PDA

View Full Version : North Koreans Hacked by Anonymous

VerbotenDonkey
04-04-2013, 12:54 PM
http://kotaku.com/north-korean-propaganda-website-hacked-apparently-by-a-469671862

Mythonian
04-04-2013, 01:30 PM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Mythonian/lawl/clap.gif

PhoenixPrime
04-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Well-played world, well-played.

Can we get more attacks like this more often?

Nicholas Sapien
04-04-2013, 01:45 PM
mmm k

AftershocK
04-04-2013, 01:46 PM
$1 million dollars muuuahahahaha- Dr. Evil

bazongaman502
04-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Its funny. But why is Anonymous doing this? Are we trying to piss N. Korea off even more?

I don't really consider North Korea as a threat to the US, but I do consider them as a threat to world peace. It's pretty much a given that if North Korea does launch a nuke, all out war is going to happen and possibly lead to another World War.

I really don't want some hackers screwing with the entire world just for enjoyment and putting peoples lives in danger.

Again, it is funny, I laughed hard at the picture at the top of that article, but was it really needed?

Mythonian
04-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Its funny. But why is Anonymous doing this? Are we trying to piss N. Korea off even more?

I don't really consider North Korea as a threat to the US, but I do consider them as a threat to world peace. It's pretty much a given that if North Korea does launch a nuke, all out war is going to happen and possibly lead to another World War.

I really don't want some hackers screwing with the entire world just for enjoyment and putting peoples lives in danger.

Again, it is funny, I laughed hard at the picture at the top of that article, but was it really needed?

I don't think they have any allies that would support them. I think that even China is distancing itself from them a bit due to the recent rhetoric they've used and actions they've taken around the DMZ.

If they try anything, the North Korean government would fall within a few days unless they have a really good hiding spot. South Korea alone has a stronger military then them, and most of the world is also against them.

bazongaman502
04-04-2013, 02:53 PM
(yes i know this link is to Fox News, but I was talking about this in class today, and it covers everything that was mentioned)
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/04/04/north-korea-warns-military-cleared-to-wage-nuclear-attack/

^ North Koreas reaction

And I agree Myth, however there are other countries in the world that hate the US and would probably support North Korea on the attack: Iran.

Again, they aren't really huge threats, but its the world peace we are trying to keep. Is there really peace in the world? Hell no, but there is some. If an attack goes, peace will be gone within seconds.

N. Korea says they have long range missels to hit the US, and we keep saying they don't. But we really don't know untill they do it. I live on the west coast and chances are if they have a long range missel, they will try to drop it on the largest cities on the West Coast (LA, SF, Seattle <--- Im within the possible danger zone if one was dropped and successful)

Anarchy
04-04-2013, 02:58 PM

No one would side with NK. SK and the US have troops on the border ready at any time, the only terrible thing that would happen is the nuke itself. Not that the nuke's impact wouldn't be devastating, but Japan is doing fine nowadays, so would we.

And I agree Myth, however there are other countries in the world that hate the US and would probably support North Korea on the attack: Iran.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
Who in god's earth knows if those are correct, but NK and Iran attacking is about the equivalent of Canada and Ethiopia forming some insane alliance.

bazongaman502
04-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Fine Anarchy... Im wrong

Anarchy
04-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Fine Anarchy... Im wrong

I posted one thing that's exactly what myth posted, yet I get met with a much more crude response >_>

Calmz.

Mythonian
04-04-2013, 03:22 PM
I posted one thing that's exactly what myth posted, yet I get met with a much more crude response >_>

Calmz.
lol

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Mythonian/lawl/u_jelly_bro_by_fantasma25 25-d3ic4ft.jpg

bazongaman502
04-04-2013, 03:27 PM

Calmz.

it wasn't a rude response. Basically everything iv said, you basically said I was wrong. Its an opinion.

Thanks for that link to the army strength though... never knew Panama even had an army.

Anarchy
04-04-2013, 03:36 PM
it wasn't a rude response. Basically everything iv said, you basically said I was wrong. Its an opinion.

Thanks for that link to the army strength though... never knew Panama even had an army.

The great panama army will once again rise.

