PDA

View Full Version : Rank Up?

Houdini
04-07-2013, 10:04 PM
How do I rank up/become an officer? Is there a guide to advancing in the FC community somewhere?

VerbotenDonkey
04-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Should have been explained in your bootcamp.

Basically, it's through activity, recruiting, showing up for battle nights/practices/etc.

Houdini
04-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Should have been explained in your bootcamp.

Basically, it's through activity, recruiting, showing up for battle nights/practices/etc.

Is it an automated system? I show up for x practices, y Battle nights, and recruit z people and then I get promoted to the next rank?

Coda
04-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Is it an automated system? I show up for x practices, y Battle nights, and recruit z people and then I get promoted to the next rank?

No. If your Commanding Officer (I'm pretty sure that's Deaf) deems you worthy of rank, you will be promoted. If you have enough experience, and have proved you are dedicated and capable, you'll be promoted. the only thing that's really set is Recruit --> Private (Because of bootcamp) and private --> Private First Class (attendance in a battle night)

Platinum
04-07-2013, 11:00 PM
What Coda said.

Just be really active and dedicated to not only your squad and army, but to the community. I was a PFC in BLUE for three months (only showed up to battle nights, nothing else. NOT EVEN PRACTICES), but once I started being active within FC I climbed the ranks. Got up to a Captain and a company XO, but now I'm here...a PFC again.

KazuhLLL
04-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Got up to a Captain and a company XO, but now I'm here...a PFC again.

You deserve it. Jerk.

(jk)

Houdini
04-07-2013, 11:27 PM
No. If your Commanding Officer (I'm pretty sure that's Deaf) deems you worthy of rank, you will be promoted. If you have enough experience, and have proved you are dedicated and capable, you'll be promoted. the only thing that's really set is Recruit --> Private (Because of bootcamp) and private --> Private First Class (attendance in a battle night)

Now I understand. Thank you.