PDA

View Full Version : ARMA 2, Clearing Objectives Gold and Tin

VerbotenDonkey
04-16-2013, 10:50 PM
Ground teams cordon off sites in Zargabad in order to permit clearing teams to insert into them via Littlebird and search for hostages.

Basically, some awesome footage of ARMA 2 and how amazing this game can be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zsbdTEu_p0

and some footage of the ground forces, takes a good five minutes to get to action though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=511WJturB8w

JamiDJ
04-16-2013, 10:55 PM
wow. amazing.. i wish my computer would run it..

VerbotenDonkey
04-16-2013, 11:01 PM
wow. amazing.. i wish my computer would run it..

This game is really the most intense game I've ever played. I love it haha. Next computer I get, I'm upgrading it so it can run ARMA 3.

Zeta Crossfire
04-16-2013, 11:35 PM
We need to play more base Arma 2 together donkey

RaZ Vader
04-17-2013, 12:37 AM
Is that someone RolePlaying as a command? Or... im confused? The radio traffic I hear in the first video. Because I want to be Command! If I can play this like a RTS Game, that would be EPIC.

VerbotenDonkey
04-17-2013, 12:43 AM
Is that someone RolePlaying as a command? Or... im confused? The radio traffic I hear in the first video. Because I want to be Command! If I can play this like a RTS Game, that would be EPIC.

Thats not roleplaying so much as that's actually how this game is played. Its an actual military simulator. And yes, there's probably ~75 people involved and one of the Teams is composed of Command, who's in charge of coordinating both air support and the Platoons. This game is so much fun, its how I wish FC could be haha. But this wouldn't work with Halo honestly.

And yes Zeta, we need to play more.

RaZ Vader
04-17-2013, 01:26 AM
Thats not roleplaying so much as that's actually how this game is played. Its an actual military simulator. And yes, there's probably ~75 people involved and one of the Teams is composed of Command, who's in charge of coordinating both air support and the Platoons. This game is so much fun, its how I wish FC could be haha. But this wouldn't work with Halo honestly.

And yes Zeta, we need to play more.

I think I need to learn to play with PC

RahzVael
04-17-2013, 01:41 AM
Donkey if you play ARMA 2 you have to let me know.

GhostHammer
04-17-2013, 04:58 AM
Makes me smile knowing I get to do all this fun stuff in a few months :)

VerbotenDonkey
04-18-2013, 12:46 AM
Cause Raz was asking about the Command stuff, this is the Callsign List:

Callsign List:

Angels 1-2 : AH-6 Attack Helicopters

Phantoms 1-3 : MH-6 Transport Helicopters for Clear Teams

Clear Teams (CT) 1-3 : Five man hostage rescue teams

1st Platoon : Full sized ST platoon w/ SOF humvees mounted with M240s and Mk 19 Grenade Launchers

2nd Platoon: Half sized ST platoon w/ same loadout

Recce : 2 man scout/sniper team

FAC/XO : Forward Air controller, 2nd in command

Company : Company commander, 1st in command