PDA

View Full Version : FC Pokemon league gym list

BR Snivy
05-08-2013, 06:04 PM
sense i dont want this league to die before it starts im making the gym list please post what gym you guys want and also have a legal team on that gym on pokemon showdown.

rules(they are arguable)

limited options(you may only do one of the following)
one wild card-(pokemon that not your gym type)

unlimited-(must do all)
up to two of the same items only
no ban items(quick claw,soul dew,increase evasion)
no ban pokemon and/or ubers

changes to your gym
can be any battle format as long as its OU(single,double,triple,r otation)
can decide the amount of pokemon and the challenger have as long as there equal (4-6 only though)
also if you guys can post opinions on the rules that will be great.

this is just to have a firm idea on whos going to be what gym, please post here your prefer gym type/types
and i will post whos on what gym, this is no first come first serve until the list is complete people with there type they absolutely want can battle me or a volunteer on showdown and it will be decided on who gets the gym by them.
also if you get a creative idea for a gym that isnt just base of type then pm me about it and we will discussed it.

gym List
3.purple -fly
4.WSxPHOENIX-Dark
5.JamieDJ8887-\electric
6.houdini-drag
7.riphelix-psy
8.BR Snivy- Ice

types requested
BR Snivy- Ice
JamieDJ8887- electric
(implied)JonOU- steel
(confused but still used)verbotenDonkey-fire/ghost
silversleek-water
riphelix-fire
phoenix-dark
Fiery Grave-fire
Houdini-Dragon
-UPDATE-
list will close on wed the 15
for ppl with two of the same type example grave/donkey/riphelix please msg/meet with me on here or xbox to finalizes your types

-UPDATE to the power of 2---
alright guys,guys
Please see post 22 GT:BR Snivy

JamiDJ
05-08-2013, 06:16 PM
electric please ;)

JonOU812
05-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Already set up a steel build sooooo.

Also ideas to the rules:
1. No legendaries (wouldn't fit the whole gym aspect)
2. No wildcards UNLESS they pertain to what you do in your build

VerbotenDonkey
05-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Ditto and Smeargle only Gym, get on my level.

I would go Fire/Ghost but I doubt I have time for this. Personally, I'd like to do this on the MMO or some other game and have the feeling of adventure as you raise your own Pokemon, but the other way is faster and probably best for your needs.

BubbaBishop21
05-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Seems good, but no legendaries, it messes with the whole gym motif. So if we complete a gym team, do we place it on here in a post?

BR Snivy
05-08-2013, 07:56 PM
umm, ill change the legend rule, you should make the team and not revile it for the type your going for, but if your confused or question on the other rules and want to make sure you got them right you can pm me your team. one more thing also include items and abiltys

silversleek
05-08-2013, 08:16 PM
well now, how about i break the rule by having a "legendaries" gym?

If not, i guess i'll go water. i'll work on a team soon.

riphelix
05-08-2013, 08:39 PM
I've already got a fire team from when this was being discussed before. But I can change that if need be. Just let me know.

PhoenixPrime
05-08-2013, 09:08 PM
I'll take Dark-type. I can be a gym or even the Elite Four, or the Champion, it's up to you guys.

As for legendaries: Not in gyms, but I think each trainer in the league can have 1 legendary registered with them, and no one else can have that same legendary in the league.

In addition to these, I don't think we should have a wildcard rule. Just have pokemon that fit your general scheme. (AKA, if you have a dragon gym, then I can't imagine a reason you CAN'T have a Charizard, since it's basically a dragon). Having wildcards defeats the challenge. Like if you challenge my gym with fighting-types in mind, you'll get destroyed. I've had eight challengers in the past two weeks who thought they could stack their team with fighting-types and take me on, and the battles were pathetically short.

We also need to have a challenger registration set of rules so each person's team is personal and quite a bit more static, like the gym leaders.

BR Snivy
05-08-2013, 09:21 PM
i plain to have a challenger regiestion thread after we have a set on the gym and after we have a set on gyms we will need to have a e4 set.e4 to me will probably can have dual types kinda like the kanto e4

Fiery Grave
05-08-2013, 11:40 PM
I would love to do fire... and i'd fight for it!

riphelix
05-09-2013, 10:03 PM
I would love to do fire... and i'd fight for it!

