PDA

View Full Version : CV

Carpe Vexillum
02-09-2011, 12:22 AM
Why is it that I always forget the introduction and dive right into the core of the site?

Anyway I have many credentials. Here they are.

I started halo on the PC I played heavy weapons in many clans. I doubt any of you would know it, but there is a site called WorldLeaugeHalo it held a large team bracket of heavy weapon slayer on all maps of halo PC, they had specific game types and all that. About 8 clans would sign up for this each consisting of 50 members or more. (30 active 15 core)

I jumped around a little joining them all, after i got an XBOX and halo 3 that all died and i moved on, (Tried to get them to convert or make a segment for halo 3 but it didnt work.) SO I joined a site for Halo 3 called DRO Gaming, which is now dead. (PC clans are dieing but still around laughing it up and having the best fun i think any clan or group could have together. Very close knit and friendly. age range 60-14 to get an idea of the awesomeness) Then I joined Xforgery a few months ago, but I soon found it was just a group of friends who were running it so any real hopes of moving up were abolished.

Now I am here. This seems more like my great PC days with friendly people and even a Gauntlet like tryout thing. I don't mean to shove off my expectations on you all, but it would be nice as I'm sure you understand.

Anyway I look forward to having fun and providing to this place =}

LocoCrazy
02-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Fresh meat.

Welcome, I am LocoCrazy. one of the oldest members here, in terms of clan affiliation, I'm sure you'll fit right in with your fellow brotherhood scu-friends...friends...yes well anyways. any questions? contact an admin or moderator. They love being bugged.

Carpe Vexillum
02-09-2011, 12:33 AM
Nice to meet you Loco =]

More like old raw with a hint of blood. Uh anyway, I will be sure to ask!

(+1 point)

KillaDawg360
02-09-2011, 12:39 AM
Fresh meat.

Careful Carpe no lie, he will use your tears as lubricent if you cry.

Other than that, glad to have you apart of this team, looking forward to see you participate in future battles, salute. Oh, you're a blue recruit... in this case im going too have too ask you to lay on the ground hands away from waist, are you familiar with the execution drill?

Carpe Vexillum
02-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Probing? No no, but I will roll over and play dead. ;}

Yehsus
02-09-2011, 01:17 AM
I like the avatar and sig, welcome to the forums.

Deathhawk
02-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Whaddup. I'm resident badass Deathhawk. My xbox GT is Dalton HD.

I'm the leader of the video section (thanks for applying, btw. We need people, as many as possible. Invite your friends!)
And I'm also a Lieutenant (3 Star) General for Red army. I like late nights, cool whip and long walks on the beach.

Bodaciousbaconn
02-09-2011, 06:25 PM
Seeing how the only people posting in here welcoming you are REDD..................... ......Welcome! I'm Bodaciousbaconn and I'll try to make it as fun as possible for you since I recruited you. :)

bazongaman502
02-09-2011, 06:51 PM
how you doing Carpe, good to see you involved with the website. First of all i want to say welcome to FC hope you enjoy your stay. This website will help you through your carrer here at FC, its by far helping me. You already know who i am (if not im Bazongaman, i did your bootcamp). Be sure to listin to everyone, all we want to do is help... except for some REDDs *cough cough* Loco *cough cough* lol jk. if you have any questions, you can ask anyone, we will all be happy to help.

BTW... Mythonian is a robot... just saying

Mythonian
02-09-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm with you on that, Bazongaman.

Hello, and welcome to FC. I'm the resident god and master of reality (jk), and the Field Marshal of BLUE Army. Like Loco said, if you have any questions about anything or have any problems, just hit me up on XBL or the site, whichever is easier for you.

Carpe Vexillum
02-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Alright thanks guys, and of course if you need anything, I am literally almost always around somewhere. ;]

RaZ Vader
02-09-2011, 11:16 PM
Welcome to our Community that we call forerunner conflict.

I am one of the original creators of this fine place. If you any suggestions, concerns or questions, feel free to message me, or another Forerunner. Enjoy your stay! :-D

gato
02-11-2011, 01:39 AM
hi carpe. i just watched dead poets society in english. i think it's a sign that i need to write my essay about you. bai

Carpe Vexillum
02-11-2011, 08:06 AM
Irony? My friend just made a joke and reference that with my hair and scarf on I look like one of the main characters, granted I've never seen the movie...

gato
02-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Not irony. A sign. We're meant to be bffls.

Haha just kidding. That movie was kind of stupid. :/

Carpe Vexillum
02-12-2011, 07:45 PM
So my internet math I must me stupid =p