PDA

View Full Version : FC Top 5: Episode 05

bl4yze
07-07-2013, 09:36 AM
This week's installment was somewhat rushed as I have a pretty full workload of real life stuff this month.

Featuring kills from UnfoldedFreedom (someone submit a clip good enough so he doesn't get in the next one, it's about 4 straight now), Sicariaono, HarryTheChin, Bazongaman and Anarchy. Did a bit of experimenting with some 3D ish, again it was pretty rushed so take it with a grain of salt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2S1pWhvvz0

Maxdoggy
07-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Me gusta.

Is the "Fails" episode next? :P

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
07-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Really Zonga? As of Anoj wasnt enough you had to submit it to Bl4yze too? >_<

MDMYAY
07-07-2013, 05:43 PM
compiled by AnalDmg*

bazongaman502
07-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Really Zonga? As of Anoj wasnt enough you had to submit it to Bl4yze too? >_<

Don't be mad I showstopped you and killed you from acrossed the map :P

Machinima deserved to see my clip as well as FC lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dm_OzxY4vI

;)

Silko
07-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Still not sure why a random sticky throw equals a top ten/five count but w/e

bazongaman502
07-07-2013, 08:16 PM

Cool

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
07-07-2013, 09:02 PM

you wouldn't be sayin that if it was your sticky.

Silko
07-07-2013, 09:15 PM
you wouldn't be sayin that if it was your sticky.

Yeah I would, I would be saying I got lucky as fuck but that is about it

bl4yze
07-08-2013, 02:51 AM

It was a double kill showstopper. We have 5 judges voting every week and if it made #2 that means the judges likely agreed.

bazongaman502
07-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Yeah I would, I would be saying I got lucky as fuck but that is about it

It was a game of regicide and I was killed by UNLUCKY before hand while he was king. I knew where he was prior and threw a sticky there and not only killed him, but stole his assassination, got a double kill and killed the king. It was a skilled throw because I knew he was there and where I had to throw it. Now, was it lucky that the Sticky dodged the metal frames above the center of the map? Yes, but it was a timed throw that I knew could be done.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
07-08-2013, 07:16 PM
It was a good throw, i probably wouldve aimed the same way but missed, or hit a wall or something.

Silko
07-08-2013, 07:50 PM
It was a game of regicide and I was killed by UNLUCKY before hand while he was king. I knew where he was prior and threw a sticky there and not only killed him, but stole his assassination, got a double kill and killed the king. It was a skilled throw because I knew he was there and where I had to throw it. Now, was it lucky that the Sticky dodged the metal frames above the center of the map? Yes, but it was a timed throw that I knew could be done.

That is the same logic that kids use to do for the across the map throwing knifes in MW2 when games started. They knew where the other team spawn so just chuck a knife and hope for the best. Like I said skill? No. Luck? Yes

bl4yze
07-08-2013, 08:27 PM
That is the same logic that kids use to do for the across the map throwing knifes in MW2 when games started. They knew where the other team spawn so just chuck a knife and hope for the best. Like I said skill? No. Luck? Yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

bazongaman502
07-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Its in the Top 5 and was voted in... My vote didn't even count in this video because you don't judge your own. The other Judges believed it deserved to be in it.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
07-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Lolololol thanks bl4yze.

Silko just drop it.

Guzzie
07-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Good job Blayze. Instrumentals are definitely the way to go on these. Not a fan of the rewind/forward thing you had going on, but other than that it was great.

Prof Blastoise
07-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Good job Blayze. Instrumentals are definitely the way to go on these. Not a fan of the rewind/forward thing you had going on, but other than that it was great.

I'm not a fan of you still being alive, but other than that I guess you deserve to be a breathing organism.

HighLight
07-09-2013, 11:57 AM
I'm not a fan of you still being alive, but other than that I guess you deserve to be a breathing organism.
I'm not a fan of you still being fat, but other than that I guess you deserve to eat some donuts.