PDA

View Full Version : Specializations

fearfulpenguin
04-24-2013, 03:33 PM
Sooo for those of you that I have played online with, you probably have noticed I have been at lvl 50 for awhile now. Being the type of person I am, I had NO IDEA you had to change into a certain Specialization Class to keep on lvling up :facepalm:

With that being said, since you all are my brothers in arms and everything. I am wondering which Specialization Class I should choose and what have some of you other guys have chosen. I can only pick between the Wetwork and the Operator Class.

Just looking for some input and opinions

JamiDJ
04-24-2013, 03:41 PM
Wetwork!

Maxdoggy
04-24-2013, 03:42 PM
Don't listen to Jamie.

Do Pioneer first so then you can use the perk that will give you more XP per game. Then you can make a decision about your next specialization once you hit level 60.

JamiDJ
04-24-2013, 03:45 PM
Don't listen to Jamie.

Do Pioneer first so then you can use the perk that will give you more XP per game. Then you can make a decision about your next specialization once you hit level 60.

Dont listen to the FC Dog ;)

Do Wetwork first, as it quiets your footsteps, and makes assinations quicker

VerbotenDonkey
04-24-2013, 03:53 PM
You should have access to all of them? O.o Anyway, it's not really all too important, since you really can work your way through all of them fairly quickly. I'd suggest doing the vehicle ones first because honestly, the Gunner and Wheelman perks are the only Specialization perks I actually found useful and use outside of the normal ones.

Jam Cliché
04-24-2013, 04:04 PM
Don't listen to Jamie.

This.

If you don't pick Pioneer first, it's a waste of a specialization. It's only good for getting more XP, so the longer you wait to choose Pioneer, the less valuable it is.

fearfulpenguin
04-25-2013, 08:53 AM
Well after careful consideration I went ahead and went pioneer cuz i's do luvs mes some more xp :banana:

Maxdoggy
04-25-2013, 09:02 AM
Well after careful consideration I went ahead and went pioneer cuz i's do luvs mes some more xp :banana:

Smart man. :)

OurNewProgress
05-08-2013, 06:18 AM
Good choice