PDA

View Full Version : pokemon facts and hidden new type?

BR Snivy
05-13-2013, 06:24 PM
hey guys i heard the podcast and listen to the pokemon segment you guys did, it got me motivated to share a couple of fun poke facts that i know off hand.

1: clefairy was the original mascot for pokemon (anime and company) but backed out for picachu.
2:brock was removed in the anime shortly because japan though that Americans would be offended that his eyes where to asian, but later after they figure out that we didnt cared they put brock back in after orange island.
3.American got to make a pokemon for 5th gen before it came out: remember braviary? well it was Vanilluxe, thats right the icecrem was our fuck up.
4.japans pokemon green is actually our pokemon blue, japans change the color scheme from green to blue but kept the same spawning systems for blue.Also later japan made there own version of blue which actually had different spawns and a few more poke.
5.American found a gene that causes cancer and named it pokemon, after fox made a headline saying "pokemon caused cancer" pokemon sued and got the gene a new name.

thats the stuff i can remenber off the top of my head probably will had some more later.

also this was hinted because of a few reasons and im not sure:
if there is going to be a new type in pokemon the that type is called light/fairy and the new eevee is actually that type.

reasoning? the legend form pokemon x was hinted that the type is (light/fairy), this new type will have a great effect on most normal types but not just normal there will be some water light,steel and others.
now what is light?I have read a couple of artcals on how this will be include in the other types, first the only thing i now if this is a actual type then it has immunity to dragon type, and weakness to dark

JonOU812
05-13-2013, 09:07 PM
3.American got to make a pokemon for 5th gen before it came out: remember braviary? well it was Vanilluxe, thats right the icecrem was our fuck up.

I thought so. There was no way Japan would fuck something up that badly.