PDA

View Full Version : School Project: FC Video?

Coda
04-18-2013, 12:15 AM
In school, I have a film project to do. It's not assigned yet, but it's coming up. I want to make a video for FC, however I can't just make a compilation of our halo clips. I need people, lighting, video cameras, props, costumes, etc. I don't know how, but I want to turn this project into a promotional video or something like that for FC. Can anyone give me ideas?

GhostHammer
04-18-2013, 12:21 AM
In school, I have a film project to do. It's not assigned yet, but it's coming up. I want to make a video for FC, however I can't just make a compilation of our halo clips. I need people, lighting, video cameras, props, costumes, etc. I don't know how, but I want to turn this project into a promotional video or something like that for FC. Can anyone give me ideas?

Coda, let me know what you need. Have you seen the video I did when REDWATCH Neptune rescued me? I have some military costume/prop stuff and seeing as you live like 30 minutes from me, I'm down to help however I can!

Zeta Crossfire
04-18-2013, 12:30 AM
Do you mean Machinima?

GhostHammer
04-18-2013, 12:36 AM
Just some ideas for you Coda...

Recruitment Video
Hostage Rescue
Military Patrol
Experience Solider Helping New Solider
Bootcamp
Scouting Outpost
Squadmates Cleaning Gear
Pre-Mission Briefing

I'm assuming you need live action. Like I said, let me know what you need.

Maxdoggy
04-18-2013, 08:05 AM

Recruitment Video
Hostage Rescue
Military Patrol
Bootcamp
Scouting Outpost
Squadmates Cleaning Gear
Pre-Mission Briefing

Cody's all jacked up to do live action stuff again. Watch out people, nothing can stop him from making another video now! :P

Nicholas Sapien
04-18-2013, 08:39 AM

Recruitment Video
Hostage Rescue
Military Patrol
Bootcamp
Scouting Outpost
Squadmates Cleaning Gear
Pre-Mission Briefing

I like the Bootcamp idea!

Graycochea
04-18-2013, 07:26 PM
I'd love to see more live stuff.

bazongaman502
04-18-2013, 09:45 PM
Cody... i demand for that dance video you promised

GhostHammer
04-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Cody... i demand for that dance video you promised

Sadly however, you don't get to demand anything of me.

bazongaman502
04-18-2013, 10:02 PM
Sadly however, you don't get to demand anything of me.

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z394/Bazongaman/images20.jpg (http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/Bazongaman/media/images20.jpg.html)

Fuzzy
04-18-2013, 10:51 PM
I would suggest that you take GhostHammer's help but than again he promised REDD that he would make a dance video more than a year ago and never delivered ;)

GhostHammer
04-19-2013, 12:13 AM
I would suggest that you take GhostHammer's help but than again he promised REDD that he would make a dance video more than a year ago and never delivered ;)

Who says it isn't already out there and Ghost hasn't posted anything because he enjoys watching you all squirm? Hmmm?

VerbotenDonkey
04-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Who says it isn't already out there and Ghost hasn't posted anything because he enjoys watching you all squirm? Hmmm?

"Give us the dance and wipe away the debt."