PDA

View Full Version : FC Recruitment Ads

d3ad1te
02-08-2011, 05:46 PM
I saw the topic Recruitment Drive and I think I can help.

As you all know I'm a Machinima.com Director so whatever I send to them gets put up on the Machinima.com youtube. This would greatly increase your numbers, I have some ideas for videos I just need a lil help on reach.

Send me clips of the Halo Reach battles you guys have had. I'm thinking of just creating a quick short of a battle from the first person perspective, and I would maybe like to sit in on a game and record.

You guys should also think of getting the battles livestreamed, I could provide a link in the video and people could watch how the battles play out.

Metkil5685
02-08-2011, 05:53 PM

As you all know I'm a Machinima.com Director so whatever I send to them gets put up on the Machinima.com youtube. This would greatly increase your numbers, I have some ideas for videos I just need a lil help on reach.

Send me clips of the Halo Reach battles you guys have had. I'm thinking of just creating a quick short of a battle from the first person perspective, and I would maybe like to sit in on a game and record.

You guys should also think of getting the battles livestreamed, I could provide a link in the video and people could watch how the battles play out.

I don't know anyone who would have the internet to play online in the battles AND stream at the same time. That's pretty demanding for an internet. I would be able to, but I lack a capture card.

As for clips, I think we have a topic in the news area that has a bunch of clips from the battles.

d3ad1te
02-08-2011, 05:54 PM
I've been doing ads for Evil Corp Gaming and they do a live stream every couple of nights and it's very effective at attracting members.

But ye if anyone wants to add in some ideas for a advertisement I'm all ears!

Metkil5685
02-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Yea Loco and I have been trying to get streams working lately. I can effectively do it from my PC now, but as I said, I don't have a capture card.

Yehsus
02-08-2011, 08:32 PM

I'm your huckleberry champ. Still have my mic from my machinima days, if you ever need voice acting for anything.

d3ad1te
02-08-2011, 11:46 PM
Sounds good!

RaZ Vader
02-09-2011, 11:18 PM
You already know I am on board to help

d3ad1te
02-10-2011, 02:48 AM
Im creating another FC timeline machinima and its looking badass

bazongaman502
02-10-2011, 03:14 AM
how do you live stream.. im just checking, cuz i have really good internet, and i might be able to do that.. but idk for sure

RaZ Vader
02-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Cant wait to see this finished =]

d3ad1te
02-13-2011, 06:08 PM
Check it out yall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNCAkwuPZQM

RaZ Vader
02-13-2011, 06:12 PM
Check it out yall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNCAkwuPZQM

very nice. I can't wait for our secret project! ^_^