Actually, the U.S. arms them to keep the panama canal "safe"

THExSPIDERMAN
04-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Ha! You capitalist dogs think that will stop us? With the great leader leading us on, we are invincible! Soon we will be one Korea. If the American pigs get in our way we will launch our missiles. You may think we our weak but we have been hiding are true power all along. While you fat Americans stuff food down your throats, we are tunneling. It is only a matter of time before we reach your country. And when we do, Koreans will burst out of the ground in greater numbers than you could ever imagine! Our breeding stations have been working off the clock on this plan for many years. Raising our soldiers underground, teaching them your weaknesses. North Korea is best Korea.

GhostHammer
04-04-2013, 05:08 PM
I wouldn't take this (http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp) as a strong indicator of actual strength of each nation's army. They use too basic of statistics and crude thinking to determine how good each nation ranks. For example, Israel should but much higher, especially over countries like Germany, Turkey, and Brazil. The list gives good stats in terms of numbers of people/equipment, but is horribly inaccurate in determining the actually capabilities and strengths of the force.

Anarchy
04-04-2013, 05:36 PM
I wouldn't take this (http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp) as a strong indicator of actual strength of each nation's army. They use too basic of statistics and crude thinking to determine how good each nation ranks. For example, Israel should but much higher, especially over countries like Germany, Turkey, and Brazil. The list gives good stats in terms of numbers of people/equipment, but is horribly inaccurate in determining the actually capabilities and strengths of the force.

It was rough, but something.

If you count economies, funds, advancements in technology, hell even geological location, NK (and Iran) are still feeble in comparison. The only scary thing about them both is the threat of an initial attack.

bazongaman502
04-04-2013, 06:56 PM
While you fat Americans stuff food down your throats, we are tunneling. It is only a matter of time before we reach your country. And when we do, Koreans will burst out of the ground in greater numbers than you could ever imagine! Our breeding stations have been working off the clock on this plan for many years. Raising our soldiers underground, teaching them your weaknesses. North Korea is best Korea.

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z394/Bazongaman/gow-working-ehole.jpg

PhoenixPrime
04-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Facts:

1.) North Korea has never successfully attempted a long-ranged launch. The likelihood of them even being able to launch against the West Coast is already low, Bazonga.

2.) In 2011, Obama completely upgraded and mobilized anti-missile capabilities on the west coast.

3.) The only time North Korea has sent something far beyond their little peninsula was in their botched attempt to get something into space. If they can't do that, they can't really launch an ICBM at the West Coast. It's much more complicated than getting a piece of machinery into space.

4.) Should the above three facts prove false and the West Coast get hit with a nuclear weapon, North Korea has never been able to fit a 1000 pound requirement for a nuclear bomb to reach megaton level. None of their tests have ever reached this yield. A hit on the West Coast would, overall, not be very effective, whereas a single massive incendiary bomb from us would absolutely devastate Peongyang.

Here's what I'd imagine would happen.

Their leader decides it's time to show some force for his population, and makes a small strike at the DMZ. Americans/S Korean personnel are hit, and it seems like the war drums sound. China will discourage action in the region, but won't commit forces there, because they'd much rather get US money for goods than to continue to send goods to N Korea. We win the war, N Korea is merged with S Korea, and S Korea manages the whole peninsula.

In no scenario, at all, does North Korea get away with a single attack on the US. The world no longer really supports them, and no one is going to commit an army battle against the US, not while our military is as strong as it is. The only time the US gets hit is through sabotage and terrorist strikes. That's just facts.

N Korea would go down, literally, in about a week or so. And the US wouldn't even have to stay there and manage it like we had to do with Afghanistan and Iraq. We'd just hand the country over to the UN and South Korea, and it's gg from there.

JamiDJ
04-04-2013, 07:21 PM
gg .

Silko
04-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Facts:

1.) North Korea has never successfully attempted a long-ranged launch. The likelihood of them even being able to launch against the West Coast is already low, Bazonga.

2.) In 2011, Obama completely upgraded and mobilized anti-missile capabilities on the west coast.

3.) The only time North Korea has sent something far beyond their little peninsula was in their botched attempt to get something into space. If they can't do that, they can't really launch an ICBM at the West Coast. It's much more complicated than getting a piece of machinery into space.

4.) Should the above three facts prove false and the West Coast get hit with a nuclear weapon, North Korea has never been able to fit a 1000 pound requirement for a nuclear bomb to reach megaton level. None of their tests have ever reached this yield. A hit on the West Coast would, overall, not be very effective, whereas a single massive incendiary bomb from us would absolutely devastate Peongyang.

