PDA

View Full Version : Call me Raptor

Breezy
07-11-2013, 11:01 AM
~Raptor means Intelligent, Fast on Feet, and vicious but it can mean many other things. I never attack unless my prey is in a vulnearable state, ready for the kill. A real Raptor will never give up or fall, it will just stand up and fight for its life.~ Raptor A015

The main things about me is that, I love to make comics, videos, and love to draw alot and make poems. Usually people dislike me of my skills online, but i dont complain my skills. I dont even consider myself MLG, im just a normal player just here for fun. Once you get to know me, you probably might like me. I also love to make straetgic plans, but some people just dont want to listen so i just do my own straetgies to win. Im also a shy person sometimes around others, and feel left out by alot of things. This is me, the only me. Never accuse me or compare me to someone else. I'm my own person, the one and only Raptor.

VerbotenDonkey
07-11-2013, 11:04 AM
Welcome to FC Raptor. :) Hope you enjoy yourself.

Also, if you make good comics, perhaps you could take over for Whoosh as our resident comic maker?

Breezy
07-11-2013, 06:27 PM
Yeah, but i dont know how to upload it online

Savagegxp
07-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Welcome raptor!

Guzzie
07-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Yeah, but i dont know how to upload it online
Just scan them and use the "insert image" option when posting/creating a thread. If you are into digital art (use a tablet) then you don't even have to scan.

OPOC1L1PSE
07-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Pretty sure I played you last Sunday. Welcome to FC sir. Hope to see you on the battlefield

Nicholas Sapien
07-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Pretty sure I played you last Sunday. Welcome to FC sir. Hope to see you on the battlefield

he has been here for a while already

OPOC1L1PSE
07-12-2013, 09:00 PM
he has been here for a while already

I got confused, you know, cuz he posted his Introduction months after he joined lol