggest fan :)

Platinum
04-03-2013, 01:22 PM
I think Gray has just become our biggest fan :)

I watched them all too....

Toast78901
04-03-2013, 02:05 PM
I watched them all too....

Not saying we don't appreciate. value or recognize your devotion Plat. Gray has just been showing quite a lot of love is all. Plus, he doesn't live in Kentucky. :P

Platinum
04-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Not saying we don't appreciate. value or recognize your devotion Plat. Gray has just been showing quite a lot of love is all. Plus, he doesn't live in Kentucky. :P

WOW, that was a rude comment Breakfast boy. Seriously man, why you dogging on my state??

Toast78901
04-03-2013, 02:23 PM
WOW, that was a rude comment Breakfast boy. Seriously man, why you dogging on my state??

Better question. Why do you guys have waaaaaaaay too much fun with dogs in your state???

<3

Asseroya
04-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Love the podcast. I watch it on Youtube though. Is it possible to listen to podcast via my iPod Nano? (The tiny one. Like the little screen thingy. You know.)

Toast78901
04-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Love the podcast. I watch it on Youtube though. Is it possible to listen to podcast via my iPod Nano? (The tiny one. Like the little screen thingy. You know.)

If you have iTunes, subscribe there first. I'm not sure if you can have them update to a nano when you plug them in or not though, but if you'd be able to find out rather quick.

Graycochea
04-03-2013, 06:53 PM
You can subscribe on iTunes, then it will automatically download. Next, you can put the downloaded podcasts onto your Nano like you would Music or Videos. There's an icon on it for podcasts just like the icons for music and videos. You may need to turn the icon on in the settings though. I think the podcast icon on the Nano with a tiny touch screen is purple.

Toast78901
04-03-2013, 06:55 PM
You can subscribe on iTunes, then it will automatically download. Next, you can put the downloaded podcasts onto your Nano like you would Music or Videos. There's an icon on it for podcasts just like the icons for music and videos. You may need to turn the icon on in the settings though. I think the podcast icon on the Nano with a tiny touch screen is purple.

Thank you for the clarification, Gray. Last nano I had was the 2nd gen one lol

Graycochea
04-03-2013, 07:21 PM
Yep.

Asseroya
04-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Yeah, thanks. My main concern was that I need Wi-Fi connection, which it does not have, but I suppose I could access it without Wi-Fi

BubbaBishop21
04-04-2013, 10:18 PM
I thought I was your biggest fan, I've listened to and replied to all of the episodes as best I can! What can I do Toast, what can I do to get your attention?!?!!?! I know, I'll shoot Platinum, it's obvious you hate him and his neighbors, and he joined REDD, so I have an excuse!!!

Jam Cliché
04-04-2013, 10:58 PM
I thought I was your biggest fan, I've listened to and replied to all of the episodes as best I can! What can I do Toast, what can I do to get your attention?!?!!?! I know, I'll shoot Platinum, it's obvious you hate him and his neighbors, and he joined REDD, so I have an excuse!!!

I can't let you do that.

*cocks shotgun*

BubbaBishop21
04-04-2013, 11:05 PM
I can't let you do that.

*cocks shotgun*

Yes Sir, Pulling your rank and sh*t, Sir!

Jam Cliché
04-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Yes Sir, Pulling your rank and sh*t, Sir!
It aint my rank I just pulled son, it's an M12.

Toast78901
04-05-2013, 06:35 PM
This got ugly quick....

I'll just say I'm my own biggest fan, and remedy the situation...