Here's what I'd imagine would happen.

Their leader decides it's time to show some force for his population, and makes a small strike at the DMZ. Americans/S Korean personnel are hit, and it seems like the war drums sound. China will discourage action in the region, but won't commit forces there, because they'd much rather get US money for goods than to continue to send goods to N Korea. We win the war, N Korea is merged with S Korea, and S Korea manages the whole peninsula.

In no scenario, at all, does North Korea get away with a single attack on the US. The world no longer really supports them, and no one is going to commit an army battle against the US, not while our military is as strong as it is. The only time the US gets hit is through sabotage and terrorist strikes. That's just facts.

N Korea would go down, literally, in about a week or so. And the US wouldn't even have to stay there and manage it like we had to do with Afghanistan and Iraq. We'd just hand the country over to the UN and South Korea, and it's gg from there.

Agreed. NK has little resources that we would want. If they had any resources we wouldn't have to give them simple things like food. So the odds of us having to pick up what remains of NK is fairly low seeing as SK has been wanting to take NK since the 50s. The only thing the US would want out of NK is Kim Jong Un (or what I call him, Korean Erik Cartman) and we want him so we can put him in some hole in the ground so we can get on with our lives and not have to hear about his little fits.

Lil Nawty Lucia
04-04-2013, 07:28 PM
You guys Forget the Civilian Element in all of this. America Doesnt want to kill Civilians, (atleast thats what they say) not only that it wouldnt be the first war America lost agaisnt a tiny nation with a poor military and starving troops. *cough* Vietnam *cough* There are many Variables at play and you guys are only looking at a few of them. If NK started a war and if they were the only Casualties that would still be hundreds of thousands in not Millions of people that would die, and not all of the Soldiers, but also women and children. And Chances are SK would take a pretty hard hit.

So I say Fuck those Hackers, what they are Doing is like pouring gas on a fire, and they should be shot in the back of the head for Risking so many lives.

EDIT: Not to Mention the Fact that they could cause those who live Trap of a country an even Harder time, if it causes them to take money away from living conditions to bolster the Propaganda they put out.

BubbaBishop21
04-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Fine Anarchy... Im wrong

Actually, you're not wrong. Most people don't realize this, but the United States is like an exotic flower in a green-house. We look pretty, and are a nice little sentiment, but take away the green house and we die. All it would take is THREE nuclear weapons that could be fired from small boats to destroy the US. There are few ways to do this. The main way would be to attack nuclear power plants and make them lose stability. Only one or two damaged would result in the entire west coast being evacuated. Remember Prypiat? That was what happens when you AVOID meltdown. If they completely destroy the facility?

The other, much more terrifying possibility is that North Korea would use three nukes detonated at certain points over the US. This would create an EMP that would destroy all US assets not overseas. Our nuclear defenses couldn't even be fired back, because the launch system would be permanently disabled. This would cause mass deaths in the US, as food production, medical production, communication, and more would be shutdown. Read the book or a summary of the book "One Second After". This book basically details how the US could be beaten in an hour by IRAN. If both Iran and N. Korea worked together to make a nuclear strike (Iran may have nuclear warheads stolen from Russia. Russia has "lost track of" many of their nuclear bombs) the US would fall quickly.

And the West Coast would most likely be the first place shot at. I live within twenty minutes of an important AF base, so I'd be dead pretty quick if war broke out. LA and San Francisco would be shot at as well, and probably Seattle as well.

Harry
04-04-2013, 07:48 PM
inb4 WWIII

AftershocK
04-04-2013, 07:50 PM
I hate North Korea.

Maxdoggy
04-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Interesting Fact:

In the March 29th N. Korean Missile Resolution that Kim Jung Un signed, battle plans were spotted to attack the following cities first with nuclear strikes:

1. L.A.
2. Washington DC
3. Hawaii
4. Austin, Texas (I guess they want to kill all the homeowners with guns??)

Silko
04-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Interesting Fact:

In the March 29th N. Korean Missile Resolution that Kim Jung Un signed, battle plans were spotted to attack the following cities first with nuclear strikes:

1. L.A.
2. Washington DC
3. Hawaii
4. Austin, Texas (I guess they want to kill all the homeowners with guns??)

Yeah I saw that on the Daily Show too last night LOL. I guess they really don't like texas.....