Seeing as this isn't an official roster and we're still setting things up, if you were to get fire that'd be fine with me. I have a fire team made up already but it's not set in stone and I don't have all their moves done. So it wouldn't be a big deal to me to change things. I have 3 other types I've always worked with in addition to fire; ghost, psychic, and dragon. So I could take either of those.

PhoenixPrime
05-11-2013, 03:45 PM
So, where are we on this?

I say we meet next week to get the final details all worked out.

riphelix
05-11-2013, 05:24 PM
So, where are we on this?

I say we meet next week to get the final details all worked out.

This keeps dying for some reason, and that just blows. However I agree with the meeting. Now we just need the others here on board.

Houdini
05-11-2013, 07:03 PM
I'll participate. Do you need more gym leaders or can I just be a challenger?

riphelix
05-11-2013, 07:43 PM
I'll participate. Do you need more gym leaders or can I just be a challenger?

We may need more gym leaders but I'm sure it's fine if you just want to be a challenger. Up to you really I guess.

Houdini
05-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Can I be the dragon gym leader?

BR Snivy
05-11-2013, 08:41 PM
got you

Houdini
05-11-2013, 08:48 PM
This is going to be so much fun!

JonOU812
05-11-2013, 09:19 PM
i'm in on a meeting. Just need a where and when.

purple gamer 17
05-11-2013, 09:24 PM
I'll join. Tell me what I should be, i'll do anything.

BR Snivy
05-11-2013, 09:32 PM
alright guys,guys
here are the times for meeting
sun:3pm est
mon:7pm est
tue:6pm est
wed:6pm est
these meeting will be on xbox live and also if you cant get on durring any of those times then msg me and i will arrange and meet with you on a differnt time, friend request me if you havent already GT:BR Snivy

riphelix
05-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Tomorrow would be a no go for me. I could make it any of the other times really but monday would be best for me. Not sure about everyone else.

Houdini
05-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Is there a meeting at all of those times, or do we pick which one would be best for us? I could probably do Sunday or Monday.

BR Snivy
05-11-2013, 09:57 PM
im trying to condense the meeting into groups because i dont think everybody will make one meeting but if we can do it on monday that will be surprisingly amazing.

UPDATED

Houdini
05-12-2013, 12:43 PM
What timezone are the times in?

riphelix
05-12-2013, 12:54 PM
What timezone are the times in?

Eastern standard if I'm not mistaken. (I hope I'm not haha generally everything in FC goes by EST)
I'm on central time so everythings an hour behind for me.

BR Snivy
05-12-2013, 01:00 PM
yea that was my mistake they are all est

Houdini
05-12-2013, 01:33 PM
Okay, I didn't realize that it was in EST. I might be a little late to the monday meeting since I have a 2v2 ladder match at the same time.

riphelix
05-12-2013, 01:53 PM
I'm building my new team now. Just so I'm clear, we aren't doing legendaries and are we doing the wildcard deal or no?

silversleek
05-12-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm building my new team now. Just so I'm clear, we aren't doing legendaries and are we doing the wildcard deal or no?

lets go with wildcards, it makes things more interesting.

just have a wildcard that makes sense, no charizard for my water gym and such.

Houdini
05-12-2013, 03:17 PM
I agree. I think we should do not-so-wild wild cards. As long as the pokemon fits the gym then it should be allowed.

riphelix
05-12-2013, 03:43 PM
I agree with you too. So it'd be alright to have a ghost type with psychics?

silversleek
05-12-2013, 04:00 PM
I agree with you too. So it'd be alright to have a ghost type with psychics?

yup

Houdini
05-12-2013, 04:05 PM
We are all going to be posting up our teams once the league starts correct?

PhoenixPrime
05-12-2013, 09:59 PM
I can do any time after Monday. lol

Houdini
05-13-2013, 07:39 PM
If you guys want to be in the Skype chat for the FC Pokemon League, message me (post here) with your skype username.

silversleek
05-13-2013, 07:46 PM
bryanross.silversleek

Houdini
05-13-2013, 08:19 PM
bryanross.silversleek

Added to the Skype Chat