PDA

View Full Version : FC: Drums of War Ad

Carpe Vexillum
02-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Well.

II Recanz II
02-21-2011, 10:38 PM
VERY NICE! VERYVERYVERYVERYVERY NICE! I love this one! <3

Hey if you want some clips of a battle through a reds eyes, i can gladly send some your way.

Carpe Vexillum
02-21-2011, 10:40 PM
VERY NICE! VERYVERYVERYVERYVERY NICE! I love this one! <3

Hey if you want some clips of a battle through a reds eyes, i can gladly send some your way.
Next week for sure send some my way! =]

II Recanz II
02-21-2011, 10:43 PM
Gotcha. Ill be sure to send you a friend request.

RaZ Vader
02-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Very well done Carpe. Absolutely gorgeous. I would like to talk to you at some point on a big project we have planned.

Carpe Vexillum
02-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Very well done Carpe. Absolutely gorgeous. I would like to talk to you at some point on a big project we have planned.

Well, I'm more independent, I happen to be very competitive, but I will give it a shot. =] FOR SCIENCE!, no really just for FC. Let me know when you want to talk.

Bodaciousbaconn
02-21-2011, 11:51 PM
I like it Carpe. Like it alot. :)

Captain Poder
02-22-2011, 12:10 AM
definately better than the last, camera angles captured it perfectly and it flowed alot better this time

Carpe Vexillum
02-22-2011, 12:20 AM
definately better than the last, camera angles captured it perfectly and it flowed alot better this time
Camera angles weren't suppose to flow in the last one, it was a stutter video. But thanks =] <3

Maxdoggy
02-22-2011, 12:22 AM
I love this one and I love Two Steps from Hell.

I would list it, but make sure to put in the description the link to our website. Other than that, AWESOME.

Captain Poder
02-22-2011, 12:31 AM
yeah...... the internet pplz are the worst bout typing in ze adresses

d3ad1te
02-22-2011, 12:35 AM
Good Stuff, its very similar to the video I upload to machinima although mine is significantly shorter.

Carpe Vexillum
02-22-2011, 12:48 AM
I love this one and I love Two Steps from Hell.

I would list it, but make sure to put in the description the link to our website. Other than that, AWESOME.

Aren't they just awesome! xD and I shall.

Deathhawk
02-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Much improved from the last.
Everyone can get behind that music, for starters.

My criticism: Text could've been... more sleek. Take off the light rays and instead overlay it as a silhouette. Video IN text.
Keyframe the glow if you're going to have it on FCwars.net.
Widescreen would be nice but something >>>> nothing.
Could've stuck more to the theme of drums.
At the start, show them without the blue-spawn effect. There is a point where this is possible.
Also coulda been shorter, and just used the best clips.
And when you put the FC banner/flag it was just a black screen. Why not put it over the santuary clip right after it?

Other than that, I liked it alot.

Carpe Vexillum
02-22-2011, 12:39 PM
Video IN text is a class 101 of what not to do with text.(VIA my teacher) I have to find a more sleek font type for Halo. I do not like cutting up a song to make a video shorter, and my specific idea was for that song.

Widescreen, I cannot atm. I refuse to stretch my video resolution. It would look horrible.
And I had very few clips this week.

But yes I agree with all your comments/critiques. But hey I am doing it for free. <3

Deathhawk
02-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Video IN text is a class 101 of what not to do with text.(VIA my teacher)
Your teacher fails. For what class?

By in I don't mean cut it to a black screen, blur/lower opacity of the video NOT on the text. So you can still see it out of the video, but the (white) text is clear.

Carpe Vexillum
02-22-2011, 07:52 PM
Oh I thought you meant something different. =p yeah that might work, Ill see if I have room for it next time.

Hazy
03-01-2011, 06:00 PM
This would be awesome if I can find the link :P