PDA

View Full Version : Im Feeling Alone in FC

Breezy
07-17-2013, 12:32 PM
Well since i started my career in FC BLUE Army, I've been doing great with my old squad until i left. I came back few weeks later and joined Sparta squad once it was up, met a few people and things and had fun. Once that squad was over i moved over to Nemesis, great squad and i loved it, but now im a proud squad leader. But here comes the real answer, everytime i see other BLUE people play with each other in matchmaking or in custom games, i just feel alone. Im not doing this for attention, im just doing this of because how i feel. I want to meet new people and have fun with them. Just that some people just dont see the fun in me or the exciting part. Everytime i have idea's, sometimes they ignore it and forget about it. Like im nothing. I guess my old leader was right, people will never understand me or my idea's. I'm just a nobody now. Only people i see as a real friends in FC are Anarchy and Solace. They support me all the time but the other's dont.

RaZ Vader
07-17-2013, 12:51 PM
i feel ya.

hold me...

Savagegxp
07-17-2013, 01:03 PM
You can always play with LR when we do match making, or with the group of people who are a mostly bellator blue mix I play with. I'll send you an invite next time man.

xXReiBearXx
07-17-2013, 01:12 PM
Only people i see as a real friends in FC are Anarchy and Solace.

Well that is your first problem xD

Nicholas Sapien
07-17-2013, 01:24 PM
Well that is your first problem xD

lol

I'll play some time raptor, I just need to buy a new controller cause my right stick is fucked up

xxXENOPIRATExx
07-17-2013, 01:29 PM
i feel ya.

hold me...

Ominous Solace
07-17-2013, 01:50 PM
I hear ya bro. We just got to get beyond on halo more and just have fun. It's something we can work at don't worry bud

Andimion
07-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Bro... You played MM Legacy last night... Lol people started to leave cause they had shit to do and I left cause I wanted todo the GlobalChampionship.

Need to relax man, I get the lonely stuff. Just work on your people skills. See you tonight man

ps. Rofl Rei XD

JEWmanji
07-17-2013, 02:30 PM
Just work on your people skills.

People skills are for chumps but anyways i'm always down to play just send me an invite anytime

MedeDust
07-17-2013, 02:36 PM
Its a big community. Those that get their voices heard are because they speak loud. Just make sure you know what youre saying. Try adding more people and joining randomly just to play. And don't limit yourself to blue army, red army has humans too.

VerbotenDonkey
07-17-2013, 02:41 PM
Add me! :)

GAMExSOLID
07-17-2013, 02:54 PM
This guy likes to party! Cheer up Raptor feel free to add me on a serious note. I play with a lot of REDWATCH guys and they always have something going on whether it be matchmaking for the W, or trying to switch things up Verboten Donkey style which gets things really interesting. Hope this passes over soon and you find your true place in FC bud.

Fuzzy
07-17-2013, 03:03 PM
If you want to have a fun time, call me baby ;)

fearfulpenguin
07-17-2013, 03:45 PM
We literally could be brothers cuz I feel like this sometimes as well or I feel too embarrassed to join up with other guys from blue xD but in all seriousness if you see me on send me an invite i'll play with you anytime <.<

Breezy
07-17-2013, 04:23 PM
Well thanks guys, i really appreciate this :D. My Gamertag is Raptor A015 if anyone wants to hang with me

xxXENOPIRATExx
07-17-2013, 04:30 PM
Well thanks guys, i really appreciate this :D. My Gamertag is Raptor A015 if anyone wants to hang with me

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4alnpbYqn1r9o0cxo 1_250.png

Deathhawk
07-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Also, feel free to recruit any non-fc friends to join.

The more the merrier!