PDA

View Full Version : The Binding of Isaac

Asseroya
05-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Ever heard of Team Meat? Well, they have published a lot of good games. The most popular ones must be Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac. I have been playing The Binding of Isaac for a while now-to be more precise, I started playing at the beginning of last summer-break. If you havenīt played the game, you should definitively try it. The game has a lovely, rogue, demonic, flash-feel, with elements from Zelda. It is a mighty addicting game and will reward you if you play well and opposite. Couple days ago, I finally beat the "Mom" boss. I have struggled so much getting "that" far. I donīt know why it has been taking this long time, because I am pretty lucky in this game, but I somehow manage mess up all the time. So basically what this topic is about, is your best/worst runs, favorite items, favorite bosses, the longest youīve come and such.

My favorite boss has to be Loki, because of his cute animations and him being really easy to beat.

(I cannot make good thread-intros)

Fuzzy
05-02-2013, 11:41 AM
I have yet to beat it! So addicting yet so frustrating...

Asseroya
05-02-2013, 11:45 AM
Tell me about it! This is the only game that has made me pull hairs off my head (Metaphorical, of course) :D

Dos Eggys
05-02-2013, 03:32 PM
I got it from a Humble Bundle and played it two or three times and got my ass kicked. Any pointers?

Anarchy
05-02-2013, 04:19 PM
My roommate was obsessed with it and played it for weeks straight. Never played it myself though.