PDA

View Full Version : Portal 2

Graycochea
04-28-2013, 04:07 PM
I've never actually played the Portal 2 robot multiplayer. I have it for Xbox and I was looking for someone who would like to play it with me. Preferably, someone who hasn't played it either because then it wouldn't just be a partner carrying me through it. The chances of that are probably very low though, so I'm cool with anyone playing.

Cool. Thanks. Bye.

--G

JEWmanji
05-11-2013, 02:48 PM
I've played it before but its been so long that i don't really remember how to get through each level so it wouldn't just be me carrying you through it and i'm always down to play it again... so hit me up with when you'd be able to play i won't be able to play the may 14th through the 26th though but either way just let me know

VerbotenDonkey
05-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Sorry I have it for PC. :(

Nicholas Sapien
05-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Me and my friend finished it in one go
although it took a while to finish several parts

Graycochea
05-14-2013, 04:43 AM
I've played it before but its been so long that i don't really remember how to get through each level so it wouldn't just be me carrying you through it and i'm always down to play it again... so hit me up with when you'd be able to play i won't be able to play the may 14th through the 26th though but either way just let me know

We can play after the 26th. We could start 27th or 28th. I'm finally finishing up this semester, so I'll be free then.

Dos Eggys
05-15-2013, 02:08 AM
Well anyone want to do this for the PC with me?