PDA

View Full Version : Top 5: Submit Your Clip & Judge Signups

bl4yze
05-13-2013, 07:08 PM
Submit your clip!

Let's get some more clips for this weeks compilation! We currently only have 6 submitted, so go ahead and submit your clip!

The form for submissions is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OgYSQe7NXorJ9NWdBNWKz92i Np_iAe4kBavnCMl9wKY/viewform

Judge Signups!

If you are interested in joining the judging panel and have the time to view 10+ clips each week, send me a message on the forums with the following info;

a) REDD/BLUE
b) Gamertag
c) E-Mail address

I just finished building my new PC so expect some fancier editing in the coming weeks!

VerbotenDonkey
05-15-2013, 05:46 PM
Threw a killtac I got yesterday in there. :3 Nothing too great though. Also, I couldn't get the file by itself, but I linked my Fileshare, it's the one labeled "FCT5 Killtac." Keep up the awesome work guys!

riphelix
05-15-2013, 06:27 PM
What exactly do the judges do? I've been thinking about signing up for judging becuase I heard you still needed some guys from BLUE.

Maxdoggy
05-15-2013, 06:42 PM
Threw a killtac I got yesterday in there. :3 Nothing too great though. Also, I couldn't get the file by itself, but I linked my Fileshare, it's the one labeled "FCT5 Killtac." Keep up the awesome work guys!

The way I get the direct link is by clicking the little email icon which then provides you with the required link.

bl4yze
05-16-2013, 07:33 AM
What exactly do the judges do? I've been thinking about signing up for judging becuase I heard you still needed some guys from BLUE.

It's fairly easy work. Each week, usually Wednesday or Thursday, once all the clips are in for the week, the Judges watch all the submitted clips and rate them (in their opinion) on a scale of 1-10. I then take the averages of all ratings, and based on that I compile the final top 5.

- - - Updated - - -

I did receive your clip, we had already finalized this week's submissions unfortunately. It has been added to next week's submissions though!

Sicarioano
05-16-2013, 05:11 PM
Sent mine but I'm not sure if the link shit's going to work.

riphelix
05-16-2013, 05:59 PM
It's fairly easy work. Each week, usually Wednesday or Thursday, once all the clips are in for the week, the Judges watch all the submitted clips and rate them (in their opinion) on a scale of 1-10. I then take the averages of all ratings, and based on that I compile the final top 5.

What the hell, I suppose I'll give it a try :)
Although I may not be able to always do Wednesday, I guess depending on the time, as I usually have squad practice. But we're kinda switching things around right now so I'd have to get back to you on that.

bl4yze
05-18-2013, 12:21 AM
What the hell, I suppose I'll give it a try :)
Although I may not be able to always do Wednesday, I guess depending on the time, as I usually have squad practice. But we're kinda switching things around right now so I'd have to get back to you on that.

Shoot me your email if you haven't already. It doesn't have to be done ON wednesday, that's just what I've been working with as a deadline for submissions. Thursday/Friday are usually good. What I've been thinking about experimenting with is having everyone in a Skype group, then I'll stream all the submitted clips on my stream then we can all vote that way.

riphelix
05-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Shoot me your email if you haven't already. It doesn't have to be done ON wednesday, that's just what I've been working with as a deadline for submissions. Thursday/Friday are usually good. What I've been thinking about experimenting with is having everyone in a Skype group, then I'll stream all the submitted clips on my stream then we can all vote that way.

Messaged you my email. As long as everyone is there the Skype group would be a great idea. I'm sure it would be much easier and faster for you and the judges on voting.

bl4yze
06-12-2013, 03:43 PM
So just to keep everyone updated on Week 4's progress. I spent about 5 hours through the night before E3 started working on this week's Top 5 with syncing and all that Jazz. Then apparently in my sleep deprived state shut down my computer without saving, even though premiere auto-saves once an hour, I have about 20 minutes of work saved. So I am currently rebuilding this week's Top 5 and it should be out by the weekend.