Blackhawk570
06-11-2013, 10:29 AM
For me it has to be the following
1. The Division
2. Battlefield 4
3. Destiny
4. Watch_Dogs
5. Titan Fall

The Division definitely took myself by surprised and I be a ton of other people as well. This pre-recorded gameplay with voice actors taking on tactical roles in this game made this even seem way cooler and I get props Ubisoft for marketing like that because you got me hooked in. May I also add the graphics look amazing and the minor details they put into looks great. For example when one of the players was taking cover behind a police car you could see the bullets penetrating the glass one by one which looked amazing. Also there is a possible survival factor in the game along with possible scavenging which gives it a Day-Zish feel which I am going to love. Another thing it is the setting of the game which is after/during a pandemic affecting New York which seems awesome to me. Also there looks like there is some sort of leveling system which is always a plus. Open World RPG with your friends has been the big thing this E3 and I got to say it is fucking amazing. I am soooo stoked for this and cannot wait for more games to do this. Also towards the end of the video it says possible an enemy or rival group you could be fighting against. Possibly they just waited for you to infiltrate the armory so they can steal the loot you just got while you tried to extract. This game already has my money.

I was a huge Battlefield 3 game I loved that game so much I got for both my Xbox and PC. After watching the demo and seeing the only multiplayer I am so pumped to get this game. A massive like 100 story skyscraper for to the ground just looked so epic. I believe Battlefield 4 will be the future shooter game that takes over number 1 spot and it definitely deserves so. Also the commander ability of this game is really useful and a chill back way to play the game. My only concern is how it will run on the future consoles because I saw that when BF4 was being shown at the Xbox Conference it was actually being played on PC because of the backspace key on the top right of the screen was showed.

Destiny looks pretty sick. This is sort of a different direction Bungie is taking and I have to say it looks like they are pulling this off well. MMO aspect plus your classic looting, public events which is taking MMO games by storm and it is an amazing thing to have, classes and races, and playing with your friends. This reminds me of Borderlands but I can honestly say this looks a lot better. I kind of want to know the party system and how many people you can play with during a normal quest or raid.

I simply was amazed last year when I saw the trailer for this game and I like where this game is going. Basically your smartphone is your weapon and you use it to hack into various technologies to use to your advantage. What I am hoping is that there multiple ways of completing a mission because of access of all this various technology otherwise I would kind of be unimpressed at the fact that they had such a great idea, and let it go to waste because of lack of creativity of using this new idea. Needless to say I am still excited for this game and cannot wait to buy this when it first comes out.

Titan Fall was going to be my sleeper win of the year until The Division comes out. We finally have some variety in the shooting world with this game. I have to say I am not a big fan of mech fighting, but this game has got me enjoying it. Also it seems like the mechs in the game aren't too op or anything. I liked the gameplay they showed and this is a type of shooter our market needs which is most dominated by battlefield, halo, and call of duty.

My 6th would probably be Sunset Overdrive.

tl;dr I will be broke for the next couple of years.

EDIT: After 3 freaking times I finally got this thread right with the correct settings.

fearfulpenguin
06-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Mine would probably be:
Destiny
Titanfall
The Divison
Project Spark
The Crew

with an honorable mention to Sunset Overdrive

Maxdoggy
06-11-2013, 11:00 AM
1. Destiny (Pre-ordered and paid off already)
2. Battlefield 4 (Pre-ordered and paid off already)
3. The Division
4. Titanfall
5. Ryse: Son of Rome

Fiery Grave
06-11-2013, 12:19 PM
You missed dark souls 2 & DR3! Also its "Project spark" its named after project dream spark that microsoft has made trying to get more people into making games by giving students software to make games for the indie marketplace.

Project spark looks like a hoot and a haller... even for a guy who has professional game making software its like a fun stress free way to make something fun to play instead of The laborious task of actually making a game (though its probably more rewarding both financially and emotionally).

Titanfall looks sick... it reminds me of MechAssult 2 on crack. And DR3 is a must buy for me right now... that trailer looked sick

bazongaman502
06-11-2013, 12:22 PM
1: Ryse: Son of Rome
2: Battlefield 4
3: Watch_Dogs
4: Forza 5
5: Metal Gear Solid V

and of course

#6 ----> infinity: Battlefront 3

MedeDust
06-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Battlefield 4
Assassins Creed
Destiny
Watch Dogs
Forza

Blackhawk570
06-11-2013, 12:44 PM
You missed dark souls 2 & DR3! Also its "Project spark" its named after project dream spark that microsoft has made trying to get more people into making games by giving students software to make games for the indie marketplace.

Project spark looks like a hoot and a haller... even for a guy who has professional game making software its like a fun stress free way to make something fun to play instead of The laborious task of actually making a game (though its probably more rewarding both financially and emotionally).

Titanfall looks sick... it reminds me of MechAssult 2 on crack. And DR3 is a must buy for me right now... that trailer looked sick

I only had room for 20 options xD

I didn't want to include any games that were coming out for the 360 like Dark Souls and GTA 5 first.

Zeta Crossfire
06-11-2013, 01:28 PM
1: The Division
2: Watch Dogs
3: Titan Fall
4: Sunset Overdrive
5: Destiny

I want to know how many people on on a server at once. If more then a few hundred I want to make a community that can roam this place, lock an area down, and have a player made free trade zone. We did it in Dayz but this would be such a cooler place to do it.

