PDA

View Full Version : Dead Island Riptide

Choca Cola
04-21-2013, 05:53 PM
Will any of you guys be picking up this game this week? I've been kind of excited because the original game was great for me, (Even if I mainly beat the game alone). :(

Fiery Grave
04-22-2013, 12:51 AM
the first was fun as hell, i will be picking it up, however this week seems unlikely as im broke

Spartanbh
04-22-2013, 10:23 AM
I am very interested in it, however 1. I don't have much time to dedicate to it right now, and 2. The first one was extremely glitchy when it was first released so I may wait a few weeks to pick it up. Hopefully it can top the first one, I absolutely loved the first game...Sam B FTW.

RaZ Vader
04-22-2013, 11:47 AM
Ahahahahaha new games? Me buy them? Good one.

Maxdoggy
04-22-2013, 11:52 AM
Kotaku says to NOT buy this game.

RT @Kotaku: In case you missed it last night, Dead Island: Riptide is a buggy, unbalanced mess that you should avoid. http://bit.ly/ZDJl5O

Silko
04-22-2013, 01:25 PM
Fuck Zombie games. I am so beyond sick of all these zombie games. Every 3-4 months there is another zombie game or movie coming out. Can we move on to something else to abuse for 2-3 years?

bazongaman502
04-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Kotaku says to NOT buy this game.

RT @Kotaku: In case you missed it last night, Dead Island: Riptide is a buggy, unbalanced mess that you should avoid. http://bit.ly/ZDJl5O

Kotaku's news is good, but their reviews are shit to me. Alot of the games they gave terrible ratings actually turned out to be really good in my opinion.

Im watching a Walkthrough of Riptide right now and there are bugs in the game, but no where near as bad as the 1st one when it came out. So far im only 30minutes into the story on this walkthrough, and it looks really good.

Sam B is the best btw

@silko, I agree. The whole Zombie deal was cool and all for a while, but now its like anything that is released as a game/tv show/movie is all about Zombies and it gets really annoying. But I really liked the first Dead Island, so I have to give this a try. I might pick this up at midnight (haven't preorderd it, so I wont get the bonuses), but I should be getting it this week. That if I don't see anything that makes me say "Hell No" to this game.

bazongaman502
04-24-2013, 02:04 AM
Got the game and loving it... looking for a teammate