PDA

View Full Version : New Halo Comic

Zeta Crossfire
04-27-2013, 04:03 PM
http://www.destructoid.com/new-halo-comic-series-will-follow-spartan-iv-sarah-palmer-252578.phtml

New Halo Comic coming out soon following Sarah Palmer and how she got her position in the spartan 4 project. I'm not a big fan of Palmer but I'd be interested in reading into a bit of her back story.

riphelix
04-27-2013, 04:22 PM
I'm not a big fan of Palmer but I'd be interested in reading into a bit of her back story.

Agreed. Thanks for the link man :)

Silko
04-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Good find, and maybe they will explain why she hates Dr. Halsey so much

OurNewProgress
05-08-2013, 05:03 AM
Yeah this is definitely an interesting direction for them to go with the comic. Palmer really does seem to be a very polarizing character. But these are the same guys that did the Mass Effect comics I believe. I'm sure they'll do a fine job.

Jam Cliché
05-08-2013, 06:50 AM
Yeah this is definitely an interesting direction for them to go with the comic. Palmer really does seem to be a very polarizing character. But these are the same guys that did the Mass Effect comics I believe. I'm sure they'll do a fine job.

Polarizing is an understatement. NOBODY can agree on her from what I see. Personally, I'm in line with, "She's a bitch", and that, if 343 wanted a Renegade FemShep, they could have asked Mass Effect writers for some pointers. As it stands, she is about as deep as a spoon full of a jello, with about as many admirable traits as the chick Hyena from the Lion King (Whoopi Goldberg's character, not Cheech's).