Nicholas Sapien
06-11-2013, 02:44 PM
EDIT: After 3 freaking times I finally got this thread right with the correct settings.

Your welcome

VerbotenDonkey
06-11-2013, 02:50 PM
Oh my god, why had no one told me about The Division before today?! That game looks EXACTLY what I'm looking for in a game. I know I'm going to have a blast with it. I'd prefer if it didn't have so much of an RPG feel like certain weapons doing certain damage, cause this looks like a game that would thrive better like Day Z where the guns are just different from each other, but I can't complain. That trailer nailed it, even if thats not how it might actually play, thats the way I play.

Destiny, I can't say enough about. If I had to buy one game, Destiny may be it (Although I would like to see some more gameplay first, I hope its not as linear as they made it seem and its more open world).

Watch Dogs, I've been waiting for months for. It looks like a modern day Assassins Creed and I love the concept, looks like you can do a lot to control the world in an interesting way, props for an awesome looking game.

Titanfall reminded me of Battlefield 2142, and I normally don't do mech games either, but it really peaked my interest. And it looked like it had some interesting concepts and military feel to it, which I like.

Project Spark looks like a Little Big Planet except it can do a lot more, and thats awesome. I always give props to games that allow such a large amount of creative freedom.

Al Capone111
06-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Star Wars: Battlefront 3? Come on. Been waiting for that game for years.

Blackhawk570
06-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Star Wars: Battlefront 3? Come on. Been waiting for that game for years.

True but it was just a teaser, so I did not want to include it ;D

Al Capone111
06-11-2013, 04:31 PM
True but it was just a teaser, so I did not want to include it ;D

Doesn't change the fact I want it really bad

VerbotenDonkey
06-12-2013, 12:30 PM
Player count is 64 player for consoles for BF4. Friend found it on the subreddit.

Found this with a quick google search.

Battlefield 4 is an upcoming next-generation FPS developed by Dice. The game is set to unveil March 26th at GDC 2013. A teaser sneak peak along with cover image were revealed from the same source who leaked numerous details today.

To begin with, the game will provide 64 players, and it will be similar to BF3. The game will also remains in modern setting. If the rumors are true, we will be getting a tones of extra new features though, most notably: the Commander will return.

Numerous Details

Battlefield 4 will stick with 64 players. Maps are larger and more detailed.
Three factions: US, Russia, and an unnamed “Eastern/Asian” faction.
4 classes with “additional features and tweaks” compared to BF3
Shipping with same amount of maps as BF3, there are plans for lots of DLC.
DLC is already in planning stages.
Battlefield 4 Premium will be available on day one and include some perks.
Most of the guns and vehicles from BF3 will return.
More squad features.
Commander feature returns, but won’t be the same as in BF2
Battlefield 4 is coming out on both PS3 and PS4.
Game is more of an evolution rather than revolution of the series. Both technically and gameplay wise.
Will ship with more game modes than BF3
Will ship with more close quarter infantry maps than BF3
Frostbite 2 engine is pushed further in BF4. Better effects, higher res textures, more detailed game worlds, etc.
BF3 will still be supported after Battlefield 4 launches.
There is plan of some sort of integration between BF3 and BF4. Could be Battlelog-only.
Battlelog will be updated for Battlefield 4 with more social features and more detailed stats.
Single-player and co-op will return, new writers involved this time.
Battlefield 4 – Set in China During 2020

Confirmed maps for BF4

Diaoyu Island
Tiananmen
Shanghai Bund
Xizhimen
Xizhimen Rush

Power station in Dalian
Daqing oil field
The great wall of China
Wake Island (Classic Battlefield Map)

The game will be releasing in the late part of 2013.

xlxMETHANExlx
06-12-2013, 12:37 PM
1.Destiny
2. Star Wars Battlefront.
3. Battlefield 4
4. Forza 5
5. MADDEN NFL 25

Maxdoggy
06-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Previews for Titanfall, Battlefield 4, The Walking Dead: 400 Days, and more were just posted on the Twitter feed on the home page. Awesomeness!

VerbotenDonkey
06-12-2013, 01:13 PM
I just realized that Titanfall is made by the original people who left Activision. No wonder xD

Maxdoggy
06-12-2013, 01:17 PM
I just realized that Titanfall is made by the original people who left Activision. No wonder xD

The previews of it say it's reminiscent of the run-and-gun style that Infinity Ward developed in multiplayer. They say it's even better, in some cases.

Also, a Director's Cut trailer for MGSV:TPP has been released, an ARMA 3 trailer has been posted, and more are now on the Twitter feed.

KazuhLLL
06-12-2013, 02:10 PM
Titalfall will have dedicated servers :D

Chart of E3 games with their confirmed platforms:

http://i.imgur.com/ZWK5YzZ.png

Maxdoggy
06-12-2013, 02:36 PM
Wii U has the most exclusives, dangit. They win!

Blackhawk570
06-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Titalfall will have dedicated servers :D

Chart of E3 games with their confirmed platforms:

http://i.imgur.com/ZWK5YzZ.png

Already beat you to this on the xbox vs ps4 shizz

Also to add to Titan Fall it is being made by the people who made COD4 fuck yeah

Maxdoggy
06-12-2013, 02:57 PM
More info about The Division and its use of Tablets: http://kotaku.com/the-divisions-most-interesting-idea-is-happening-on-an-512908592?utm_campaign=So cialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow