PDA

View Full Version : FC: Quickstep Ad

Carpe Vexillum
02-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Enjoy, or not, w/e.

Andimion
02-16-2011, 11:41 PM
lol Not bad. Feel kinda Bad though.. So much red slaughtering.. It looks like a one sided fight. XD

Carpe Vexillum
02-16-2011, 11:46 PM
=p its about fc not the individual.

Andimion
02-16-2011, 11:48 PM
=p its about fc not the individual.

I understand that. I was just pointing out you have all footage of blue killing red, other than the ghost towards the bigging. =)

Captain Poder
02-16-2011, 11:49 PM
Fcwars.com-->Fcwars.net

might wanna change that...

RaZ Vader
02-16-2011, 11:51 PM
Very nice.. HOWEVER... the url is wrong. We own currently

FCWARS.ORG or .NET

.COM is unlisted and will not be able to go our site. I love it though, and I will award you the machinima ribbon. Congratulations!

But please make a notation in the video. and add FCWARS.NET

I will add this to our favorite in our youtube account

Carpe Vexillum
02-16-2011, 11:52 PM
arh why... such a simple error... ill be back in like an hour... (Ghost, Assasination on spire,theres more =P)

Maxdoggy
02-16-2011, 11:54 PM
1. Our website is FCWars.net The key is the ".net".
2. It is "Forerunner Conflict" not "Forerunner Conflicts".
3. I actually like the premise of the video and the matched up audio track.
4. Andimion doesn't like losing.
5. I don't like losing.
6. Your mom likes losing.
7. This is a good premise, but revise it and refine with some more Redd footage, (possibly from different maps). Idk how long the song is to allow for that, but this is up to your discretion.
8. Overall, with a few changes, this'll be pretty awesome.
9. ???
10. Bob Saget.

Captain Poder
02-16-2011, 11:55 PM
what i would like to see is 2 images with links to blue enlistment and red enlistment, because apparently recruits have a difficult time making their way to the enlistment office

Bodaciousbaconn
02-16-2011, 11:57 PM
Moar baconn. Carpe. ossimsauce

Carpe Vexillum
02-17-2011, 12:01 AM
1. The footage thats there is the footage thats there sorry, its to much of a pain in the butt with my 6 year old dell to record footage, and as much as I would love to spend another day recording and editing clips to match the amazing stutter of BT's musical genius, its a-lot of work, and time I'd love to make a better one in the future, but for now this is whatcha get, take it or leave it my friend..

2. I tried for images earlier today. =p didnt happen.

Captain Poder
02-17-2011, 12:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YpTva-Acgc&NR=1

found this..... i was in this clan for 3 years... lol.... when he was flipping through the friends list i recognized almost half of them

RaZ Vader
02-17-2011, 12:06 AM
1. The footage thats there is the footage thats there sorry, its to much of a pain in the butt with my 6 year old dell to record footage, and as much as I would love to spend another day recording and editing clips to match the amazing stutter of BT's musical genius, its a-lot of work, and time I'd love to make a better one in the future, but for now this is whatcha get, take it or leave it my friend..

2. I tried for images earlier today. =p didnt happen.

Video was removed?

d3ad1te
02-17-2011, 12:06 AM
Good Work I Favorited it on the youtube already raz.

RaZ Vader
02-17-2011, 12:11 AM
Good Work I Favorited it on the youtube already raz.

that is fine and all.. but it seems the link is broken to the video. Or is it just me?

Andimion
02-17-2011, 12:11 AM
I in no way have a problem with this FC promotional video. Anything that is made to promote Forerunner Conflict is good at no fault. I was just commenting on the balance of coloured footage with in the video. Im sorry if I offended anyone enough to merit backlash. =)

@Raz and Dead- He removed the video to put a new edited version back on with the proper web address.

d3ad1te
02-17-2011, 12:12 AM
I thought it was pretty good!

Captain Poder
02-17-2011, 12:12 AM
Note to Carpe:

we give you critisizm because any video that is put out into the internet needs to be polished, its contructive.... we are only trying to help

Carpe Vexillum
02-17-2011, 12:14 AM
No no its ok, I'm loopy from editing for 10 hours.

Ill add Linked Captions to recruitment offices at the end of the video.

I'm changing the .net .com problem. I deleted the video for now, itll be up shortly.

Captain Poder
02-17-2011, 12:18 AM
thank you, its like altering a resume for a job, you need 2-3 drafts before its ready for the interview

Carpe Vexillum
02-17-2011, 12:20 AM
Note to Carpe:
we give you critisizm because any video that is put out into the internet needs to be polished, its contructive.... we are only trying to help

I Do understand that and do appreciate it, here I'll make you a deal. Find me a film where red has great clips and Ill do something. Because right now all I have are the only two games I played.

