PDA

View Full Version : Growing tired of Halo, I'm surprised you aren't too.

bl4yze
04-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Hey folks,

I've found myself growing increasingly tired of Halo and Xbox in general. I've realized that I'm a 24 year old strapping young man and I need to focus more on real life things. One thing I've grown increasingly accustomed to is a good hobby of mine which is RC racing. RC Racing? You say.. Yes Racing remote controlled cars and/or boats on the weekends. Now, I got into this sport with the encouragement of Platinum and he actually set me up with a starter kit which got me going on a basic level. I can safely admit, I am obsessed. I dream about this now. I fall asleep and I lull into my REM, and I am transported to a world where I live on the track. I imagine waking up to the revving of those 3-port touring car engines, whizzing by, lap after lap.

I had a long hard talk with Platinum about the sport, and he too is wanting to focus more-so on the sport of racing, than the "cyber athlete" sport of fighting blue vs redd every weekend.

That is why we've put our winnings from the last tournament together and bought rcwars.net, we hope many of you will see the light in RC racing, and hope you'll finally put down your wired controllers, and pick up your RC ones.

Much love to you all,

Sincerely,

DeafOrangutan91

Spartanbh
04-01-2013, 08:26 AM
News and announcements is only for major FC-related posts. This has been moved to Open Conversation, but good luck on your RC Endeavors =D

bl4yze
04-01-2013, 08:47 AM
This was major FC stuff, DeafOrangutan said it was ok