Kintarie Y
05-17-2013, 08:04 AM
Sig/Banner/Wallpaper/Other?:

Render/Stock Image:

Text:

Specific Colors:

Specific Size:

Special Requests:

Could anyone please tell me more of what this all means? I'm not a computer whiz or anything so I'm sorry for my incompoarrogence. Could I have some examples or something so I can better understand? It would be greatly appreciated.

RaZ Vader
05-17-2013, 09:07 AM
Sure.

Sig/Banner/Wallpaper: I assume you wish to have a "sig" which is your forum signature. It is an image that you see most of our members have that will display under their names.

Render/Stock Image: This portion of your request is something that you provide. It will be the base of the overall theme of the graphic that you are requesting. Usually a focal point. An example. If you wanted a sig of Darth Vader, you would link a picture to a darth vader image you may want used.

Text: This is where you would request to add Text to the image you are requesting. It Can be a quote, or people usually just use their gamertags.

Specific Colors: Any Colors that you wish to have in the sig, you would post them here.

Specific Size: Usually left blank by people requesting. It is not important unless you are requesting a banner or logo. Sigs can vary in size from Medium, small, and Large. Usually it is used in pixels. For example. My current sig is 400 x 140 pixels.

Special Requests: This section can be used to give more detail about your request. Help the artist see your vision.

Side Note: The Important sections that you need to worry about are Render/Stock image and Text. Everything else can stay blank, which will give the artist a lot more creative freedom.

Hope this helps.

OPOC1L1PSE
05-18-2013, 03:59 PM
If I didn't know what any of those were, I would now. Nice job RaZ

Kintarie Y
05-18-2013, 09:08 PM
Sure.

Sig/Banner/Wallpaper: I assume you wish to have a "sig" which is your forum signature. It is an image that you see most of our members have that will display under their names.

Render/Stock Image: This portion of your request is something that you provide. It will be the base of the overall theme of the graphic that you are requesting. Usually a focal point. An example. If you wanted a sig of Darth Vader, you would link a picture to a darth vader image you may want used.

Text: This is where you would request to add Text to the image you are requesting. It Can be a quote, or people usually just use their gamertags.

Specific Colors: Any Colors that you wish to have in the sig, you would post them here.

Specific Size: Usually left blank by people requesting. It is not important unless you are requesting a banner or logo. Sigs can vary in size from Medium, small, and Large. Usually it is used in pixels. For example. My current sig is 400 x 140 pixels.

Special Requests: This section can be used to give more detail about your request. Help the artist see your vision.

Side Note: The Important sections that you need to worry about are Render/Stock image and Text. Everything else can stay blank, which will give the artist a lot more creative freedom.

Hope this helps.

It does a lot actually, thanks Raz!