PDA

View Full Version : i am bach

OzzyIzSick
02-17-2011, 09:59 PM
Hey fellas, Its MickeyoNiel.. back... its been a while. For those who dont know me, i was on REDD last FC, a former captain.

oh yah... about meself... forgot about that.

-Canadian
- fav sports are football, soccer, hockey, and rugby
- plan to go to med school (future surgeon)
- oh and i hate the dmr...just sayin...br was better ^_^

Captain Poder
02-17-2011, 10:07 PM
BR>DMR for sure

Deathhawk
02-17-2011, 10:13 PM
How ya doin? whered you disappear to for so long?

Nocte
02-17-2011, 10:14 PM
FUCK THE BR!!!! Although I miss the look of it, and if I remember correctly the BR was almost going to fire how the DMR did, but they changed it :(

Glad to see you back I expect great things from you, seeing you were already in this Army once.

OzzyIzSick
02-17-2011, 10:57 PM
BR>DMR for sure
Poder know whats up.

How ya doin? whered you disappear to for so long?
Chillen bru.

So basically, in a nut shell. While the whole transfer to the new fc site and ceasefire thing was going on, i got invited to an MLG tournament in Toronto. I went, got my ass tossed. It was so bad i stopped playing, snapped my H3 disk and never touched halo since, nor any other video game.

FUCK THE BR!!!! Although I miss the look of it, and if I remember correctly the BR was almost going to fire how the DMR did, but they changed it :(

Glad to see you back I expect great things from you, seeing you were already in this Army once.

The Br was amazing, you're crazy... -.-

Great things? bro, i havnt played reach in months!! i dont even remember the controlls lol, lets play tomorrow? do the bootcamp and warm me up for this sunday!

Good to see you again eagle. That Colonel rank looks good next to your name ;)

HeavyArms
02-18-2011, 12:09 AM
Woah rage quit dude. Lol, you cant get better if you break your disk.

RetRdidMunkie
02-18-2011, 06:03 PM
Wassup bra. Glad to have you back.