AUSTINWOOOOOO
04-04-2013, 08:05 PM

Silko
04-04-2013, 08:09 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cf59a58d06cf8461f59cdb95d abfbf63/tumblr_mkosu87tNF1r0ajmso 1_500.jpg

http://cdn.theatlanticwire.com/img/upload/2013/04/03/Screen_Shot_2013-04-03_at_9.15.04_AM/large.png

Mythonian
04-04-2013, 11:07 PM
You guys Forget the Civilian Element in all of this. America Doesnt want to kill Civilians, (atleast thats what they say) not only that it wouldnt be the first war America lost agaisnt a tiny nation with a poor military and starving troops. *cough* Vietnam *cough* There are many Variables at play and you guys are only looking at a few of them. If NK started a war and if they were the only Casualties that would still be hundreds of thousands in not Millions of people that would die, and not all of the Soldiers, but also women and children. And Chances are SK would take a pretty hard hit.

So I say Fuck those Hackers, what they are Doing is like pouring gas on a fire, and they should be shot in the back of the head for Risking so many lives.

EDIT: Not to Mention the Fact that they could cause those who live Trap of a country an even Harder time, if it causes them to take money away from living conditions to bolster the Propaganda they put out.
We aren't looking at only a few variables. I specifically mentioned that the government would be taken out in a few days until they had a good hiding spot. We wouldn't go and nuke them, but we would launch strategic strikes to take out leaders and collapse their government.

In a war, yes, many civilians would die. That's an unfortunate result, but it's not a valid reason to stand by as North Korea continues killing South Koreans.

Actually, you're not wrong. Most people don't realize this, but the United States is like an exotic flower in a green-house. We look pretty, and are a nice little sentiment, but take away the green house and we die. All it would take is THREE nuclear weapons that could be fired from small boats to destroy the US. There are few ways to do this. The main way would be to attack nuclear power plants and make them lose stability. Only one or two damaged would result in the entire west coast being evacuated. Remember Prypiat? That was what happens when you AVOID meltdown. If they completely destroy the facility?

The other, much more terrifying possibility is that North Korea would use three nukes detonated at certain points over the US. This would create an EMP that would destroy all US assets not overseas. Our nuclear defenses couldn't even be fired back, because the launch system would be permanently disabled. This would cause mass deaths in the US, as food production, medical production, communication, and more would be shutdown. Read the book or a summary of the book "One Second After". This book basically details how the US could be beaten in an hour by IRAN. If both Iran and N. Korea worked together to make a nuclear strike (Iran may have nuclear warheads stolen from Russia. Russia has "lost track of" many of their nuclear bombs) the US would fall quickly.

And the West Coast would most likely be the first place shot at. I live within twenty minutes of an important AF base, so I'd be dead pretty quick if war broke out. LA and San Francisco would be shot at as well, and probably Seattle as well.And you seem to not be explaining how they would pull that off? You say it's be rather easy, but in reality every situation you just listed is effectively impossible for them.

1) They would never get boats anywhere close to our side of the pacific...
2) Their main missiles require large launch pads and weeks of preparation before it's possible to launch them. We have these launch pads all under constant surveillance, and even these can't even get halfway to our mainland.
3) We are in position to destroy these missiles at the launch pads at a moments notice, long before they have enough time to prepare for a launch.
4) Our missile defense system is meant to prevent any sort of attack that could slip through, also. New missile defenses in Guam, ships with anti-missile capabilities right off their coast, Hawaiian defenses, and not to mention the West Coast is littered with defenses as well. Those missiles wouldn't get anywhere close.
5) For Iran it's very similar as well. For them to launch those missiles, they need weeks of preparation on launch pads (which are again all under surveillance), and the missiles would be taken out before they got anywhere close.
6) Also just like North Korea, we are in position to destroy these missiles at the launch pads at a moments notice, long before they have enough time to prepare for a launch.

bazongaman502
04-04-2013, 11:08 PM
No way in hell will they hit DC and Texas... only if they where brought into the us and manually detonated (it could happen... highly unlikely).

A war with N. Korea would be short, but there will be damages to both sides. Also, China actually has some soldires in N. Korea, but if a war were to break out, China mostlikely will withdraw them.

