PDA

View Full Version : Game Night This WEEKEND!

RaZ Vader
08-31-2010, 09:50 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/Razgriz1988/FCRaffilitaebanner.png
(New affiliation banner created by Mededust)

Red vs Blue Wars Community Hosts a Halo 3 Game Night!

This Saturday at 9PMEST on September 4th, 2010. Our Friends over at http://www.redvsbluewars.net/news.php will be hosting a game night, and they have graciously invited us to attend. All members of FC are welcome to join, and participate in random halo 3 custom games. Let's try to make it a memorable night. Halo Reach is just around the corner.

If you would like to post or host game nights in the future at RED VS BLUE WARS Community, then post in this link--->http://www.redvsbluewars.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=524

*NOTE* Make sure you make an account before you click that link, or you won't be able to post. Hope to see you all there! :clap:

DECEIT
09-01-2010, 06:13 AM
Could I get the code by any chance for the banner?

Kuhblam
09-01-2010, 08:02 AM
You can save it to your computer and upload it at tinypic.com.

LocoCrazy
09-01-2010, 12:50 PM
I wont be present. I'm gone by Friday.

Juggernaut9473
09-01-2010, 03:21 PM
count me in, i was ready for last weekend, ill be there for this weekend too

IX Dr Doom XI
09-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Remember you need to post in the thread on their forums if you wanna play in the game night. Posting here wont do you any good.

Twizzey
09-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Can't be there, I am going to be with Joe

Mythonian
09-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Remember you need to post in the thread on their forums if you wanna play in the game night. Posting here wont do you any good.

Really? >.<

Raz said we only had to do it if we wanted to post/host game nights in the future... :boat:

RaZ Vader
09-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Really? >.<

Raz said we only had to do it if we wanted to post/host game nights in the future... :boat:

Perhaps I was mis-informed by a certain someone.

Mythonian
09-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Perhaps I was mis-informed by a certain someone.

Well you said that everyone in FC was invited to play. I highly doubt that they would limit it to only people who posted in a specific thread on there site... It is supposed to be a fun game night for everyone, and I doubt that they would care so much as to make it so exclusive. xD

RaZ Vader
09-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Well you said that everyone in FC was invited to play. I highly doubt that they would limit it to only people who posted in a specific thread on there site... It is supposed to be a fun game night for everyone, and I doubt that they would care so much as to make it so exclusive. xD

Yeah I agree. It shouldn't matter

IX Dr Doom XI
09-01-2010, 10:36 PM

Well they need to know who to invite and rather the guy having to have to check both threads and the posts in that thread to see who is coming it would be a whole lot easier for him to have everyone post in that thread.

P.S. - Sorry for miss informing you their Raz, i should have been more specific.

Mythonian
09-02-2010, 12:20 AM
Okay... In my experience, though, gamenights are just anybody in the party inviting all of their friends to fill in any empty spots. Is it being limited to only people who sign up for it? It wouldn't be much of a gamenight then, I think... xD

MedeDust
09-02-2010, 01:18 AM
/Banner drag it to your search bar.

IX Dr Doom XI
09-02-2010, 04:56 AM
Okay... In my experience, though, gamenights are just anybody in the party inviting all of their friends to fill in any empty spots. Is it being limited to only people who sign up for it? It wouldn't be much of a gamenight then, I think... xD

It is a gamenight, just instead of random people where cause can erupt, its only people who want to be there and are not douche bags (atleast you hope they're not anyway)

ratingzachary
09-02-2010, 10:06 AM
I most likely will not be able to come because my family is celebrating my bday on that day..sorry

LiLxDevon
09-02-2010, 02:39 PM
im may or may not cause i dont know what im doin that day i think im gonna be with my girlfriend at her house then she wants me to go to the mall with her or something like that

Dreaded Vegas
09-02-2010, 06:53 PM
I might be there, depends if the football game, i don't no if im going or not. Depends on my girl

DECEIT
09-03-2010, 08:23 AM
/Banner drag it to your search bar.

Wow had no idea that worked....

IX Dr Doom XI
09-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Another game night from RvB Wars, the last one before Halo Reach, if anyone wants to attend post --->HERE<--- (http://www.redvsbluewars.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=524&t=14315&p=22227#p22227) and we will send a invite your way when it starts.