PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone.

King Dustvayne
02-17-2011, 08:36 PM
Hey guys,

My name is Dustin, I am 18 and new here. Don't really know what to say other then then I am a mellow guy who likes to have fun and play with cool people. I am pretty competitive but like to play for fun as well. I am a simple guy really so if you got any questions just ask :)

Any tips or advice about the site would be awesome and thanks for your time.

Thanks - Rusty

RetRdidMunkie
02-17-2011, 08:39 PM
I'm Munkie, and I'm here to warn you about the bagels....

....they'll steal your soul if you get too close, but they taste pretty good with a little jelly.

Welcome to FC. ^_^

Toasta
02-17-2011, 08:52 PM
thats where my bagels went>.< I am Toasta or as my GT says Flying Toasta... but that's beside the point of this post.

Welcome its always nice to see new people here. im having greeter's block and cant think of anything to say, so if you wanna play sometime add me on xbox and when i get mine back we'll game it up

King Dustvayne
02-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Always up for some gaming :) Ill send you a friend request and we can play.

Also anyone can send me a friend request and we can play :)

Captain Poder
02-17-2011, 09:00 PM
im poder, i do random things around the site and only selected individuals, like me.... i run my own sig shop on the site so if you have a need create a thread in any of the graphics shops

Deathhawk
02-17-2011, 10:03 PM
Hey guys,

My name is Dustin, I am 18 and new here. Don't really know what to say other then then I am a mellow guy who likes to have fun and play with cool people. I am pretty competitive but like to play for fun as well. I am a simple guy really so if you got any questions just ask :)

Any tips or advice about the site would be awesome and thanks for your time.

Thanks - Rusty

Whaddup son. I'm Deathhawk/ gt: Dalton HD.
I'm the leader of the video department and I am also a Lieutenant General in Red Army. I'm 16, but ask around. When I joined at 14, people thought I was much older. It's nice to see some chill people round here (god knows we need em') and that's a great mentality to have.
I'll hit you up with a Friend Request.

Toasta
02-17-2011, 10:49 PM
Always up for some gaming :) Ill send you a friend request and we can play.

Also anyone can send me a friend request and we can play :)

it's a date!;)

King Dustvayne
02-17-2011, 11:22 PM
im poder, i do random things around the site and only selected individuals, like me.... i run my own sig shop on the site so if you have a need create a thread in any of the graphics shops

I will do that for sure before to long. Need a good sig for the forums lol

it's a date!;)

Lol sounds great :party:

II Recanz II
02-18-2011, 09:22 AM
Hi, im the field marshall.

HeavyArms
02-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Hi, im the field marshall.

He's the lowest rank you can get ;3

Maxdoggy
02-18-2011, 12:11 PM
*Stares at Heavy's Recruit rank and laughs*

Welcome to the community! I'm Max and I am the Testing Division Manager for this war-sim. We use some custom maps and if you were to create one for the wars, there is a section on the site where you can sign up to have it tested.

Enjoy your stay (and Blue army is looking having you in our army/killing you in Red army - lol)!

-Maxdoggy, Lieutenant General of the Blue Army

Metkil5685
02-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Oh, so you guys want to play the rank game, eh? I'm the highest rank and one of the lowest AT THE SAME TIME. Beat that. :D

N E WAYS!

Welcome to the community. I am Metkil5685, the website administrator around here. I am also a Private of Blue Army, so you will see me on the battlefield. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please ask myself or any of the other Forerunners.

King Dustvayne
02-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D Glad to be here and hope to have a good time.

d3ad1te
02-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Have fun!

HeavyArms
02-18-2011, 02:51 PM
*Stares at Heavy's Recruit rank and laughs*

Dont have an Xbox bo.

King Dustvayne
02-18-2011, 03:32 PM
Dont have an Xbox bo. That is very sad :( Did it go RROD on you?

Andimion
02-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Welcome to Forerunner Conflict. Im General Andimion of the REDD. Im also the near future Field Marshal and will be in command of the entire Red army. I go by many names around here but you can simply call me Andi ( unless you can properly pronounce my name, in which case I will shake your hand kind sir ) If you need anything, questions, anything at all. Feel free to contact myself or any forerunner. If you havnt caught on yet, the Forerunner tittle is the most respected tittle here. Its the guys with the yellow names instead of Red Blue or Green.

Red is currently under manned and we are looking for new, well mannered and hard working people to fight under our colour. This is in no way pressuring you to join red. The choice is yours. ;) Welcome to the best community that exists.

King Dustvayne
02-18-2011, 04:02 PM
Welcome to Forerunner Conflict. Im General Andimion of the REDD. Im also the near future Field Marshal and will be in command of the entire Red army. I go by many names around here but you can simply call me Andi ( unless you can properly pronounce my name, in which case I will shake your hand kind sir ) If you need anything, questions, anything at all. Feel free to contact myself or any forerunner. If you havnt caught on yet, the Forerunner tittle is the most respected tittle here. Its the guys with the yellow names instead of Red Blue or Green.