You guys don't have to be scared, but i kinda am. West Coast is a target and I am in that target. Id rather not see war, id rather see peace, but we all know that will ever happen due to the tensions that keeps being created between the US and N. Korea.

BubbaBishop21
04-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Again, I hate to be negative, but if you think about it, these defenses have never stopped an ICBM. The effectiveness against weapons like that are largely theoretical.

Also, who said they would use their rockets, or even ICBMs? Like I said, they most likely have Russian technology, and you don't even need all that powerful a rocket. A yacht with Javelin launcher hidden underneath, or a similar boat size/missle technology, could get the job done.

As for not easy, are you kidding me? We cannot keep thousands of people making it INSIDE the nation every week, let alone a few boats. If they wanted to, they could just put a simple warhead on a cargo boat, and once it docks, detonate the thing. Or they could have an agent in Mexico carry the warhead in a backpack, and soon enough a city is ash.

The US has way too many weak points anymore. A nuclear warhead is only the size of a backpack, and if our laxity on the US-Mexico border is anything to go by, we wouldn't find it before LA or some other city is a crater.

Mythonian
04-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Again, I hate to be negative, but if you think about it, these defenses have never stopped an ICBM. The effectiveness against weapons like that are largely theoretical.

Also, who said they would use their rockets, or even ICBMs? Like I said, they most likely have Russian technology, and you don't even need all that powerful a rocket. A yacht with Javelin launcher hidden underneath, or a similar boat size/missle technology, could get the job done.

As for not easy, are you kidding me? We cannot keep thousands of people making it INSIDE the nation every week, let alone a few boats. If they wanted to, they could just put a simple warhead on a cargo boat, and once it docks, detonate the thing. Or they could have an agent in Mexico carry the warhead in a backpack, and soon enough a city is ash.

The US has way too many weak points anymore. A nuclear warhead is only the size of a backpack, and if our laxity on the US-Mexico border is anything to go by, we wouldn't find it before LA or some other city is a crater. The reason we pay for such a large military is exactly for situations like these. You are overestimating their capabilities and underestimating ours.

Every one of those defense systems has been tested and are effective. It's true they haven't seen a full war, but the military testing they go through is no joke.

I'm pretty sure you cannot launch any nuclear warheads from a Javelin launcher or anything similar. Suitcase Nukes aren't large enough to destroy an entire city, and even N. Korea's largest nuke isn't even megaton-status. It would be a crisis and tragedy, but nothing that would cripple our country.

However, they wouldn't even be able to get it to Mexico in the first place. The reason we are lax on that border is because Mexico is no threat to us. If we wanted to, we could shut down the Mexican border in a matter of hours. We have the personnel, but it's not worth the trouble. But a cargo boat leaving Korea and traveling thousands of miles across the pacific would raise flags. The Coast Guard doesn't just sit around, and would prioritize it heavily.

VerbotenDonkey
04-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Our Missile Defense systems are only 50% effective. Also, agreed with Bubba. It's the terrorism things that are most effective.

socialistwolf
04-04-2013, 11:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfmkRi_tr9c

Mainly 2:00 to 3:30...my perception of what will happen. If a war does break out with NK it isn't about their firepower or ability to defeat us moreso than them upsetting the established order of things. The whole region of Eastern Asia will be in turmoil due to the conflict upsetting the status quo and then other issues will begin to surface thus causing a domino affect in the region with chinan and japan or maybe even china and taiwan. A long shot possibly, but this does also open up the door for Iran to intervene or better yet declare war on Israel and the U.S.

Just my thoughts

Fiery Grave
04-05-2013, 12:27 AM
The whole region of Eastern Asia will be in turmoil due to the conflict upsetting the status quo and then other issues will begin to surface thus causing a domino affect in the region with chinan and japan or maybe even china and taiwan.

wait are you saying that china and japan will join NK and fight the US?

GhostHammer
04-05-2013, 01:04 AM
There are a few major issues people have ignored here...

1. The sheer number of NK Manpower. They have over one million active, full duty military personnel and over eight million in reserve. Now, in terms of technology it's without a doubt that the USA and other NATO allies involved are leaps and bounds above NK however, to avoid civilian casualties after C&C elements have been destroyed, they'll have to go at it man to man. Statistically, that is a HUGE amount of enemy combatants in a very small area of operations for any nation to undertake. Yes, their C&C will be down fast, but now you're needing to fight them in their homes where they have a staggering amount of people.