I am working on separate videos for each Team. But that wont be out for a while.

(This is my fifth edit btw, each time is 40 mins of uploading and exporting again.

Andimion
02-17-2011, 12:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YpTva-Acgc&NR=1

found this..... i was in this clan for 3 years... lol.... when he was flipping through the friends list i recognized almost half of them

FAV-ORITED!! FUCKING EPIC!! I WAS LITERALLY CLAPPING UNTIL MY HANDS HURT!! WELL FUCKING DONE RAZ AND SHEAN!
Jesus fuck, my head ache just got worse from how hard I was laughing.. What a bunch of chumps trying to rip off FC with their bullshit wannabe clan.. XD

This ^

I can also supply you with many Red films from myself and many other Red members. You would have to give me some time to get a hold of them as my main account is now silver and I cant access the films to fileshare them. But im sure many other Reds who have all been saving their films would be more than happy to oblige you with either a full film or segments of films clipped down so you dont have to do as much work. We're just trying to help. =)

Carpe Vexillum
02-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Of course, was just working with what I had, send me clips VIA XBL, I have another great idea. =]

Captain Poder
02-17-2011, 12:33 AM
theyve had a bootcamp since 2002, i dont believe its a ripoff, still its a funny video

Carpe:
There is a whole thread of battle films, last sunday was a clean sweep for red, look for videos that are more recent

Carpe Vexillum
02-17-2011, 12:44 AM
I'll check into it, but I dont have and wont be getting bungie pro.

Video is back up, link shall be fixed in a minute.

LocoCrazy
02-17-2011, 01:44 AM
Really cool, good editing. but the music...made me want to rip my own dick off and slap myself with it while listening to Justin Beiber.

Nothing against you. Everything against the music choice.

Maxdoggy
02-17-2011, 07:58 AM
Loco is the only one who doesn't like the fact that the music and the video are one and can't be separated. The video isn't good without that music. Loco, you fail so much you phail (like a whale!)

Still like the video. Nice job, bro.

LocoCrazy
02-17-2011, 11:56 AM
Seriously. I think I'd rather have to shoot my dog, bbq and eat the left overs then listen to that type of music on a daily basis.

Maxdoggy
02-17-2011, 12:37 PM
Seriously. I think I'd rather have to shoot my dog, bbq and eat the left overs then listen to that type of music on a daily basis.

Your opinion is yours and others opinions are theirs. Have you made a FC promo recently? Shut up, Loco.

<3.

LocoCrazy
02-17-2011, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTAzH7qVDNw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxqjlMn7LYI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mizk7VPuhRg

Alright sport-o. Let's see what you've got shale we?

Maxdoggy
02-17-2011, 12:50 PM
Your opinion is yours and others opinions are theirs. Have you made a FC promo recently? Shut up, Loco.

<3.

Key word: Recently.

Help out our creators or shut up. Do NOT give me backtalk, sir.
Your opinion has been stated. We appreciate opinions. Don't flame over them, though.
You have been warned.

Back on topic.

I'm looking forward to releasing the finalized version of this video to the public. Again, nice job Carpe.

LocoCrazy
02-17-2011, 01:00 PM
What happened there? You got nothing to show? It’s ok, I’ve dealt with hypocrites before. On a final note. I did not flame over anything. You clearly take shit to seriously (which isn’t a bad thing).

HeavyArms
02-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Wow, just wow.

Carpe Vexillum
02-17-2011, 02:34 PM
You made your point of dislike towards the music twice and with unnecessary descriptions... (Flaming). Loco, I don't expect you or anyone else to share my taste in music. And I would certainly not come into your space and start ripping apart parts of your work with such vivid grotesque language. As tempting as it is to run through your 'work' and pick it to pieces, I refrain to withhold some decency. I would appreciate it if you would offer me the same respect.

If not we can take this to PM's.

d3ad1te
02-17-2011, 02:52 PM
I just made a promo like 2 days ago. And I'm making more, if that counts.

Maxdoggy
02-17-2011, 02:59 PM
It does, and we appreciate what everyone is doing to make this an even more kick-ass community.

Andimion
02-17-2011, 03:01 PM
He complimented the video, but stated he did not like the music. In a joking fashion described how much he disliked it. lol Which made me lol. Im sorry you just have some kinda stick up your ass. =P Calm down. It was a joke. Relax guys. XD We're all friends here. <3

Carpe Vexillum
02-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Some of us obviously didn't like the humor =p It'd still be nice if he wouldn't in the future. As a friend.

Kuhblam
02-17-2011, 05:07 PM
I liked the editing. Like the other REDDs, I'm biased towards my army, but otherwise I didn't have a concern with the imbalance of game-play footage. Nice work, looking forward to other videos in the future.

~Kuhblam