PDA

View Full Version : Few bugs

Blaze.
05-02-2013, 07:04 AM
I did a quick skim to see if there was a "bugs and such" thread but hadn't seen one so i'm posting in here. I apologize if this is not the right place.

Anyway, When signing up I had 2 problems that were a little bit of a pain. First, The image verification images are not legable unless you highlight your text because it's white on white this cause me to believe I wasn't typing for a few tries. And second, after filling out the form it told me that I was a spammer, I know it says to us ethe "contact me" link but I figured I'd give it a few more tries before going through the hassle. This happened to me twice before adding a period to my name and it resolving.

Nicholas Sapien
05-02-2013, 07:13 AM
Don't worry about it, one our admins will look in to it, as soon as they come online.

Also I moved it in the right area

Mythonian
05-02-2013, 11:04 AM
I did a quick skim to see if there was a "bugs and such" thread but hadn't seen one so i'm posting in here. I apologize if this is not the right place.

Anyway, When signing up I had 2 problems that were a little bit of a pain. First, The image verification images are not legable unless you highlight your text because it's white on white this cause me to believe I wasn't typing for a few tries. And second, after filling out the form it told me that I was a spammer, I know it says to us ethe "contact me" link but I figured I'd give it a few more tries before going through the hassle. This happened to me twice before adding a period to my name and it resolving.

Sorry for the issues, but thanks for letting us know about them. (this (http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?34-Bug-Report!) is the thread you were looking for, but no big deal)

The image verification input now displays your text as black to resolve the issue.

We'll look into the spam-blocker settings. Others have reported similar issues as well. :(