PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide

xxXENOPIRATExx
07-09-2013, 11:13 AM
So, I am getting the xbox one when it comes out. i will preorder it in september or october, but i don't know which bundle to choose. here is a list: http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-xbox+one+bundles,28zu0

I know most of you if not all of you will tell me to get the BF4 bundle, but I still would like suggestions.

Maxdoggy
07-09-2013, 11:37 AM
If you're only getting one game to start on the Xbox One, I would get BF4.

But if you're only getting one game on the Xbox One, you're doing it wrong. Lol. :P

Blackhawk570
07-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Get the bf4 bundle or gtfo

xxXENOPIRATExx
07-09-2013, 11:59 AM
If you're only getting one game to start on the Xbox One, I would get BF4.

But if you're only getting one game on the Xbox One, you're doing it wrong. Lol. :P

i will get other games at the start also. probably DR3 and watch dogs.

Maxdoggy
07-09-2013, 12:03 PM
i will get other games at the start also. probably DR3 and watch dogs.

Then it literally doesn't matter which bundle you pick. You can just preorder those games with it too.

Juggernaut9473
07-09-2013, 12:13 PM
im looking at the RYSE bundle

Graycochea
07-10-2013, 04:46 AM
BF4? Haha, fuck that. Watchdogs, all the way.

Personally, if I get it, I'd get Watchdogs, Ryse, and Forza in that order.

Watchdogs: You can hack anything with your phone. Seriously, who doesn't want that.
Ryse: Fucking ROME! If they're not entertained, then they can get the fuck out.
Forza: Sexy vehicles going sexy speeds. Nuff' said.

GAMExSOLID
07-10-2013, 05:25 AM
Xeno... Buddy. Battlefield 4 All the Way! I look forward to playing with a lot of community members that'll make my Battlefield experience that much more enjoyable =] Hopefully Bungie will not take their time at releasing the awesomeness known as Destiny. I plan on Pre-ordering in the very near future before they sell out. I plan on getting Battlefield 4 without a doubt and if finances present the right cards to me I'll snag Dead Rising 3. RYSE hopefully through Gamefly or RedBox one day. Call of Duty Ghosts for Xmas because dad loves playing COD with me I just refuse to play Treyarch pieces of shit. TitanFall in the Spring of 2014? (Opinions everyone... THE LOST PLANET OF XBone or THE GEARS OF WAR of the XBone?)