PDA

View Full Version : Halo players and CoD players...

Platinum
05-15-2013, 09:24 AM
We all know the entire argument about which group of players is better. While I don't care for such topics, I came across some old threads on the Call of Duty forums that proved a major skill gap between the average call of duty and halo player.

Remember how we always use to complain about not having CSR and not being matched up with the equal or better skilled kids in Halo? We were upset that it wasn't in Halo 4.

Well, Black Ops 2 was the first Call of Duty game to feature skill based matchmaking. This didn't fly with the "experts" who joined a game with noobs and pub stomped. Players were mad that they were playing people who were on the same level them. http://www.callofduty.com/message/413610344
http://www.callofduty.com/message/413582762

Halo players bitch when there isn't a skill based matchmaking...
while CoD players bitch when there is one.

Just saying, I love Call of Duty (I will admit that CoD4 was the last great Call of Duty game)

bazongaman502
05-15-2013, 11:03 AM
Both are fun games.

I can easily go from Halo to CoD and just wreck people, but when I go from CoD to Halo, I just do terrible.

KazuhLLL
05-15-2013, 11:07 AM
I can easily go from Halo to CoD and just wreck people, but when I go from CoD to Halo, I just do terrible.

Zeta Crossfire
05-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Call of duty: United Offensive was the best

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
05-15-2013, 12:49 PM
People bitch whenever a game company changes something for their new game.

Halo 2 started off will a skill level system and when they removed it for Reach people bitched.
CoD has never had a skill based system so when they added one people bitched.

People just like to complain.

Gargoyle
05-15-2013, 01:05 PM
People bitch whenever a game company changes something for their new game.

Halo 2 started off will a skill level system and when they removed it for Reach people bitched.
CoD has never had a skill based system so when they added one people bitched.

People just like to complain.

Change nothing, you suck. Change something, you suck.

OurNewProgress
05-15-2013, 01:53 PM
Change nothing, you suck. Change something, you suck.

Yeah it would seem that way.

Anthuknee
05-15-2013, 05:35 PM
I enjoy playing both games, but I have to say that in my opinion Halo requires more skill than CoD.

Zandril
05-27-2013, 10:57 PM
Both games are very enjoyable. But if I am asked, I would say that Halo takes way more skill than COD.

I also like Halo's community better than COD's.

Halo:
- You get a kill: "Oh well"
- You get killed: "Oh well"

COD:
- You get a kill: "What a noob"
- You get killed: "What a hacker"