PDA

View Full Version : You may call me "V"

Vermilion
07-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Hi, my gamertag is Vermilion GLG, but you can call me just Vermilion or "V". GLG stands for Green Light Gaming, which is a competitive gaming league hosted in Reno, Nevada. I have GLG in my name to give the league recognition. I'm 18 and live at the Jersey shore.

Gaming: All I really play is Halo. I play it A LOT. I was an Inheritor in Reach and I became an SR130 in just a little over one month (I had nothing to do being I was out of school for weeks due to Hurricane Sandy). I'm a passive but aggressive player. I can't stand dying in game. The satisfaction I know the enemy gets for killing me is purely unsatisfactory for me. My stats show this. My stats do show I lose a lot, but that's because I rarely ever play with an organised team. I'm a lone wolf slayer in matchmaking, but an impressive support team player in customs. Catch my drift? I also really enjoy slaughtering with vehicles. I have several unfrigs under my belt. Between Reach and Halo 4, I've had almost 80 slayer perfections!

TV: My favorite shows are Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and Weeds.

Music: I listen to an odd assortment of bands/artists. I mostly listen to Enter Shikari, Childish Gambino, and Odd Future.

Job: I work at a deli. Don't laugh. It's not THAT bad.

And yeah well that sums up me.

BR Snivy
07-09-2013, 05:31 PM
welcome to FC, glad to have you

Savagegxp
07-09-2013, 05:31 PM
Welcome!

VerbotenDonkey
07-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Welcome to Forerunner Conflict, Recruit. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy yourself and see you on the battlefield.

fearfulpenguin
07-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Welcome to FC! Hope you have fun and memorable times here! :D

Harry
07-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Vermilion City

Whalecum to FC

VerbotenDonkey
07-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Vermilion City

I was thinking V for Vendetta actually lol.

Vermilion
07-09-2013, 05:51 PM
Vermilion City

Whalecum to FC

Yes, I'm aware of Vermilion being the name of a city, but I actually got the name when I was a clan leader who other clans called "V". However, my gamertag started with a P not a V so I searched inside a dictionary for a good word that started with V. I saw vermilion and thought it sounded cool so I've been using that.

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking V for Vendetta actually lol.

I believe that's why people called me "V" before my gamertag was Vermilion but who knows.

Harry
07-09-2013, 05:58 PM
Omg, Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead are awesome btw.

HighLight
07-09-2013, 06:50 PM
Joined the wrong side if you don't like dying! ;)

Welcome, though! And good looks on your music choices.