PDA

View Full Version : Title Update 1.04.01 Released Today!

Dos Eggys
05-10-2013, 02:24 PM
You guys will love this. "On my X!" has returned. The only thing this TU changes is to make the newly released "X's on death" red and stationary until the player respawns. Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT-OcR6RI-M

bazongaman502
05-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Playing right now, and the X is extreamly helpful now compared to that other crap lol

Nicholas Sapien
05-10-2013, 02:32 PM
The x is back?
About damn time, would help on teamwork

riphelix
05-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Freakin sweet :D excited for this. It'll be easier to pay attention to than blip of an X on the radar. This affects customs too right?

Dos Eggys
05-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Freakin sweet :D excited for this. It'll be easier to pay attention to than blip of an X on the radar. This affects customs too right?
If I am correct, TU's only affect MM unless the gametypes are taken from MM and utilized in customs.

riphelix
05-10-2013, 03:00 PM
If I am correct, TU's only affect MM unless the gametypes are taken from MM and utilized in customs.

I see, I see. So then it won't help us too much during battles. It's all good though, we still do well without it.

Dos Eggys
05-10-2013, 03:02 PM
Once the weapon tweaks are released, Myth will update the gametypes, so we'll have all the updates.

riphelix
05-10-2013, 04:58 PM
Once the weapon tweaks are released, Myth will update the gametypes, so we'll have all the updates.

I remember reading about people volunteering to go into matchmaking to help him get the updates. I'd forgotten about that till now haha

Zeta Crossfire
05-10-2013, 06:13 PM
About time, I can't believe we've been playing without it for long

OurNewProgress
05-10-2013, 06:30 PM
glad to see they're responding to player feedback

Maxdoggy
05-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Hallelujah.

Sicarioano
05-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Maybe if they wouldn't have fucked the game over in the first place they wouldn't have to have one of these within a year of the game coming out. They need to just start over honestly, shit game, do no like.

Gargoyle
05-11-2013, 01:08 AM
Maybe if they wouldn't have fucked the game over in the first place they wouldn't have to have one of these within a year of the game coming out. They need to just start over honestly, shit game, do no like.

Wait, you're blue?

Halo 4 isn't THAT bad. So many people scream out bloody murder about this game. Is it the best? No, by far they still have things they need to adjust nd fix, but in the end 343 took a game that was really there's and they still made it feel like Halo. That's what should really count.

Dos Eggys
05-11-2013, 01:17 AM
Wait, you're blue?

Halo 4 isn't THAT bad. So many people scream out bloody murder about this game. Is it the best? No, by far they still have things they need to adjust nd fix, but in the end 343 took a game that was really there's and they still made it feel like Halo. That's what should really count.
I love the game. I like the direction that 343i is taking. This isn't Bungie's franchise anymore.

riphelix
05-11-2013, 01:35 AM

Truth.
343i had ALOT to live up to. Bungie cast such a vast shadow with the way they created and shaped the entire Halo universe and I'm sure that left some tremendous pressure on 343is shoulders. Overall they did a pretty damn good job. It's a good game in its own respects. People give it so much shit that it just doesn't deserve. Is it the best Halo game ever made? In my opinion, no. I'll say that at least but it's still a decent game. It was time for Halo to change as it always has. Bungie didn't want Halo anymore so 343i took one of the most successful game franchises and made it their own, that's all. At least they listen to the Halo community and make the changes that we want to see. Gotta give them quite a bit of credit.