PDA

View Full Version : Help w/ audio for stream?

XxClearSh0txX
04-29-2013, 09:24 PM
I'm trying to figure out how to run game audio and microphone audio through Xsplit, and I can't find anything helpful on google. Right now I can only do one or the other. Can someone help me? I've tried using Virtual Audio Cable, but I can't figure that out either. :(

On another note, I think this is my first time posting here lol.

Harry
04-29-2013, 09:34 PM
:3

XxClearSh0txX
04-29-2013, 09:46 PM
My head hurts :'{

Harry
04-30-2013, 12:22 AM
D: What kind of capture card are you using?

bazongaman502
04-30-2013, 04:00 AM
Try this... follow this if you have Windows. If not... then I can't help you much lol

Start>>Control Panel>>Hardware and Sound>>Sound>>Recording>>Click on the Mic you are using>>Properties>>Listen>>Click on "Listen to this device"...

Now when you speak through your mic, you should be able to hear yourself through the computer. What I recommend though (I use an HDPVR), instead of using the capture card and a direct source for the stream, open your recording software. With the program open and the game video is being shown, use Xsplit to do a Screen Region Cap. Set the Screen Cap to cover the game video that is being shown in the recording software. Doing this will have Xsplit pick up the game audio and voice audio going through your computer... change audio levels? Just open your Sound Mixer and play with the levels.

Hope this helps :)

XxClearSh0txX
04-30-2013, 12:25 PM
Try this... follow this if you have Windows. If not... then I can't help you much lol

Start>>Control Panel>>Hardware and Sound>>Sound>>Recording>>Click on the Mic you are using>>Properties>>Listen>>Click on "Listen to this device"...

Now when you speak through your mic, you should be able to hear yourself through the computer. What I recommend though (I use an HDPVR), instead of using the capture card and a direct source for the stream, open your recording software. With the program open and the game video is being shown, use Xsplit to do a Screen Region Cap. Set the Screen Cap to cover the game video that is being shown in the recording software. Doing this will have Xsplit pick up the game audio and voice audio going through your computer... change audio levels? Just open your Sound Mixer and play with the levels.

Hope this helps :)It works! Thank you so much! <3

@Harry, I'm using a roxio game cap, the standard edition. I kind of like it now that I can actually get it to work lol.

bazongaman502
04-30-2013, 11:24 PM
It works! Thank you so much! <3

Anytime good sir! :)