PDA

View Full Version : I met my childhood hero today

xXReiBearXx
04-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Deleted picture because someone decided to use it to troll me....but for those who didn't see it it was a picture of me with Jason David Frank who played Tommy the green power ranger

Zeta Crossfire
04-21-2013, 12:33 AM
Who is that?

Blackhawk570
04-21-2013, 12:46 AM
What is he doing to your mouth

Nicholas Sapien
04-21-2013, 01:18 AM
What is he doing to your mouth

this got weird

Graycochea
04-21-2013, 01:24 AM
I think he's shining a laser into it?

xXReiBearXx
04-21-2013, 09:01 AM
Who is that?

I prolly should have put that under the pic haha that sir is jason david frank. He playes tommy the green power ranger. Currently he is a MMA fighter.

Jam Cliché
04-21-2013, 09:46 AM
YOU MET TOMMY THAT IS EPIC

Lil Nawty Lucia
04-21-2013, 10:15 AM
this got weird

Reibear started this thread, of course it will get weird.

I was always Like the Black Power Ranger, At least before they started being Racist and putting the Token Black guy as the Black Power Ranger.

Jam Cliché
04-21-2013, 10:26 AM

I was always Like the Black Power Ranger, At least before they started being Racist and putting the Token Black guy as the Black Power Ranger.
But, that started in Mighty Morphin. Zack Taylor, the Black Ranger, was black. And he was like, the only black guy on the show.

Anarchy
04-21-2013, 11:21 AM
since wen did u hav 4 eyes

LyricsMode
04-21-2013, 12:08 PM
das cool story bro

Graycochea
04-21-2013, 12:24 PM
He looks so weird without long hair. Or teacher specs. The last time I saw him, he was a professor for one of the newer generations. I can't remember which one. Dino? I don't remember. That was the last one I watched cause it was the last one with him and I was getting old enough to notice bad acting. I solely watched Mighty Morphin for him though. Green ranger was my favorite. Didn't he have a stint as White ranger? Then he pulls off his mask and everyone's like "Oh, it just Tommy."

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah, I didn't recognize him at all. Haven't even thought about a PowerRangers show in years. Wow, blast from the past.

kevin2sick
04-21-2013, 01:00 PM

But, that started in Mighty Morphin. Zack Taylor, the Black Ranger, was black. And he was like, the only black guy on the show.

Yeah...Zack(a black guy) was definitely the original black ranger.

riphelix
04-21-2013, 01:45 PM
I'm freakin jealous, thats for sure. Green/white power ranger was definitely the best.

Jam Cliché
04-21-2013, 04:52 PM
He looks so weird without long hair. Or teacher specs. The last time I saw him, he was a professor for one of the newer generations. I can't remember which one. Dino? I don't remember. That was the last one I watched cause it was the last one with him and I was getting old enough to notice bad acting. I solely watched Mighty Morphin for him though. Green ranger was my favorite. Didn't he have a stint as White ranger? Then he pulls off his mask and everyone's like "Oh, it just Tommy."

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah, I didn't recognize him at all. Haven't even thought about a PowerRangers show in years. Wow, blast from the past.

No, no. He was always Green/White Ranger. He was even Red Ranger for a while in a different generation.

Choca Cola
04-21-2013, 05:24 PM
That... is... awesome... how did you meet him anyway?

xXReiBearXx
04-21-2013, 09:11 PM
That... is... awesome... how did you meet him anyway?

He was coming to boston for comic con but the con got postponed for obvious reasons and he still came and decided to not disappoint fans and announced the places he would be to meet his fans. I woke up at 11am saw the post saying he would be in a town 30mins from me so I was like screw it I am going. He was the sweetest guy ever! Full of energy! He was so freaking awesome! He really cares about his fans.

Graycochea
04-21-2013, 10:47 PM
I think it's cool that a former Power Ranger grows up to be an MMA fighter. Proves that at least one of them knows real martial arts.

xXReiBearXx
04-22-2013, 12:06 AM
I think it's cool that a former Power Ranger grows up to be an MMA fighter. Proves that at least one of them knows real martial arts.

Actually when saban did power rangers they only casted martial artists. Once disney got the rights to it they casted actors and use stunt doubles

Graycochea
04-22-2013, 12:19 AM
Actually when saban did power rangers they only casted martial artists. Once disney got the rights to it they casted actors and use stunt doubles

^^ This I never knew. I learn something new everyday don't I?