2. The brainwashed/fanatical side of things. You can't apply any logic to the NK in terms of what one would logically do in any situation. This is what makes them incredibly dangerous. There is no sanity or logical thinking there. When someone is indoctrinated from birth to believe that one specific country (USA) is the enemy to be always fought and defeated that is what they primary focus is. Look at the Japanese in WWII and their fanatical beliefs, look at AQ and their Jihad. That is the type of level of extremism you're facing on a man to man basis. Yes some will surrender/leave but it won't be on a level to significantly decrease their manpower.

Now place those two things together. Say there is a war and NK calls up their reserves. Now you have 9+ MILLION people who are brainwashed to hate and despise the USA. Guess who's knocking on their door to kill them in their own home? USA and it's NATO Allies. You think for a second the US is going to want to take all of that on? Here's the kicker. Any non-military member (Active/Reserve) who is also brainwashed will also want to help fight off the "invaders." Still think it's simple? Now you have civilian fighters jumping into things.

After this massive insurgency is dealt with, now you're going to have to re-educate so many people now living in NK and integrate them with new people living in NK. Any invasion of NK will result in tens of thousands of deaths, possibly more. If it goes down, there is now way the US/NATO will stay out of there. Sure, there isn't resources in the area, but it's strategically closer to other areas of importance (China/Russia) for the US to wipe their hands and walk away from it after the fighting.

In terms of NK's attack capability, there is no point playing the what if game. Deal in probabilities. NK has confirmed nuclear weapons. Nothing massive, but enough to constitute a concern. NK has short-mid range missiles that are 100% effective with a VERY low chance of being shot down. They are not ICBM's or long range missiles, they are short range, fast moving rockets. Now, there isn't much data on if NK can mount said Nukes on these missiles, but there are major population zones/US Bases within range of these very real, and dangerous missiles. The chances of NK hitting mainland USA, Hawaii, or Guam with an attack is very low. However, there are very real targets in SK and the region that are in significant danger should NK decide to strike.

I'd rather hit first than be hit myself.

SuRroundeD By 1
04-05-2013, 01:06 AM
I'm not so worried about missiles, only thing I'd be worried about would be if we sent troops into North Korea. Isn't that entire country basically mountains and forests? If Vietnam is no indicator, I'm sure we'd have trouble rooting them all out.

However, then we have to remember that their country is poor, basically starving, all we'd probably have to do is prevent trade, and their citizens would be rising up if the government didn't quit . . . people need to eat.

Meh, I'm no military tactician, I'm not going to pretend like I know what I'm talking about . . . but I can laugh at North Korea's short sighted leader . . . Wasn't it about gay marriage? He stated that he was for same sex marriage, and whoever wasn't were monsters? But right after he stated that if the court case in the US ruled against same sex marriage he'd be willing to nuke us???

So . . . even though it is stupid that we don't allow same sex marriage (who cares what two kings do in their castle . . . just leave them be, let them do what they want for god sakes), he's calling the people against it monsters . . . however, he'd be willing to fire a nuke at us . . . which would kill thousands if not millions of men, women, and children (including infants). So basically . . .

People against same sex marriage = monsters

People willing to kill thousands of men, woman and children because of that cause != (not equal) monsters

Well . . . I really don't see his logic . . . I'm not sure he ever used any . . .

ArchAngelLloyd
04-05-2013, 01:44 AM
Most of you werent around during the cold war. I was borne into it and lived to see the end of it. Do they have the capability to reach Us soil atm? There are to many factors in play here but my money is on them not haveing the capability to launch one that will reach Us soil. Remember what he said. He gave the military permission to use Us nukes against the Us. Japan and South Korea are our allies and we have bases on both. So if some thing were to Happen it would most likly happen there.

Now back to the cold war and its relevance. The U.S.SR postured and pruned its self to make it look like they could sustain a world war. In truth they actually would not have been able to go the distance militarily outside there nuclear capability. They just didnt have the resources their economy was in shambles while its military starved and ate dog food from cans and went months without pay or any time off. Same thing is happening in North Korea except their strike capability's are a lot shorter.

