PDA

View Full Version : Choose Your Destiny!

GAMExSOLID
07-09-2013, 04:00 AM
I've chosen have you? I will be a Hunter. My new gamer tag is "Be Brave Hunter" It would of been sweet if Warlock would of fit into the 15 character long GT span! Going to convince someone to change their GT to Be Brave Titan so we can have a badass Fire Team =] Bought my Destiny T-Shirt, aswell as my Hunter T-Shirt. Ordered my poster =] What system will you guys be playing on? Wouldn't it be cool if the XBone and the 360 Players could team up on Destiny?! I'd like to keep all new info within one topic. I'd love to see how many other Destiny Fanboys(girls) there are in FC so we can fight together!

Asseroya
07-09-2013, 05:25 AM
IŽll be a human Warl--eeh I mean Space Wizard in the 7 Seraphs faction. I will be getting it for Xbox 360 and later Xbox One.

GAMExSOLID
07-09-2013, 06:22 AM
I really want the Xbox One Day One... However... Destiny isn't supposed to come out until June 2014 correct? Gwah!!!

Maxdoggy
07-09-2013, 08:19 AM
They just said "2014".

I'll probably be a Titan. Then a Space Wizard that produces Space Magic.

OPOC1L1PSE
07-09-2013, 08:41 AM
How many times are you going to change your gt solid? Lol. As for my opinion on the game, I'm still not decided in it. Nothing they've shown has really pulled me in yet. I never get super excited about anything anyways, so I'll wait and see.

- - - Updated - - -

How many times are you going to change your gt solid? Lol. As for my opinion on the game, I'm still not decided in it. Nothing they've shown has really pulled me in yet. I never get super excited about anything anyways, so I'll wait and see.

Juggernaut9473
07-09-2013, 09:03 AM
obviously xbox one for me and i will be rocking a titan

RaZ Vader
07-09-2013, 09:21 AM
I'll be rocking a warlock! But not sure if I'll be getting it for the Xbox One or PS4. Depends where my friends will be playing.

Maxdoggy
07-09-2013, 09:49 AM
I'll be rocking a warlock! But not sure if I'll be getting it for the Xbox One or PS4. Depends where my friends will be playing.

On the Xbox One. duh. :P

Relapsive
07-09-2013, 09:58 AM
On the Xbox One. duh. :P

RaZ Vader
07-09-2013, 10:03 AM
My FC Family will be. But My other friends may have something different in mind...

Maxdoggy
07-09-2013, 10:32 AM
My FC Family will be. But My other friends may have something different in mind...

You don't have other friends, RaZ. We're your home now.

One of us! One of us! One of us!

GAMExSOLID
07-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Lmao Opoc! Everyone in REDWATCH hates that I keep changing it ;) I even sometimes call out... On Solid On Solid! Or On GAME on GAME! -_- And somewhere like Amazon or Gamestop there was like June 29th 2014. Pretty sure that's just place holder. I don't believe they'd release Destiny in November which is a probable date for Halo 5 or the New Halo

Maxdoggy
07-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Lmao Opoc! Everyone in REDWATCH hates that I keep changing it ;) I even sometimes call out... On Solid On Solid! Or On GAME on GAME! -_- And somewhere like Amazon or Gamestop there was like June 29th 2014. Pretty sure that's just place holder. I don't believe they'd release Destiny in November which is a probable date for Halo 5 or the New Halo

That placeholder date for Destiny is just because of Activision's earnings call where they said that they expect to receive revenue from Bungie by a certain fiscal marker.

WM Feedback
07-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Exo, Titan

Like This
<-------

As for which console?... that's up in the air still. I'm old school, and the only way I'll be satisfied with Halo 5 is if it's a clone of Halo 2. We all know that's not going to happen, so I'll probably jump ship and go full Destiny.

Without Halo, I have absolutely 0 loyalty to Microsoft, and I don't want to spend an extra $100 for a Kinect that I'll never use, and 3 OS's hogging my video RAM... So probably PS4. If they announce Destiny for PC, I'll be there, waiting patiently for an Oculus Rift port.

"-The first Titans built the wall, and gave their lives to defend it"
"-The Exo: Sinister, powerful, tireless."

Spattan177
07-09-2013, 03:47 PM
well, im out of your fireteam, I was going to be a hunter. now im sad... lol jk

GAMExSOLID
07-10-2013, 03:31 AM
You can be a Hunter Too Spattan!! =] We will kick ass from the Shadows Together. First one to shoot the scope of another enemy Sniper and lands the bullet through their eye gets bragging rights brother!

Silko
07-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Going Titan. Mandalorian looking armor and big guns? Sign me up

VerbotenDonkey
07-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Destiny Warlock.

Just wish I could summon Infernos. :(