PDA

View Full Version : The Godfather

Graycochea
04-10-2013, 11:11 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l-RWDoBsppo/TzVnEt5H4nI/AAAAAAAABMs/YS04Xes0k3k/s1600/the-godfather-.jpg

I just saw THE GODFATHER in Theatres.

Go ahead. Be jealous. We can still be friends.

Blackhawk570
04-10-2013, 11:13 PM
I have yet to see this movie still.... :(

Spartanbh
04-10-2013, 11:17 PM
I have yet to see this movie still.... :(

Graycochea
04-10-2013, 11:23 PM
You should both go rent it, like now.

You're still here? I told you to go rent The Godfather.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I'm being trolled.

Spartanbh
04-10-2013, 11:26 PM
No, I'm seriously a HUGGGGE movie buff and have probably seen hundreds of movies more than the average person...but yet the Godfather has always been on my list and I haven't gotten to it yet. I need to be in the right mood for a movie that long, but I do plan on seeing it eventually.

Guzzie
04-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Great movie(s). One of those quintessential examples of a timeless film.

Gargoyle
04-10-2013, 11:48 PM
Whats the godfather?

Graycochea
04-11-2013, 01:41 AM
Great movie(s). One of those quintessential examples of a timeless film.

Guzzie, I've never liked you. It always had something to do with my near constant death.

However, you've been redeemed. Good job.

@Spartan. What Guzzie said. It's basically the greatest movie ever made and that's not an opinion. I've searched greatest movie lists on the internet(started questioning whether or not I was watching the right movies) and found multiple that had it slated as #1. I also believe that if they ever remake it, Hollywood should be Carpet Bombed and we should give up on the movie industry. However, so far, they've been content with just re-releasing it in theatres for a day, which I, being born in 1993, don't mind because I wasn't around in 1972 to see it its first go around.

Also, you get to see some pretty big actors when they were really young. Al Pacino, James Caan, Robert Duvall, Diane Keaton, etc.