So what this is is this. Kim is just posturing on the world stage. Why? Yes part of it is for the world to take note that he is in control of the worlds 4th Largest Army (Its like a child trying to get the attention of its parent when its throwing a fit and trying to show he has power to). The second part is this and the more important part Kim is posturing for His people and more importantly His military leaders. There cuture is based on our Leader/Leader's/Military are everything before our selfs mentality. What he is going to do is he is going to find that one thing politically he can win and walk away with on the world stage so he can go before his military and people and save face and say "See I pushed back those Democratic bastered's and they coward before me and our way of life wich is the right kind of life" Thats it. Which is what the USSR did and ever other major power that didnt really want to go to war they just wanted stuff like more goods more land ect ect it solidify s there power over there people. Right now hes probably just trying to hold on to what he has and he see's this as the way to do it.

If heaven for bid he is fully off his rocker he is going to find away that he can bring china into the conflict because with out help the world will mop the floor with him and millions will die because of it. Heres the thing China at the moment does not want any conflict with the Us. Why? It just simply boils down to economics.

bazongaman502
04-05-2013, 03:23 AM
Kim is just following his fathers footsteps mainly. His father threatend the US all the time and threatend war/conflict.

However, you can tell he is a wild gun. If he gets to pissed off, then I wouldn't be suprised if he made a move. He has already told his military to be on "Stand-by" and moved some missles to their east coast.

China wont help them, only way they will is if the US hurts China in a way (accidently miss N. Korea and hit China... highly doubt it will happen, just an example). This isn't China's conflict, and they are trying to dodge it as much as they can. The voting for the sanctions was the closest they wanted to get, and even at they they didn't want it to ever have to happen.

This hacking doesnt help anyones case though. Instead, like someone said above, this is like pouring gas on a fire. Lets just hope its just a donefire now and nothing more then that.

ArchAngelLloyd
04-05-2013, 04:48 AM
Kim is just following his fathers footsteps mainly. His father threatend the US all the time and threatend war/conflict.

However, you can tell he is a wild gun. If he gets to pissed off, then I wouldn't be suprised if he made a move. He has already told his military to be on "Stand-by" and moved some missles to their east coast.

China wont help them, only way they will is if the US hurts China in a way (accidently miss N. Korea and hit China... highly doubt it will happen, just an example). This isn't China's conflict, and they are trying to dodge it as much as they can. The voting for the sanctions was the closest they wanted to get, and even at they they didn't want it to ever have to happen.

This hacking doesnt help anyones case though. Instead, like someone said above, this is like pouring gas on a fire. Lets just hope its just a donefire now and nothing more then that.

Damn straight. At first I too was a bit concerned because my entire family ls on the west coast. Either way this goes one thing is certian. It will all be over. Hopefully sooner then later with Kim with egg on his face.

xxXENOPIRATExx
04-05-2013, 08:41 AM
china is N. Korea's not so good friend that says "don't worry, i help you, just from over here behind this wall."

AftershocK
04-05-2013, 01:05 PM
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/04/17605085-north-korea-foreign-embassy-staff-may-not-be-safe-if-theres-war?lite

Is April 10th the day they will start attacking?

Mythonian
04-05-2013, 06:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRTjHJ93UYg

bazongaman502
04-05-2013, 06:27 PM
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/04/17605085-north-korea-foreign-embassy-staff-may-not-be-safe-if-theres-war?lite

Dear god... N. Korea basically announcing when they will attack was extreamly stupid of them. Chances are the US and others will not take this as a bluff and actions will be made.

Kim is basically willing to sacrifice himself and his people just for the right to have a vote.... sorry, I would not want that kind of person or government involved in the UN.

Maxdoggy
04-05-2013, 06:36 PM
I think it's another bluff to set a deadline for all this BS to come to a head.

ArchAngelLloyd
04-05-2013, 08:09 PM
I think it's another bluff to set a deadline for all this BS to come to a head.

Max is right. He is just political posturing to get some thing out of the world. It boils down to him trying to black mail the world to try and get somthing just to show his people/military he is there one true leader.

