PDA

View Full Version : Video request

Blaze.
05-16-2013, 07:36 PM
I've been looking for someone who is willing to do trailers/preview for maps of mine so that I can post on my youtube channel. I am not looking amazing work but at least good quality.

What I'm looking for is about a 30-40 second film mixing cinematic flycams and pieces of gameplay showing off my map. a title for each of the map saying the names and such, possibly motion tracked to a flycam and maybe minor music syncs.

Here are some examples of what I mean:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbZbTT4HSDA&list=PL318889CC4338015C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embe dded&v=CsNUgpW6w4w

If someone is willing and able to do this, please message me. If I like your work, I'm willing to pay you for a batch of them (8 or so) in Microsoft points (400msp). Thanks for reading.

RiiPiiN
05-16-2013, 07:46 PM
I can help out, I have an HD PVR 2 and records in 1080p. If you want example of my quality, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xG4_W5rGoc

Add me on XBL: tSW Riipiin

bazongaman502
05-16-2013, 07:59 PM
Do you want them all in 1 video? Or seperate?

I have a PVR as well and I might be interested in this as well. I just need full info before i'll commit to this.

Blaze.
05-17-2013, 12:42 PM
@Rippin
The quality of the video is more than fine though are you goodat editing? And doing smooth cinematics?

@Bas
all in their own videos. What else would you like to know? :)

RiiPiiN
05-17-2013, 01:03 PM
I have to be honest. I am still new to editing, but I would love to do this for practice and experience. I edited that fail-tage i posted which I thought was pretty good. :P

bazongaman502
05-17-2013, 01:16 PM
@Bas
all in their own videos. What else would you like to know? :)

How would you want these sent to you? I know Emails only have a certain amount of data you can send at one time, and Skype will take a while to send depending on internet connection.

So each video clip is to be about 30-40 seconds long? Is that for each map? Or just random clips of gameplay on said map?

Blaze.
05-17-2013, 03:19 PM
@rippin
Regardless you are welcome too though like i said id like a sonewhat higher quility edit for the map preview but if i can get some consistant testers and they get good clips like overkills and such maybe i could have you edit up a mini-custom map montage. If you are interested.

@baz
I was thinking we would transfer them using mediafire. That way we dont run into the problem of having to be online at the same tine and my conputer doesnt run skype somehow so id have to use my girlfriends computer if it came to that.

For the length i mean 30-40 all together. 5 second title flycam, 5 seconds of flycams, 15 seconds of 1st persin gameplay and 10 seconds of overhead action. Or something.

RiiPiiN
05-17-2013, 03:31 PM
Well if you need me, let me know. :P

Blaze.
05-17-2013, 03:40 PM
Sorry for the double post but I cannot edit from my phone. I was wondering if you have any examples of your work baz? And rippin you may still be able to so don't take that as a No. I just dont want to say yes until i see all my options. :)

bazongaman502
05-17-2013, 07:41 PM
I still feel a little confused on this, it seems RiiPiiN would like to do this more than me haha.

I actually don't have any videos like this (as in what you are wanting) but you are more than welcome to check out my youtube channel and look around :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/BazongamanGaming

JamiDJ
05-17-2013, 07:51 PM
i could test said maps for you.

Blaze.
05-24-2013, 04:25 AM
Thanks man. Send me a friend quest if you want to test. :)

GT:Whos blaze

bl4yze
05-25-2013, 03:22 AM
Yo I completely forgot about your PM about this. If you still need someone to do this send me a FR on XBL: bl4yze

Blaze.
05-26-2013, 06:20 AM
Thatd be amazing! Hopefully i wont forget. Incase you dont get a friend request and you remember. My gt is "whos blaze" :)

And thabk.you man. Its more than fine you forgot to respond.

Blaze.
05-27-2013, 09:35 PM
Sorry for the double post but your friends list is full bl4yze. I will be away for a week but if you have time a want to get some started or even wanted to do the gameplay clips yourself the first one i wanted to do was "artifice.". 3v3 slayer, ctf (with 10 second stand on return) mostly and king if you want. :) but if you want to wait for me to gather a game or so for you to cap flycam/1st person foorage from i more than gladly will when i get home. Also, ill still be able to get on the foruns and such to talk dutmring this week incase you have any concerns or questions.