PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto V: Official Gameplay Video

Fuzzy
07-09-2013, 03:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI&feature=youtu.be

The video speaks for itself. This is looking to be the best GTA and potentially one of the best games ever, I am blown away!

bazongaman502
07-09-2013, 03:33 PM
How big of the world did they say it was going to be? Like 3 times GTA4 or something? I know this is supposed to be the biggest map in all of the GTAs

Fuzzy
07-09-2013, 03:40 PM
How big of the world did they say it was going to be? Like 3 times GTA4 or something? I know this is supposed to be the biggest map in all of the GTAs

3 times bigger than Red Dead Redemption without counting water mass.

bazongaman502
07-09-2013, 03:45 PM
3 times bigger than Red Dead Redemption without counting water mass.

That's just fucking crazy lol. Iv debated if I should buy this or not. I already want Saints Row 4, but its if I want this as well. They havent said anything about next gen, so I have to wait till its closer to release

RetRdidMunkie
07-09-2013, 04:48 PM
its bigger than San Andreas, GTA IV, and Red Dead combined.
Looks like you can customize cars, clothes, tattoos, guns, and stats.
I preordered it the day it was available. Can't wait to play it.

Recanz
07-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Almost jumped out of my chair when I saw the short GTA multiplayer clip.

IX Dr Doom XI
07-10-2013, 09:56 AM
That's just fucking crazy lol. Iv debated if I should buy this or not. I already want Saints Row 4, but its if I want this as well. They havent said anything about next gen, so I have to wait till its closer to release

Its not going next gen unfortunately. They want to focus on making the best GTA experience they can without worrying about crossing it over to next gen platforms.

VerbotenDonkey
07-10-2013, 10:09 AM
This may be the first GTA I actually get :D