PDA

View Full Version : The Official FC Podcast: Episode 11 (NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION)

Toast78901
06-03-2013, 01:47 PM
GGGGRRRRRRRAWWWWWWWWWRRRR RR!!!! MY COMPUTER DYING AND MAKING ME LOSE ALL THE EDITING PROGRESS CANNOT STOP THE TOAST!!!!!!!!!

That's right guys. Sorry for the delay. I was at the end of all editing stuff, waiting for files to compress and export and *pew* computer shut off. I lost all da progress. I was late and decided *grawrfuckdisshitgoingtob ed* But now it is all good.

The youtube version will be up soon. The video is still taking some time to compress and it will then take time to upload. BUT! FEAR NOT! You will at least be able to listen using this awesome embed:

And yo links:

iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/official-forerunner-conflict/id612973452)

Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_GT7MLNz0I&feature=youtu.be)
(IS NOW UP)

Podomatic (http://forerunnerconflictpodcast .podomatic.com/entry/2013-06-03T10_04_05-07_00)

And some Podcast News:

The MS Point drawing is still going on. Send in that listener mail to enter. 1 entry per piece of listener mail, 2 entries if the remarks are focused on stuff we discussed, and 3 entries for submitting feedback that we look into implementing. Also, an extra entry will be rewarded for every code you send in to the FC Salvation Army. Drawing will be held on Episode 13.
Speaking of which, current point totals:

BubbaBishop - 3 entries
Jewmaji - 2 entries
MrTheAdrian - 2 entries
RipHelix - 2 entries

Keep a close watch on these forums in the coming week. There will be important info coming from Gunny and I about some awesome shizz.
And as always, thanks for listening.

VerbotenDonkey
06-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Way to steal my title. :(

------------------------------------------

Edit by Toast: All awesomeness goes to Verboten for bringing up the Spanish Inquisition.

bazongaman502
06-03-2013, 01:58 PM
qawsxdcfvgbhjkml;lho;glfd xzk l;k/lK:Lkkfkcxj

sorry, i was cleaning off my keyboard because of this.... if you know what i mean

Toast78901
06-03-2013, 02:26 PM
qawsxdcfvgbhjkml;lho;glfd xzk l;k/lK:Lkkfkcxj

sorry, i was cleaning off my keyboard because of this.... if you know what i mean

Oh I do ;)

And Verboten, go back and look at your post :)

Carpe Vexillum
06-04-2013, 10:18 AM
Bauuss =]

KazuhLLL
06-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Was this the post you were thinking of about backwards compatibility?

Back in my day we didn't expect backwards compatibility. If your SNES cartridge fit in your N64 you were doing something wrong.

If so, I didn't say anything about the hard drive slowing so idk where you got that from.

As far as it being, "2013, why cant we have backwards compatibility?!", the fact is that we can, but it would require additional hardware in the console. There are various reasons why they wouldn't add it in. For example, the console's size/airflow needs and, of course, money. It's well known that Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo all sell their consoles at a loss and make their profits through their shares of each game sale. The 360, for example, was estimated to have been sold at a $126 loss per console. I'm sure they'll be selling the X1 at a similar loss already, so I'm not surprised they weren't willing to foot the bill of another $50-$100 per console for backwards compatibility hardware.