Red is currently under manned and we are looking for new, well mannered and hard working people to fight under our colour. This is in no way pressuring you to join red. The choice is yours. ;) Welcome to the best community that exists. Oh I was enlisted in REDD before I registered on the site :P also my bro and I will both be joining the REDD's so that should help out with the man power :2 guns:

Metkil5685
02-18-2011, 04:03 PM
Oh I was enlisted in REDD before I registered on the site :P also my bro and I will both be joining the REDD's so that should help out with the man power :2 guns:

You dead.

Andimion
02-18-2011, 04:03 PM
Oh I was enlisted in REDD before I registered on the site :P also my bro and I will both be joining the REDD's so that should help out with the man power :2 guns:

Oh yes, I see you on my enlisted. The more the better. ;) Got friends? Invite them along.

Andimion
02-18-2011, 04:05 PM
You dead.

That be a threat Metkill. ;) You aint be threatening one of my soldiers are ye?? Them be fighten words.

Mi Boys Dinner
02-18-2011, 04:07 PM
I am a mellow guy who likes to have fun and play with cool people.

Well fuck, I'm out.

Name's Dinner, but you can call me.............Dinner.

King Dustvayne
02-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Well my bro signed up but he hasn't gotten his verification email. And I said "play with cool people", but uncool people are just as much fun to play with :P

XxClearSh0txX
02-18-2011, 05:16 PM
An interesting discussion is value comment. I feel that it's best to write more on this matter, it won't be a taboo subject however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such pill slim (http://papersonaltrainer.com/slim-pills/) To the next. Cheers. low calorie diet (http://papersonaltrainer.com)... the hell? That's two spambots this week.

Anyways, hey, I'm ClearOrangeZero. But you can call me Clear, Orange, Zero, ClearOrange, ClearOrangeZero, or any profanities that you desire to say. Beware of slim pills and weight loss plans from spambots and you'll do just fine. :)

King Dustvayne
02-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Anyways, hey, I'm ClearOrangeZero. But you can call me Clear, Orange, Zero, ClearOrange, ClearOrangeZero, or any profanities that you desire to say. Beware of slim pills and weight loss plans from spambots and you'll do just fine. :)

I will definitely watch out for those nasty spambots lol and thanks for the advice ;)

Kuhblam
02-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Welcome to FC, Rusty.

~Kuhblam

King Dustvayne
02-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the welcome. So I may be asking a stupid question, but who leads and how does the boot camp thing work?

HeavyArms
02-18-2011, 06:49 PM
That is very sad :( Did it go RROD on you?

Long story short, I got rid of it.

Deathhawk
02-18-2011, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the welcome. So I may be asking a stupid question, but who leads and how does the boot camp thing work?

Red Rank Structure (http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?31-Current-REDD-Rank-List)
High Command (HC) are the prime army leaders. They all revolve around the head honcho, the Field Marshall.

Mythonian is the Blue Field Marshall.
Kuhblam is our Field Marshall,
J4F Andimion and Juggernaut are the Generals (4 star generals)
Myself and WSxAngel are the Lieutenant Generals (3 star generals)

and EOD Eagle is the Colonel, he's not official HC, but he's like the field marshall of the officers and we work with him.

You show up, listen to your officers giving the bootcamp and take in what they have to say. Think of it as orientation.

gato
02-18-2011, 07:38 PM
hg

King Dustvayne
02-18-2011, 08:30 PM
im acer/ gt: acerzilluh
im on probation because i was banned. im 16, but ask around. when i joined at 12, people though i was 13 cause my birthday was like a week later. its nice to see some people around here (srs) and thats a decent mentality to have.
i wont friend request you Sorry to hear about your probation and you can send my a fr if you want cause the more the merrier you know lol

Andimion
02-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Dalton pretty much labeled the important section of the ranking structure. If you had your bootcamp like its set up for tonight, you should know everything else you want to know . =)

King Dustvayne
02-19-2011, 12:13 AM
Dalton pretty much labeled the important section of the ranking structure. If you had your bootcamp like its set up for tonight, you should know everything else you want to know . =) Yeah, went through boot camp tonight so I am proud to say I am now a private (or so I was told) in the REDD army :) Thanks for all the help guys!

XxClearSh0txX
02-19-2011, 11:46 AM
Yeah, went through boot camp tonight so I am proud to say I am now a private (or so I was told) in the REDD army :) Thanks for all the help guys!

*Gives high five* Welcome to REDD, soldier!

Bodaciousbaconn
02-19-2011, 11:50 AM
Join BLUE while you still can. They will steal your soul (we ask kindly for it and then devour it) :)

Maxdoggy
02-19-2011, 10:24 PM
Well now that you're Red. . .

*Cocks Designated Marksman Rifle*

*Ahem*

You heard nothing. . .

:P

King Dustvayne
02-19-2011, 11:54 PM
Lol thats scary :P just let me grab my rockets... xD But I'm just curious, does anyone need an extra person on their friends list? Cause my friends list is very empty and all the people on it never play with me so its sad. :(