PDA

View Full Version : FC Radio

xXReiBearXx
06-13-2013, 10:19 AM
So as you all may know I had hosted the FC radio and then when I had decided to retire panic had taken up the task. But upon my return to help out with Animus I have seen panic trying to restore FC radio. Before I had decided to retire I had already stressed my concerns about shutting down FC radio due to lack of listeners. The radio server cost money which is wasted if people are not tuning in. So I once again put the choice in the hands of the community. This time around FC radio will be improved and more active and interactive. But that all depends on the listeners. Time to speak up people.

JamiDJ
06-13-2013, 06:27 PM
bring it back! and play some STW ;)

ArchAngelLloyd
06-16-2013, 01:34 AM
So as you all m know I had hosted the FC radio and then when I had decided to retire panic had taken up the task. But upon my return to help out with Animus I have seen panic trying to restore FC radio. Before I had decided to retire I had already stressed my concerns about shutting down FC radio due to lack of listeners. The radio server cost money which is wasted if people are not tuning in. So I once again put the choice in the hands of the community. This time around FC radio will be improved and more active and interactive. But that all depends on the listeners. Time to speak up people.

You can add a mix I did p.m me if you want8 a copy too use on Fc radio any thing to help out

fearfulpenguin
06-16-2013, 01:45 AM
What kind of music does this FC radio play? :D