ArchAngelLloyd
04-05-2013, 08:31 PM

Remember the media is a business. They want viewers the more hype the more viewers remember that. More then likely its just political garbage. Since they moved two missels I would take a guess that they are going to launch one on the 10th or the 11th unarmed. Its another version of shock and awe. He would be committing suicide for him self and his regime if he launches a nuke. China may have the largest Army but they arent stupid. So for some off chance Kim does start a war he will be seen as the aggressor to the whole world China included. It would destabilize the region on a hug economic level look at how much Japan + South Korea trade's and exports to china (dont have a link but look it up) but its actually quite alot economicly which effect's them. So China would more then likely barter behind the scenes on the worlds behalf.

bazongaman502
04-06-2013, 11:10 PM
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z394/Bazongaman/47850_353651321402962_212 7983680_n.jpg

Maxdoggy
04-06-2013, 11:44 PM
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z394/Bazongaman/47850_353651321402962_212 7983680_n.jpg

I remember Quinn posting this on Facebooger. :P

ArchAngelLloyd
04-07-2013, 11:20 AM
Lmao

If it were only that easy Id be handing those out by the doezen's. :rofl:

Jam Cliché
04-11-2013, 01:31 PM
deleted

Spartanbh
04-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Fuck it. Let 'em bomb us. I'm looking forward to Fallout: IRL.

bazongaman502
04-13-2013, 01:05 PM
North Korea helped Syria develop a nuclear reactor. It has sold missile technology and weapons to anyone willing to pay, and it has developed close cooperation with Iran.

And you guys told me Iran wouldn't help North Korea >.> .... Told ya.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/13/opinion/ghitis-north-korea/index.html

xXReiBearXx
04-16-2013, 11:25 AM
About time anon did something good with the trolling talents they have been blessed with lol

bazongaman502
04-16-2013, 02:38 PM
About time anon did something good with the trolling talents they have been blessed with lol

How was it good?

xXReiBearXx
04-16-2013, 02:42 PM
How was it good?
Because if you are gonna hardcore troll someone it should at least be the ones who deserve it.

bazongaman502
04-16-2013, 02:58 PM
Because if you are gonna hardcore troll someone it should at least be the ones who deserve it.

So troll someone who is threatening peoples lives?

xXReiBearXx
04-16-2013, 03:04 PM
So troll someone who is threatening peoples lives?

Freedom of speech remember?

SuRroundeD By 1
04-16-2013, 03:28 PM

Maybe we have freedom of speech, but in North Korea, saying anything bad about the Government lands you in a concentration camp where you and future generations of your children will live and die.

Our constitutional laws have no bearing in North Korea, we can make fun of them over here, but when they got hacked it became personal. You don't want to make the temperamental kid angry, because you know at some point he's going to explode, and I don't think the North cares about what would happen to them and the world if they launched any strike at all, which is scary.

VerbotenDonkey
04-16-2013, 03:34 PM

Hacking isn't freedom of speech and it's a felony. :P

xXReiBearXx
04-16-2013, 04:51 PM
ah so their is a line but we call it a felony...i see i see

Spartanbh
04-16-2013, 04:54 PM
Said it once, I'll say it again. Looking forward to it.

Fuck it. Let 'em bomb us. I'm looking forward to Fallout: IRL.

xXReiBearXx
04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Said it once, I'll say it again. Looking forward to it.

And this is why you are yellow good sir lol

THExSPIDERMAN
04-16-2013, 05:26 PM
ah so their is a line but we call it a felony...i see i see

Hacking is way different than freedom of speech. It's basically breaking and entering/vandalism on the Internet.

bazongaman502
04-17-2013, 12:03 AM
We can say what we want about N. Korea, but when it falls into their territory (land, waters, internet, cell phone, ect.) it becomes an attack and against the law over there.

Just because you are born in a country, doesn't mean you have those rights your entire life even if you leave the country.

Graycochea
04-17-2013, 12:06 AM
Oh man Rei. Your sig is just... so beautiful.

xXReiBearXx
04-17-2013, 11:08 AM
I am done talking about this stuff....getting irritated

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man Rei. Your sig is just... so beautiful.

I know! it is glorious!

Jam Cliché
04-17-2013, 04:11 PM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/JamCliche/Misc/NONONONOTTODAY_c20c7a_453 0830.gif?t=1366229428

Silko
04-17-2013, 04:47 PM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g178/JamCliche/Misc/NONONONOTTODAY_c20c7a_453 0830.gif?t=1366229428

Not in my house

bazongaman502
04-17-2013, 05:38 PM
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z394/Bazongaman/north-korea-south-korea-america-gif.gif (http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/Bazongaman/media/north-korea-south-korea-america-gif.gif.html)