PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Trouble.

RaZ Vader
04-14-2013, 11:41 AM
Well. It seems I am having trouble with my Xbox console yet again.

It takes awhile for the Xbox dashboard to load once I turn it on. Than it says I have an update but not enough storage space.

So I go into storage space and attempt to make space, but this is where it gets good.

It says that the hard drive is not formatted and I would have to reformat the drive which will remove all my saved material.

So in short, I'm not sure what is going on. Will I need a new console? (I can't afford one) is their an easy fix?

KazuhLLL
04-14-2013, 11:47 AM
It's sounding like you may be stuck losing all your save date.. :P

If that ends up being the case, you could always format a 4-8GB USB drive and put anything super important on there.

RaZ Vader
04-14-2013, 11:48 AM
It's sounding like you may be stuck losing all your save date.. :P

If that ends up being the case, you could always format a 4-8GB USB drive and put anything super important on there.

i can't even seem to access anything that was stored on my xbox, I think its corrupted at this point...

RaZ Vader
04-14-2013, 12:13 PM
got it to reformat... -_-

KazuhLLL
04-14-2013, 12:28 PM
i can't even seem to access anything that was stored on my xbox, I think its corrupted at this point...
Ouch. And I thought getting the old 16MB PS2 memory card corrupted was hell.

got it to reformat... -_-

So I'm assuming nothing survived? Does it at least work properly now?

RaZ Vader
04-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Nothing survived. But it seemed to be working okay now. I'm just reinstalling everything Halo. Its all I really play anymore anyway.

I wonder what caused it to be all FUBAR

RaZ Vader
04-14-2013, 12:41 PM
I think my map pass is gone...

KazuhLLL
04-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Nothing survived. But it seemed to be working okay now. I'm just reinstalling everything Halo. Its all I really play anymore anyway.

I wonder what caused it to be all FUBAR
That sucks. You'll probably never know what did it. :P

I think my map pass is gone...
You should be able to just download it again like any previously purchased item.

Relapsive
04-14-2013, 12:46 PM
Raz you would need to license transfer your stuff and then all of your downloads will be able to download again.

RaZ Vader
04-14-2013, 12:48 PM
Raz you would need to license transfer your stuff and then all of your downloads will be able to download again.

How do you do that Relapsive? idk if I ever did that

Relapsive
04-14-2013, 12:52 PM
When you are on your xbox dashboard go all the way to the right under settings, then click account, then a window will pop up on the bottom there will be a button for license transfer. Then it will tell you what you have to do.

At the end it will bring you to a history of all the things you have downloaded. When on that list re-download the things you need.

Also realize you can only do this once every 6 months i believe so make sure you do everything they tell you.

RaZ Vader
04-14-2013, 12:56 PM
When you are on your xbox dashboard go all the way to the right under settings, then click account, then a window will pop up on the bottom there will be a button for license transfer. Then it will tell you what you have to do.

At the end it will bring you to a history of all the things you have downloaded. When on that list re-download the things you need.

Also realize you can only do this once every 6 months i believe so make sure you do everything they tell you.

ah great. thanks :)

Graycochea
04-14-2013, 02:30 PM
I think you got hacked by Anonymous.

silversleek
04-14-2013, 02:41 PM
I think you got hacked by Anonymous.

obviously.