PDA

View Full Version : FC Machinima Series

Breezy
07-18-2013, 12:18 AM
Hey guys, sorry about the the girl gamers thing. I was bored and felt like doing something funny, so now im being serious. Im starting a FC machinima series after the war. Mainly saying, its going to be like Red vs Blue but something else and different. Im not going to copyright Red vs Blue, I'm just going to do my own things. If you want to participant in this, contact me on my FC account or my Xbox Live GT: Raptor A015.

~Also I love Batman more than Spiderman.~

Dos Eggys
07-18-2013, 03:07 AM
We've already got a "team" up if you want to light a fire under their asses and get them motivated.

Savagegxp
07-18-2013, 10:17 PM
You can do it! Motivated people are always welcome in FC it seems.

OPOC1L1PSE
07-18-2013, 10:45 PM
There really is no story of FC to be transferred into a Machinima aspect. Unless you want it to be about all of the drama and bullshit that has occurred for years since its creation lol. But I don't see anything happening, especially from our "team". My advice, start a series completely new and make it your own creation. No outline or anything to follow by. Be innovative and try something different.

Lol its James
07-18-2013, 10:51 PM
http://fcwars.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?444-Forerunner-Conflict-A-History-of-War

SuRroundeD By 1
07-18-2013, 11:40 PM
Better yet, make it like Band of Brothers :)

VerbotenDonkey
07-18-2013, 11:43 PM
There really is no story of FC to be transferred into a Machinima aspect.

... WHAT. Have you READ the lore? It'd be PERFECT for a machinima, lol.

Coda
07-19-2013, 12:04 AM

AbnormallyLilith
07-19-2013, 04:14 AM

Lol its James
07-19-2013, 08:19 AM
That's why I copied and pasted the lore page. I don't think he knew about the lore xD

Breezy
07-19-2013, 12:21 PM
I knew all about the lore. I've read everything about it.

- - - Updated - - -

I do things, before people even say it.

SuRroundeD By 1
07-19-2013, 01:03 PM

And I'm sure you'd agree that a "Band of Brothers"-esque series would be amazing using our lore!

We'd follow two groups, one REDD, one BLUE, and it'd go throughout the events of a couple wars or maybe one long war . . .

It could also be great for recruitment if we did something like that.

And . . . I loved Band of Brothers . . . had the perfect mix of action, comedy, seriousness and realism of history.

VerbotenDonkey
07-19-2013, 01:31 PM
And I'm sure you'd agree that a "Band of Brothers"-esque series would be amazing using our lore!

We'd follow two groups, one REDD, one BLUE, and it'd go throughout the events of a couple wars or maybe one long war . . .

It could also be great for recruitment if we did something like that.

And . . . I loved Band of Brothers . . . had the perfect mix of action, comedy, seriousness and realism of history.

We'd need some pretty mature actors and a good screen writer though. :( It'd be hard to pull off well. If people have the time and talent for it though, I say go for it.

Coda
07-19-2013, 02:24 PM
We'd need some pretty mature actors and a good screen writer though. :( It'd be hard to pull off well. If people have the time and talent for it though, I say go for it.

https://www.celtx.com/index.html

Free scriptwriting software. I can do some scriptwriting for it. I've got some experience with that. Even though I'm a horrid actor, I can write, and be a body if needed.

Breezy
07-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Well im the director here, if you can make a great script and grab some body and voice actors. That will be great, if you have a skype just contact me RaptorA015

Asseroya
07-19-2013, 04:25 PM
Wow. This sounds interesting :p

Deathhawk
07-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Good luck! If you do pull this off, then you have done something that many, many, many, many people have tried to do but gave up.

Just a forewarning, it isn't easy ;)
Hope it works out.